All That Dreams Glitters #8 All That Dreams Glitters - still no idea what that m

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhh that was brilliant! He seemed properly into that but I reckon he thought it would only been seen on the family WhatsApp!! 😂😂
Totally agree with this 🤣 she did another video of her popping a balloon at her parents house and he was just stood there completely gormless!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Totally agree with this 🤣 she did another video of her popping a balloon at her parents house and he was just stood there completely gormless!
He is just not with it atall is he?
He is the most gormless person I have seen
They go together so well two idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Literally had to rush straight here.
why does she switch from a silver spoon when making a hot chocolate to the pumpkin knife carver? Is she pretending this is a spoon? My kids have the exact same one and it’s not even stirring the hot chocolate 🤦🏼‍♀️ What an idiot just stick with the bloody spoon

• Haha
Reactions: 13
why does she switch from a silver spoon when making a hot chocolate to the pumpkin knife carver? Is she pretending this is a spoon? My kids have the exact same one and it’s not even stirring the hot chocolate 🤦🏼‍♀️ What an idiot just stick with the bloody spoon
And then calls it a wand 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was coming here to say the same?! Why the duck is she using a PUMPKIN CARVING KNIFE that doesn’t even mix it? Why did she add hot chocolate powder when you’re meant to melt those hot chocolate melts in hot milk? (The name is a giveaway!). Why does she break it on the countertop and then add it?

What the hell have I just watched?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does she think everyone else is as deluded as her that they think a pumpkin carving knife is a wand?! What the actual duck

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe she forgot to write in the 50 planners shes got to buy spoons from b&m.

another thing, did she not know that your suppose to just put the mug melt in the cup with hot water and all the marshmallows float to the top? Maybe read the instructions next time Stace

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s a proper nob,she’s well impressed with that ‘hot chocolate station’ mind isn’t she .How many times have we been subjected to a hot chocolate making routine now

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s a proper nob,she’s well impressed with that ‘hot chocolate station’ mind isn’t she .How many times have we been subjected to a hot chocolate making routine now
Too many bloody times that I now think I could do it in my sleep

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I reckon weve got this hit chocolate station till at least Christmas.

Pumpkin wand, bleeping idiot 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How many headbands does one doll child need?!
And don't even start me on the shoes for a child that can't even walk yet...how does she not know that bare feet is best for babies?! It kills me to think that Stacey is selfishly stuffing Alissa's soft little baby feet into shoes just so she looks cute - although I don't know why I'm surprised seeing as she seems to keep her stuffed in a carseat anytime they're out of the house 😤😤😤

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.