All That Dreams Glitters #8 All That Dreams Glitters - still no idea what that m

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha I literally clicked on her first dot and thought nope not today Satan then came straight over here hahahahaha not even watching 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😂😂😂
Literally going on like she’s on an episode of the real deal

It’s the way she describes everything ,she would try and make a dog turd sound appealing .’Absolutley stunnin piece of dog poo guys ,amazing shape and texture ,found on my front path ,absolute bargain ,you can’t go wrong can you really ,might paint it tho’
Fucks sake 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why does everything have to be pink or glittery??
Like come the duck on!!
The lint roller was pink and glittery!!
Grow the duck up!
Seriously these insta husbands have a lot to answer for aswell!!
For not having the balls to tell there huns enough is a bloody nough!!!
My husband would tell me straight and would be so bloody embarrassed to live in a pink fluffy glittery tacky house
Jack looks like the type to end up on a documentary about how people snap. I could be giving him too much credit here as he is always rather gormless but I can't imagine he's happy being riddled with debt because his materialistic hole of a wife can't control her ridiculous impulse buys 🙄 the amount of things she buys, and it's never just one. Notepads, diamond pens, mugs, elephants, fake plants 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel like elephants have overtaken bottles of zoflora and pens as her new obsession

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s with the glitter sparkle unicorn drinks bottle cringe. You are a grown lady act like it. Kids drink bottles . I’m embarrassed for her . .everything else we’ll just cringe no words . Same old stace. A little girl that she is playing dress ups with the poor little thing head bands 24/7 over her ears. The pressure. Her hearing . . It breaks my heart to see how she dressers her . No soft baby grows , no soft vests as it’s hot . Nasty foreign rubbish nylons. .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She buys far too much tat for someone who only binge cleans when the place looks like a hoarders palace.
Also “all that dreams glitters” …..what? It doesn’t even make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What’s with the glitter sparkle unicorn drinks bottle cringe. You are a grown lady act like it. Kids drink bottles . I’m embarrassed for her . .everything else we’ll just cringe no words . Same old stace. A little girl that she is playing dress ups with the poor little thing head bands 24/7 over her ears. The pressure. Her hearing . . It breaks my heart to see how she dressers her . No soft baby grows , no soft vests as it’s hot . Nasty foreign rubbish nylons. .
Looks like something my six year old would pick for school

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She doesn’t seem to have grown up She is still like a teenager .immature for her age . .little school girl spending her pocket money on her weekly trip to the bargain shop . With her little reborn doll in tow

• Haha
  • Heart
Stacey’s latest Instagram haul - buys a basket and says ‘I don’t like clutter’ while looking at her very cluttered and OTT house 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ IRONY!
I just choked laughing 😂

The “absolute steal” of a £1 fire log. Good grief.

• Haha
Lol says she wants to pay off her catalogues but is still buying from good old studio 😂

• Haha
Just catching up on stunning’ staceys thread and have been laughing about this for a good 5 minutes 😂 even poor Jack gets a bodge paint job!
Do you reckon she used that same brush she uses for all her woodwork that she paints 50 million times a year? 🖌

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why has she posted about 10 photos of Aylissa which are all the same! And her caption just proves that she uses that baby as a prop!!! And only one photo of Avery - he has well and truly dropped down the pecking order.

Oh lord Mrs tumble vibes this morning, it's like shes presenting baby TV or something haha 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A2303DBF-32F9-451C-9484-CE18A309861F.jpeg
‘Painting Jacks head’
I see those ‘amaaazzin✌🏼’ primark false nails are doing wonders for your actual nails 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 606915‘Painting Jacks head’
I see those ‘amaaazzin✌🏼’ primark false nails are doing wonders for your actual nails 🤢
Stacey do you think we were born yesterday, omg I don’t think I have seen nails so badly damaged . You have not been painting. Funny how the paint is right in that nail nothing around it .😂 Rather than waste money on tat and diets. Why not get your nails done properly. Each week . Just 🤮

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.