All That Dreams Glitters #8 All That Dreams Glitters - still no idea what that m

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those socks are horrific 🤣

Everything she puts her in looks like it's never passed a fire safety test in its life. She
I agree they look like the cheapest of materials. And did She really need to turn her over to take a photo of the frilly bottom!

She is a strange one saying she cried when Pat Pat posted the photo to their page. Now even more strangers can look at photos of your baby.

Reactions: 4
How on earth does she afford all the clothes? Seems to be a haul every other day!

Reactions: 6
Seriously - is she aware that little girls are allowed to wear non-pink clothes?!

Why does this girl just constantly have so much bloody tit everywhere??
Sorry but if my frontroom constantly looked like the pic she just put on my husband would have a word and just say ‘no more enough is enough’!
She is just clearly buying for content and it’s ever so sad to see

Reactions: 7
This new obsession with this Pat Pat because they posted Alissa on their page, well Stacey did post 100000000 pictures of her in the outfit and now she looks like she has bought every single item from them. Desperate attempt to become a brand rep??????

This new obsession with this Pat Pat because they posted Alissa on their page, well Stacey did post 100000000 pictures of her in the outfit and now she looks like she has bought every single item from them. Desperate attempt to become a brand rep??????
Seriously bore off with the cheap nasty tat!!
It’s market clothes!

And how she made sure she stressed how soft the headbands were as she didn’t want to hurt Aylissa’s head - has someone been reading here 😂

Reactions: 2
I don't know why she has to just accept that her house will be a mess from now on. Perhaps she could try teaching Avery to tidy up one thing before he gets another out?!

She is so pleased to finally have her girl isn't she. She finally has her real life doll to dress up 🙄

Reactions: 5
She doing up the front garden the grass needs a iron she got wrinkles init 🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
She does realise lockdown is still in place right? Why is she going to all these supermarkets to take photos of stuff ?? That is not essential travel. Idiot

also she had easily spend £500 the last week on absolute crap she doesn’t need. More ‘best mum cups’ easter decorations etc etc

• Haha
She does realise lockdown is still in place right? Why is she going to all these supermarkets to take photos of stuff ?? That is not essential travel. Idiot

also she had easily spend £500 the last week on absolute crap she doesn’t need. More ‘best mum cups’ easter decorations etc etc
Best mum cup for herself too 😂 shes so tragic

• Haha
As much as I appreciate her honesty and showing real life....but my god!
How do them sofas get so bad and dirty??
I have had my sofas longer then her and have two children and they are immaculate!
And the piles of stuff and clothes just all piled up I’m sorry I just couldn’t live like that!
I have been doing my bedroom the past week and everything is sorted out and gone to clothing banks etc and all put back
Couldn’t imagine having it laying around for weeks on end and as I said I have two children and I work and she has jack home with her so what’s the excuse?
Oh and the pots!!!!!

Is Jack back at work? She's posting a lot more now

Still same old though:dirty house, buying useless crap over and over

Reactions: 4
Buying those pjs that are too big for Aylissa just because she wants to take a photo of her in them for Easter!
And seeing Her pushing that monstrosity of a pram - I would be embarrassed to push that along the street

Reactions: 9
Her house is an absolute tip. Stuff piled upon stuff! If you’ve no intention of washing your pots at least rinse them - dirty mare!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.