All That Dreams Glitters #8 All That Dreams Glitters - still no idea what that m

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just cringe at everything she does and saysā€¦imagine being a grown woman getting a boner over spoons, notebooks and Poundland tat!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Surely her family can see there is something wrong?! No one needs that much stuff. She has a real addiction to spending

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surely her family can see there is something wrong?! No one needs that much stuff. She has a real addiction to spending
Terrible waste of money even if it is a pound or 2 .when is she going to wear those chokers they were in fashion when I was at high school . Very child like behaviour her repeat of wording . Me is thinking stace you are trying a bit to much ..and it is not working. .

Reactions: 7
Imagine having that amount of videos on your phone
Of shopping
Making hot chocolate
Decorating
Tidying
Cleaning
Sorting
Just stuff to totally embarrass yourself
Let that sink in
Not of your kids
But of shopping etc for the likes of the gram
What has the world come too

Reactions: 7
Iā€™m sorry but now sheā€™s doing a birthday haul like 2 months after her birthday and SHES ONLY JUST PUTTING IT AWAY!

also, ā€œthese green leavesā€ - you mean eucalyptus babes. Who doesnā€™t know eucalyptus

& how does she know where every item was from and how much is these people bought them for her šŸ¤Ø bizarre if you ask me.
I donā€™t tell anyone where theyā€™re from or how much and I certainly donā€™t expect to be asked.

SORRY
She bought/ā€œJackā€ bought her a phone case FOR HER SPARE PHONE. shut the duck up. Jack didnā€™t do tit

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Iā€™m sorry but now sheā€™s doing a birthday haul like 2 months after her birthday and SHES ONLY JUST PUTTING IT AWAY!

also, ā€œthese green leavesā€ - you mean eucalyptus babes. Who doesnā€™t know eucalyptus

& how does she know where every item was from and how much is these people bought them for her šŸ¤Ø bizarre if you ask me.
I donā€™t tell anyone where theyā€™re from or how much and I certainly donā€™t expect to be asked.

SORRY
She bought/ā€œJackā€ bought her a phone case FOR HER SPARE PHONE. shut the duck up. Jack didnā€™t do tit
Iā€™m sure before I remember her saying that she buys things and then the family member give her the money back for it !!!
Like her second cousin etc
Dunno about you but I just buy for my immediate family nowadays
And when I had kids my presents stopped for me as Iā€™m an adult and the kids get the gifts but oh no little miss selfish has it all

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she got a Ā£1.50 Ted baker phone case for a phone she doesnā€™t use anymore for her birthday šŸ™„ living the high life Stacey!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She had a phone case from a charity shop for her birthday for her old phone that she doesnt use any more because it was only Ā£1.50 and is Ted Baker.

I mean.

All the presents I get for birthday and Christmas are surprises, she picks everything and the stuff off her parents, she knows where it was from and how much.

Why does she never show presents off her sister?!

It's bizzare to me how she literally has an orgasm over a bit of sparkle on a gift bag and her use of the words stunning and gorgeous when describing things from Poundland.

She never used to be this bonkers

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm feeling a bit sorry for her now, she seems really lonely and addicted to buying things because she thinks it makes her look good šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø like the buying a phoenix cade just because its Ted Baker for a phone that just sits in a drawer? It's totally bizarre. I'm sure she mentioned before about alot of debt so surely they can't be flush for cash its all a bit sad to be honest

I'm feeling a bit sorry for her now, she seems really lonely and addicted to buying things because she thinks it makes her look good šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø like the buying a phoenix cade just because its Ted Baker for a phone that just sits in a drawer? It's totally bizarre. I'm sure she mentioned before about alot of debt so surely they can't be flush for cash its all a bit sad to be honest
She said she was selling Juice plus to make money to clear her catalogue debts.

She strikes me as the sort to have a provident loan or two as well.

She should go through her house and sell everything she has in excess, she'd make a small fortune!

This reaches an all time low - buying a phone case for a phone which is no longer used because it was a bargain! I mean seriously what goes through her head! Again Stacey itā€™s only a bargain if itā€™s something you need!

Also her nan is going to be disappointed when she opens up her stocking on Christmas Day and inside Is a naff Poundland choker šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ā€œ#9 More candles and tat than B&M, I see that catalog debt is stacking up henā€

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I cant be the only one who noticed the gap cardigan in her stories is for 3-6 months. Her daughter is about 9 months now isn't she? And why does she need a bridesmaid dress in the wardrobe?

Seriously there needs to be an intervention to stop her buying stuff for the sake of it. She really does need help.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I cant be the only one who noticed the gap cardigan in her stories is for 3-6 months. Her daughter is about 9 months now isn't she? And why does she need a bridesmaid dress in the wardrobe?

Seriously there needs to be an intervention to stop her buying stuff for the sake of it. She really does need help.
I just thought the exact same! 3-6 months?! Sheā€™s one this month I think!

Reactions: 3

Her daughter is 1! She is seriously not ok, the amount of tit she buys. That gingerbread glass šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø And that bridesmaid dress!!!! What on Earth.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.