All That Dreams Glitters #8 All That Dreams Glitters - still no idea what that m

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The photo she posted of Avery - you can clearly see the logo of the school on his uniform, a photo of the front of the school and the Full names of other students!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The photo she posted of Avery - you can clearly see the logo of the school on his uniform, a photo of the front of the school and the Full names of other students!
Is there any way to report this? She's such an idiot, putting other children in danger never mind her own kid!

Reactions: 4
Is there any way to report this? She's such an idiot, putting other children in danger never mind her own kid!
I'd be absolutely fuming if she put this up with my child's name on it for all of her 16k followers to see. I'd complain to the school

Reactions: 6
Actually had to double take for a second as I thought I was on some hun meme story with all the hun quotes she has posted today!!
Jesus women!
Stop moaning you have no time to do anything and have to do it at 1.40am and get off insta and do it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The weird taking pics of shop shelves are back, the piles of tacky, flammable, personalised clothing are back, talk of re doing the conservatory and back garden, pictures of the filthy sofa and piles of grim washing up that look like a weeks worth, not a day and new paint brushes. Must mean Jack is back to work soon!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't believe she's buying her 4 month old age 9-12 pjs just for an Easter picture cos that's the smallest size they do and a duvet set for a bed she won't be in for about 2 years because its oh so stunning and she doesn't want to miss out! Oh wait, actually I can believe it, its Stacey!

I can't believe she's buying her 4 month old age 9-12 pjs just for an Easter picture cos that's the smallest size they do and a duvet set for a bed she won't be in for about 2 years because its oh so stunning and she doesn't want to miss out! Oh wait, actually I can believe it, its Stacey!
And then in two years time it will be all new decor and she won’t want that bedding as she has to have the newest thing in

Reactions: 6
What a sad way to live its ridiculous 😞

Treating herself to the note book and pen - don’t see how it can be a treat as all she does is buy herself things! Buying so much tit that is too old for Alyssa just because she doesn’t want to miss out it for it to go out of stock. The amount of clothes that baby has and she Is still buying more!

And buying those boxes to the children but not knowing what she is going to put in them! Why bother buying them if you don’t have a use for them.

That pink chair is not needed in the nursery it’s too big for the space. That whole house is cluttered

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg all the new ‘haul’ tat!! Wtaf?! How much Easter themed crap does one house need?!
Honestly all the piled up stuff everywhere would freak me out

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve actually missed her tatt hauls and it reminds me to not buy tatt like her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.