All That Dreams Glitters #8 All That Dreams Glitters - still no idea what that m

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never seen anyone gush over mugs that much 🤣 what the actual duck

Reactions: 4
Opening up the blue chiffon tissue paper while spouting on about the attention to detail. It’s bleeping tissue paper 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Opening up the blue chiffon tissue paper while spouting on about the attention to detail. It’s bleeping tissue paper 😂😂
It's like when she says "the attention to detail is stunning" and points at a sticker with the company name on or even a postage stamp.

She's such a dick. Gifted a free mug but still spent £33 with discount on 3 others. Those mugs aren't her style at all

I'd love to see how much debt she is in. She's already admitted to catalogue debt because she was starting Juice Plus to try and earn money to clear it because god forbid she should try at any point for a proper job.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What's with the music when she's putting a wax melt on and making that hot chocolate? She probably thinks we are all thinking of cosy autumn weather or something. All I can imagine is a sad scene in a film when someone's literally about to die and they're all saying goodbye just before they pass 🤷🏼‍♀️ maybe we should make the most of it before Mariah Carey's "all I want got Christmas" song is full blast on her manic stories from end of November onwards 🙄

It's like when she says "the attention to detail is stunning" and points at a sticker with the company name on or even a postage stamp.

She's such a dick. Gifted a free mug but still spent £33 with discount on 3 others. Those mugs aren't her style at all

I'd love to see how much debt she is in. She's already admitted to catalogue debt because she was starting Juice Plus to try and earn money to clear it because god forbid she should try at any point for a proper job.
That company totally saw her coming, she never accepts just the freebies, she always has to go massively overboard and buy everything in excess. £33 for 3 mugs is ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What's with the music when she's putting a wax melt on and making that hot chocolate? She probably thinks we are all thinking of cosy autumn weather or something. All I can imagine is a sad scene in a film when someone's literally about to die and they're all saying goodbye just before they pass 🤷🏼‍♀️ maybe we should make the most of it before Mariah Carey's "all I want got Christmas" song is full blast on her manic stories from end of November onwards 🙄

That company totally saw her coming, she never accepts just the freebies, she always has to go massively overboard and buy everything in excess. £33 for 3 mugs is ridiculous!
Yeah exactly! This company will have approached her with a discount code meaning she HAD to buy - it wasn’t gifted at all but she’s acting like it’s a gifted ad or something. She needs to get herself one of those jobs at the moment at a farm veg picking, it would soon clear up her debt but she’s such a lazy, dizzy twit who’s so far up her own arse she can see through her own mouth that she would deem that beneath her.

• Haha
I don’t even think it was a discount code.
I recon she’s asked how much they are and the ladies then said if you buy 3 you get 1 free 🤣, shes just putting gifted asif shes some special instagram wannabe.
I might start tagging Greggs and hash tagging gifted when I get the 4 for 3 sausage roll offer 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

The mugs are 13.99 with a 20% discount. Most people would buy 1, why does she need 3 plus a freebie?

Scabby little twit thinks she got a bargain because she got 1 free mug and a 20% discount when she didnt because she didn't actually need any of them.

It's only a bargain if you get a discount or a freebie on a product you were going to buy or it was something you needed.

She needs to learn the difference between needs and wants.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The mugs are 13.99 with a 20% discount. Most people would buy 1, why does she need 3 plus a freebie?

Scabby little twit thinks she got a bargain because she got 1 free mug and a 20% discount when she didnt because she didn't actually need any of them.

It's only a bargain if you get a discount or a freebie on a product you were going to buy or it was something you needed.

She needs to learn the difference between needs and wants.
She’s thick as mince and twice as gross. She has some serious mental health issues I believe. What ok earth does her husband think when he comes home literally every day from work and there’s some new tat cluttering the house? My husband would be having a conversation with me that’s for sure! Also, how can she have such a clear conscience about not working and being such a lazy arse?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She is one lazy twit that’s for sure. She’s always had a spending problem and managing her money it’s just getting worse and worse. She will be on those programmes where they hoard so much crap in their house that they need help to even get out of it. She’s a top class dick 😂

Reactions: 6
I don’t even think it was a discount code.
I recon she’s asked how much they are and the ladies then said if you buy 3 you get 1 free 🤣, shes just putting gifted asif shes some special instagram wannabe.
I might start tagging Greggs and hash tagging gifted when I get the 4 for 3 sausage roll offer 😂😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂
She makes me cringe so hard !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s thick as mince and twice as gross. She has some serious mental health issues I believe. What ok earth does her husband think when he comes home literally every day from work and there’s some new tat cluttering the house? My husband would be having a conversation with me that’s for sure! Also, how can she have such a clear conscience about not working and being such a lazy arse?
He didn't notice she'd decorated their bedroom for 2 weeks so I don't think he even notices even more pink and rose gold tit in his house!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He didn't notice she'd decorated their bedroom for 2 weeks so I don't think he even notices even more pink and rose gold tit in his house!
tbf my other half doesn’t notice half the tit I buy tho. He’s completely oblivious to it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I imagine he's probably blocked out what she does in that house by now!
Probably blocks her out as well.

"Hello my lovelies I hope you're all well, today I've got some exquisite, absolutely stunning stuff to show you from Poundland" and that's exactly when Jack just hears white noise. Don't know why she was embarrassed about him being in the house when she was doing her stories, he probably cannot hear a word of her drivel as he zones out 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Probably blocks her out as well.

"Hello my lovelies I hope you're all well, today I've got some exquisite, absolutely stunning stuff to show you from Poundland" and that's exactly when Jack just hears white noise. Don't know why she was embarrassed about him being in the house when she was doing her stories, he probably cannot hear a word of her drivel as he zones out 🥱
He’s probably the one that’s embarrassed and asks her not to film while he’s around. The whole family is an embarrassment, remember the gender reveal last year?! 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
He’s probably the one that’s embarrassed and asks her not to film while he’s around. The whole family is an embarrassment, remember the gender reveal last year?! 😬
I'd forgot about that hahaha hands down the funniest thing I've ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ahhhh that was brilliant! He seemed properly into that but I reckon he thought it would only been seen on the family WhatsApp!! 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.