All That Dreams Glitters #8 All That Dreams Glitters - still no idea what that m

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she show her house of with such pride ?? I'm sorry but it's a show all the way from the terrible soft furnishings to the floating fireplace and don't even get me started on the """shabby tit""" furniture.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she show her house of with such pride ?? I'm sorry but it's a show all the way from the terrible soft furnishings to the floating fireplace and don't even get me started on the """shabby tit""" furniture.
It's certainly an advert for paying/saving up a bit more money for quality items like a sofa/rug/feather inserts in cushions!!

Reactions: 9
Eurgh her whole house makes me itch! I started following her a couple of years ago when she was painting the path at her front door (and painted over what looked like Victorian tiles 😳) and I swear her hoarding filth and awful DIY has gotten worse. She definitely redecorated the rotten conservatory before the baby was born so duck knows why she’s acting like she didn’t. Wonder if she ever got the leak in there fixed 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly what I said
Why does she slow pan around the rooms like there something amazing
I hate Hinch but do like some of her home bits even the gifted bits but the point I’m making is it’s decent stuff
She is showcasing tat and stuff ready for the boot sale
She defo see’s something else when she looks at her house!

Reactions: 9
Same tit dif day from our Stacey !
I see more of that bloody vile pink and grey tit show than my own home ! I’m pretty feminine myself but not a chance in hell my partner would let me carry on with all that shite around the house (not that I’d want too) .Pink kitchen walls ffs,why does everything have to be so PINK!The sofa cushions are literally DEAD! It’s so weird cos she will obv spend money on home stuff so why hasn’t she replaced the cushions?
Also it bugs me probably more than it should that Avery who is 4 has a baby rattle and scan pics on display in his room or sorry I should say his nursery ! she is mental man ! He is autistic and that should spur her on even more to create a bedroom full of things age appropriate and that will encourage him to interact .Not really sure what the purpose of having a baby rattle on display is ? It all wants packing up and putting in her loft .She’s got a new baby and Averys still not aloud to grow up
She’s tapped

• Haha
Averys room needs updating it's so babyish still all that stuff with his name on.

Reactions: 11
Averys room needs updating it's so babyish still all that stuff with his name on.
There’s SO much going on as well,in true Stacey style .Bet the poor lad doesn’t know where to start with the amount of tat in his room.Not a very calming space .Can she not sort her conservatory out and put some of his bigger toys in there .I know she’s using it as a spray paint chamber for her diy disasters right now (god only knows why ) but surely it would be better for them all to use it as a sort of play room seeing as her living and dining room is always a tit hole

Reactions: 13
Said it before and say it again
He will be 16 and have his mates over and saying ‘look here is a scan pic of me in the womb’ ‘here is my first pair of shoes and hat ‘here is a tea set with my name on’ and so on!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Isn’t Avery 5 later this year?? His room is like a 1 year olds nursery!! All the Peter rabbit? Where’s the diggers and super hero stuff he likes???

Reactions: 17
What is she even doing with that duster hahahaha and its about 40 degrees im sure the baby is roasting in that pram 😔

• Sick
Reactions: 6
The amount she spends on pure muck she could have paid proper trades people to do the jobs around her house

Reactions: 6
The amount she spends on pure muck she could have paid proper trades people to do the jobs around her house
So true, for a fraction of what she’s wasted- she could have had the conservatory sorted, a new carpet and maybe a decent second hand leather sofa that would be suitable with 2 kids and a dog!

Reactions: 7
Those cushions and rug look like they will get up and walk out of that house at any second
The amount of tit that is sprayed on them they will be a condemned health hazard soon 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.