All That Dreams Glitters #8 All That Dreams Glitters - still no idea what that m

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Avery looks miserable in all the photos and Aylisa looks uncomfortable in some of them as well. And how many valentines outfits has she got them - utter waste of money
I don't think she pays for them think there all done my her friends who makes them

Reactions: 1
So tacky and horrible and not cute .Just leave the baby be ,they’re cute as they are

Yes! Why does she force him into this tit just to get a pic of him looking miserable as sin! Just capture some natural shots of him looking happy doing something he enjoys ffs! I know all autistic children differ but my cousins little girl is 4 and autistic ,she will rarely allow her photo to be taken so guess what ,they don’t try and force her because is it worth it for either the child or parent ,no .
My daughter is almost 5 and severely autistic. She will not sit and have her photo taken so we just take natural pics, and to be honest they look so much better. Stacy doesn’t give a damn about Avery and his needs. She just needs too show off her freebies.

Reactions: 4
Not to mention a choking hazard
I thought that why she put a bell thing on her wrist iv just googled them it's about £3 off eBay. Don't do anything it take second for her to put in her mouth n choke

12 grid posts all for valentines day! Some with more than one photo. Seriously the girl is deranged. She needs help. That poor baby is just a prop for social media. How many outfits and accessories just for a few tacky photos. They are beyond cringe. Surely in a few years when she looks back at these she will cringe herself inside out 😂

Reactions: 6
Why is everything a bleeping photo shoot
Alissa fist pancake day!!!
She is four months old so can’t eat them you bloody stupid women
Grid post after grid post of exploitation of your kids!!!!!!!
Makes me sick!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Why is everything a bleeping photo shoot
Alissa fist pancake day!!!
She is four months old so can’t eat them you bloody stupid women
Grid post after grid post of exploitation of your kids!!!!!!!
Makes me sick!!
Hahaha my baby is 9 months and I still didn’t bother .He doesn’t know . I do often make him banana pancakes anyway but come on 1st pancake day,it’s hardly a thing .

she’s such a chav with that bracelet and all the shite she dresses the baby up in.Tacky doesn’t cut it

Came here to say she's reached a whole new level of crazy. What the duck has she sat her child in a pan for????!!!! My first pancake day is NOT a thing!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What hellnis these photo Frist Nutella. Now in frying pan she w baby not a prop

Just when I thought she couldn’t get any more pathetic she stages a photo shoot with a Nutella jar 😂😂

Also she keeps tagging Patpat clothes and saying How amazing they are - really not they are cut badly and hang awful - i have never bought them they have Been given as gifts to my child

• Haha
Is it just me or does baby looks very snug in that sleepsuit in the cot? it looks like velvet on the top and very tight up around her neck 😳

• Wow
Is it just me or does baby looks very snug in that sleepsuit in the cot? it looks like velvet on the top and very tight up around her neck 😳
Yes! And you can see on the feet it’s too small.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I can’t see what you’re talking about it, was it a story or a grid post? Because it isn’t there now, wonder if she reads here? 🤔

Reactions: 2
I can’t see what you’re talking about it, was it a story or a grid post? Because it isn’t there now, wonder if she reads here? 🤔
Her latest post. Swipe across and she’s in bed with a sleep suit on that looks tight around the neck.

Reactions: 1
Her latest post. Swipe across and she’s in bed with a sleep suit on that looks tight around the neck.
I see it now. That’s awful. You can tell it’s too small also by her feet. Its probably because it’s a billie fairs one she’s not willing to stop using it 🙄

Reactions: 3
I see it now. That’s awful. You can tell it’s too small also by her feet. Its probably because it’s a billie fairs one she’s not willing to stop using it 🙄
Yeah my thoughts exactly. At least undo the top button. Poor little girl.

• Sad
Not only does the sleep suit seem too small she also has a thick blanket over her which isn’t tucked in and could easily go over her face! Babies under one should be in a sleeping bag or using cellular blankets. It’s so dangerous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.