All That Dreams Glitters #8 All That Dreams Glitters - still no idea what that m

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s disgusting I imagine it smells of wet dog 🤢
And the worst thing is that the kids are crawling/walking over it.

It knocks me sick 😷

She just needs to strip every room of 90% of its content. It would look a million times better and make it easier for her to keep on top of.

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or is the white bit she’s painted a different colour to the rest of the side table?!
Because she is using a completely different paint this time, usually it is the wilko brand.

The whole house needs demolishing, and why did she sprinkle the shake and vac after she hoovered?? Did she just leave it down?

Masonry paint on metal work now . What ever next stace love read up what masonry paint is for will you .😂🙈 cash crash tv

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shut the front door 🚪

Please can someone put the cushions and rug straight into the bin where they belong.

It’s one of those houses, if you went round and they offered you a brew, you would have to politely decline even if you were dehydrated and dry as a bone 👀
That disgusting pink rug in her frontroom is so flat and matted not fluffy and lifted and it looks disgusting and i bet it stinks too
She be better off just removing it and having nothing under the coffee table
But our stace doesn’t know the word minimal!
The sofa just wants binning too!!
Only so many times you can keep spot cleaning like she does before it’s going to look worn and tired
And I’m sorry but if you know your kid is going to make that mess on the sofa surely put a throw over before they sit on the sofa!
Don’t worry stace there are pink throws about!!
It’s just all so dated
It all need a proper clear out and painted freshly and new colour scheme it’s just so dated and horrible what she has in that frontroom
I know each to there own but she really doesn’t help herself it all looks dirty and grim

Reactions: 9
What the heck has happened to the grass?! Wasn't it returffed not long ago? That house is going to rack and ruin!

Stacey please get someone professional in to clean your sofa ,next time you’re in b&m put down the elephants and pick up some throws.Cover your clean sofa in them and make it a rule that no one eats on the sofa .

Oh my god I just can’t!!
The elephant is sat in the soil in the hanging basket!!!
She is bleeping shot away!!
Then the brush comes into view and paints the hanging basket chain!!!

• Haha
Oh my god I just can’t!!
The elephant is sat in the soil in the hanging basket!!!
She is bleeping shot away!!
Then the brush comes into view and paints the hanging basket chain!!!
Why does EVERYTHING!!! need painting!?! 🤯 bar stools looked better gold! And who’s going to sit on a bar stool against a fence 😬 or is this a Stacey’s dodgy d.i.y Bar area 🙄 for her and jack cause she’s got no mates 🤷🏼‍♀️ ✌🏼

• Haha
I'm howling 🤣 she literally paints EVERYTHING! thanks for the lols stace, you don't let us down. I know this has been said before but don't stay still for too long jack or she will paint you. Already filling in his bald patch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m howling 😂
When she painted the hanging basket chains wtf 😂nice half a painted pansy there Stacey love! You can tell she watched too much art attack as a kid

• Haha
It wouldn't even be that bad is she was cleaning the stuff and removing the rust before hand, just going straight in with her crappy paint brush to make everything the same bland colour pallete. Completely ruined the stools, they were better gold, they now look extremely cheap (although that suits everything else she has)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shut the front door 🚪

Please can someone put the cushions and rug straight into the bin where they belong.

It’s one of those houses, if you went round and they offered you a brew, you would have to politely decline even if you were dehydrated and dry as a bone 👀
And then wipe your feet on the way out!

That bloody can of paint and paintbrush, I camt believe she is painting everything again. The state of the conservatory floor should show her she never picks the right paint for the job.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Did she take that poor kid swimming with a bloody headband on? Give the girls head some space to breathe! You have a girl we get it!!!!

• Angry
Why even show your son to strangers like this your can clearly see he is distressed and not happy . Poor lad

Reactions: 11
So her story about swimming makes it seem like Avery was distressed so Jack took him out and she stayed in the pool with Alissa. If that's true then that is really tit! Does she even have anything to do with Avery now she has a little girl to swoon over. 🤬

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.