All That Dreams Glitters #8 All That Dreams Glitters - still no idea what that m

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The clip she put up was cute her laughing put creepin in a way and why she always say yh got it like there performing monkeys

Reactions: 2
I hate it when people put up pictures of thier children and caption it with "my little heartbreaker" or "future heartbreaker" like why would you want that for your child!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those kids are so beautiful ...jacks voice gives me the heebee jeebees!. Must I must say (I’ve said it a few times) jack interacts with the children more than Stacy. I remember her putting videos up and Avery had a great connection with him.

Reactions: 4
My god, that tacky valentines photo shoot. Poor kids, wonder how long that all took to set up and get the perfect shots,all for the gram. Makes me cringe 😬

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
How many outfits does one kid need for a Valentine photo shoot???
I thank GOD these events just passed me by when my kids were little and I didn’t have to document on Instagram!

Reactions: 9
I thank GOD these events just passed me by when my kids were little and I didn’t have to document on Instagram!
God it was over kill wasn’t it!
See stace still hasn’t mastered the less is more approach yet!
And still being subjected to Xmas photos I was pulling my eyes out it was all so tacky

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ll probably get backlash for this but I can’t stand people who let dogs in babies faces .So irresponsible not to mention unhygienic .

Reactions: 12
Ridiculous isn't it. I wasn't going to do anything for my children but then spotted a £2 heart vest in tesco for my 3 month old and my 2 year old already had a red cardigan. I got 1 nice photo of them both.....oh and didn't plaster it all over Instagram 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I am sick of seeing her Christmas crap all over the place.
She must be desperate for Jack to get back to work so she can get back to "normal" because she has litetally nothing worth posting, it must be killing her

Why the duck are we now seeing Halloween & Xmas pics 🤔 just no stace just no... if you can't post them at the time then don't now, no-one wants to see them the time has gone, past see ya later its bleeping pancake day tomorrow 🙄 jeeeez

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Avery looks so miserable in the vday pic where he’s sat on the fake log burner 😩

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand the lipstick kisses on a baby.. why is this a thing?

Avery looks so miserable in the vday pic where he’s sat on the fake log burner 😩
Omg I never noticed what he was sat on just gone back to look. 😱 Why would you tell your child to sit on a fire now when it's hot he will try and sit on it and not under stand she don't think what she doing just need that insta photo

Omg I never noticed what he was sat on just gone back to look. 😱 Why would you tell your child to sit on a fire now when it's hot he will try and sit on it and not under stand she don't think what she doing just need that insta photo
Especially an autistic child who probably doesn’t understand. She’s a bleeping idiot. She has that ridiculous dining table and chairs in the lounge why not sit him on a chair or the sofa ? She really boils my blood when it comes too Avery.

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand the lipstick kisses on a baby.. why is this a thing?
So tacky and horrible and not cute .Just leave the baby be ,they’re cute as they are

Especially an autistic child who probably doesn’t understand. She’s a bleeping idiot. She has that ridiculous dining table and chairs in the lounge why not sit him on a chair or the sofa ? She really boils my blood when it comes too Avery.
Yes! Why does she force him into this tit just to get a pic of him looking miserable as sin! Just capture some natural shots of him looking happy doing something he enjoys ffs! I know all autistic children differ but my cousins little girl is 4 and autistic ,she will rarely allow her photo to be taken so guess what ,they don’t try and force her because is it worth it for either the child or parent ,no .

Yes all the photo she put on insta he look terrified and upset why not just take pics of him playing and off guard them makin him sit and pose for a perfect photo that up set him just because she wonts that insta worthy family photo

Avery looks miserable in all the photos and Aylisa looks uncomfortable in some of them as well. And how many valentines outfits has she got them - utter waste of money

Once again pure example of Stacey not knowing when enough is enough!!
Just one insta square would of been fine for valentines if you really had the need to do it!
You can upload upto ten pics on one post and that would of been fine!
But no as per we are subjected to six/seven insta squares with multiple pics uploaded for one poxy over exposed day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.