All That Dreams Glitters #8 All That Dreams Glitters - still no idea what that m

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she is off it ! What’s with the bouncing the camera about like she’s off her face at a rave ?and we all know where to buy a duster Stacey love you don’t need to tell us .Why is her house so bogging everyday ?mine can get messy but hers seems to be a tip all the time even when she’s done it the day before .Jack needs to pull his finger out his arse arse as well .She’d be better off stop buying shite and get a cleaner in to do a big clean and tidy for her once a week then she only has the basics to keep on top of
At a rave listening to "hoover anthems " of her face on zo-flora fumes hahahaha 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've a feeling she was trying to make the camera jerk in time to the music 🤣

She is just a filthy woman, end of. On the plus side, the kids immunity to germs will be through the roof, living in that hovel.

I'd like to know what Jack does to help around the house. Granted he is working full time (I assume) but that doesn't mean he's exempt from putting stuff in the dishwasher. Unless he sees it as Stacey's job.

Either way, both of them need to stop living like students and grow the duck up.

And how does a baby who is 8 months old, already have 10 bags full of clothes they have outgrown?!

I'm guessing Stacey does nothing in the week and does the house work once a week, including all tidying.

I still dont believe she is getting up at 3am to clean every day, not when your front room constantly looks like the back of a charity shop and your kitchen is dirtier than the red light district in Amsterdam

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Johnstone’s? The thought she will obsessed will Wilko paint?

What’s with all the music?
She's gone up in the world hasn't she! 😂😂

Wonder if she realises the reason she's had to paint it again for the 536 time is because she's using bleeping emulsion on wood hahaha I can't cope with her 🤣
She'll loose all the stunnin' detail in the wood with all the coats of paint she applies! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why do we need to see her clean every inch of the living room! And allll that dust when it was only the other day she’d done a deep clean all before 9am✌🏼... 🤷🏼‍♀️!?!? She’s losing her mind! I’m assuming Jack is just as much of a slob!

44BAFE95-4CF9-4FDC-BF90-E232451B9521.png

absolute tat on those shelves! When did a wine glass become an ornament!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Why do we need to see her clean every inch of the living room! And allll that dust when it was only the other day she’d done a deep clean all before 9am✌🏼... 🤷🏼‍♀️!?!? She’s losing her mind! I’m assuming Jack is just as much of a slob!

View attachment 611671
absolute tat on those shelves! When did a wine glass become an ornament!?
Vogue beauty? Hahaha what the duck 🤣

• Haha
🤢 So glad she's back to amuse us tough 😂😂
Just bleeping how??
We all laugh but I think it’s got really silly now
Like she is doing this all for the gram
Her whole life is based on Instagram
‘Oh jack no don’t put any of the dishes away let them pile up as I need it for insta content!’
She needs an intervention as it’s no joke anymore

Reactions: 8
What is she painting now?? Looked like it needed a good clean before even attempting to paint (why though 😆)

Why is this a daily occurrence??? The bogging mess everywhere??? How can it become a tip daily? My mind boggles. Sofa is a disgrace.

Reactions: 8
Shut the front door 🚪

Please can someone put the cushions and rug straight into the bin where they belong.

It’s one of those houses, if you went round and they offered you a brew, you would have to politely decline even if you were dehydrated and dry as a bone 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Shut the front door 🚪

Please can someone put the cushions and rug straight into the bin where they belong.

It’s one of those houses, if you went round and they offered you a brew, you would have to politely decline even if you were dehydrated and dry as a bone 👀
It’s disgusting I imagine it smells of wet dog 🤢

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.