All That Dreams Glitters #8 All That Dreams Glitters - still no idea what that m

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m absolutley howling at her song choices on her stories today hahahah wtf.She really does have the mentality of a seven year old

View attachment 606915‘Painting Jacks head’
I see those ‘amaaazzin✌🏼’ primark false nails are doing wonders for your actual nails 🤢
Oh my god the cuticle ! I can’t cope with the overgrown cuticle

Nah I’ve just watched the rest of her stories and ffs let her pick up and put the food to her mouth herself you silly cow! She doesn’t give the poor baby chance to figure out what it is for herself before she ramming it into her hand and saying she’s screwing up her face .
She frowned slightly at the texture on her fingers Stacey you silly bint!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Hi stace 🙋‍♀️ glad you are reading hear . Glad to see you have filmed her with out any tight head band round her head and ears the pressure must be horrible for her . Please stop ramming food in her mouth . Just let her do it herself. Only way she will learn. . .

• Heart
Reactions: 13
OMFG THE STATE OF HER KITCHEN!!! There is absolutely no excuse for your kitchen being like that. She has a dishwasher now too!!! How many days worth of dirty cups and plates is that???? And the babys pram cosy toes /liner what ever it is up among it all 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I cannot cope with her kitchen

What an absolute shambles

No one and I mean no one is that busy to get it to that stage and you have a dishwasher ffs

Stace love - a bit of advice. In the morning fill the sink with hot bubbly water - after breakfast pop in the dirty plates etc - whilst making lunch (in between painting and faffing with faux flowers) wash the dishes and leave them on the counter. Refill sink again with hot bubbly water - repeat for lunch dishes. At dinner clear away now dried dishes - wash lunch ones and fill sink again for dinner
Easy to do and the soaked dishes easy to wash etc

Or here is another idea

Use the dishwasher and stop buying tat!!!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Shes just a lazy witch, there's no excuse. Honestly, I'd expect a normal, lived in house to have the odd cup or plate knocking about needing to be washed but seriously!! After dinner, how could you possibly leave all that crap, I couldn't relax. To not even rinse the plates and pans and just have food stuck to the rotting for days. How does she live with that and how can she relax with all that piled up. She needs help! Its not natural to have bags and bags of clothes and crap to sort constantly.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Does this poor excuse of a women actually buy her drinks bottles from the kids section of cutlery!!??
Just cannot cope with the level of childish radiating from her!
My husband hates if I even wear a nightie from primark with something on like sweet dreams his response is ‘are you 12 years old?!
But you know what her house matches what a grubby teenagers room looks like
She really is a kid playing house
Stupid twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Does this poor excuse of a women actually buy her drinks bottles from the kids section of cutlery!!??
Just cannot cope with the level of childish radiating from her!
My husband hates if I even wear a nightie from primark with something on like sweet dreams his response is ‘are you 12 years old?!
But you know what her house matches what a grubby teenagers room looks like
She really is a kid playing house
Stupid twit
I was absolutely shocked to find out her actual age, I really couldn't believe it I thought she was much younger because of her behaviour 😶

Reactions: 3
It’s the car wash song playing while she loads the dishwasher for me
All the songs literally a bleeping child!
She had found songs in with words to what she is doing!
So bleeping sad
No wonder she never has time to do stuff doing that tit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All the songs literally a bleeping child!
She had found songs in with words to what she is doing!
So bleeping sad
No wonder she never has time to do stuff doing that tit
Exactly!! She just needs to get of instagram and sort her tit out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Has Stacey only just found the music feature that’s been around for the past 3 or 4 years?? I can’t bare the manic stories with a different manic song on every single one 😖 Make. It. Stop.

• Haha
Has Stacey only just found the music feature that’s been around for the past 3 or 4 years?? I can’t bare the manic stories with a different manic song on every single one 😖 Make. It. Stop.
Only got to look at staceys house decor to see she is always late to the party with everything

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg she is off it ! What’s with the bouncing the camera about like she’s off her face at a rave ?and we all know where to buy a duster Stacey love you don’t need to tell us .Why is her house so bogging everyday ?mine can get messy but hers seems to be a tip all the time even when she’s done it the day before .Jack needs to pull his finger out his arse arse as well .She’d be better off stop buying shite and get a cleaner in to do a big clean and tidy for her once a week then she only has the basics to keep on top of

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.