All That Dreams Glitters #8 All That Dreams Glitters - still no idea what that m

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only our Stace can drag out showing off a hideous glass & jug set and a string of solar lights for FOUR STORIES 😴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
4 stories with 2 different songs to show some Aldi glasses and a jug that she probably can't use because of the kids and some outdoor solar lights. The aldi middle aisle is a shopping addicts drug at the best of times but £23 on sh*te that won't even fit in the cupboard and all after she's spent 2 days putting all the previous clutter away 🤯

Only our Stace can drag out showing off a hideous glass & jug set and a string of solar lights for FOUR STORIES 😴😂
And put 2 songs over the top 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think we are trying to find excuses for Stacey's behaviour and trying to rationalise her actions when in reality she puts them on her because she thinks the poor baby is a doll and it fits Stacey's aesthetic of how the perfect little girl should be dressed. It has nothing to do with big ears or mistaken gender, it is just Stacey being Stacey.
Oh I’m totally with you!
Was just trying to give her the benefit of the doubt ha!
But in reality I know why she puts headbands on the baby (doll)

Reactions: 3
Again not sounding nasty but maybe she doesn’t look like a girl when no headband on or not as pretty?
I’m not saying she isn’t cute but we know what Stacey is like for the gram
Or mistaken for a boy
My little girl did a few times when she was a baby and I did put a really thin headband on
Nothing like the things she puts on Alissa’s head
I think the odd hairband is nice but not all the time.
My little girl was mistaken for a boy loads of times.... referred to as a happy chappy once even though she was wearing a dress and in a flowery pushchair 🤣 but she did look like Phil Mitchell 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The fact she has interior design in her Instagram bio is hilarious. It seems her house is a bomb site most of the time and we get treated to crappy upcycles with emulsion and extremely dated, disgustingly dirty furniture, no interior designer I’d want to get advice from.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't watch her story's any more the music and the mess 😬. I thought she was bad bfor but omg it getin worse

More shite to add to the dumping ground .Wow some solar light and naff jug and glasses .Didn’t really require those stories but hey ho

Reactions: 4
4 stories with 2 different songs to show some Aldi glasses and a jug that she probably can't use because of the kids and some outdoor solar lights. The aldi middle aisle is a shopping addicts drug at the best of times but £23 on sh*te that won't even fit in the cupboard and all after she's spent 2 days putting all the previous clutter away 🤯

I mute her now because I can't bear the mish mash of songs on each story! 😂😂

I think we are trying to find excuses for Stacey's behaviour and trying to rationalise her actions when in reality she puts them on her because she thinks the poor baby is a doll and it fits Stacey's aesthetic of how the perfect little girl should be dressed. It has nothing to do with big ears or mistaken gender, it is just Stacey being Stacey.
Exactly what I was trying to say in my head! I cannot stand those headbands, it's a very American thing and not for me! I hope she takes them off when Alissa sleeps, the thought of anything unnecessary on a baby when they sleep freaks me out.

Reactions: 5
More tit for her tit filled house! She clearly has a massive spending addiction.
The mounds of baby clothes, piles of toys, cupboards FULL with just utter crap.
She spends a week sorting it all and putting it in the garden and the very next day is out at Aldi buying more.
They must be in so much debt I almost feel sorry for her.
she needs a job or a proper hobby so she can stop spending all her free time shopping.
I wish a family members would just intervene

Reactions: 8
Her and old Becky home sweet homes and all that 🤮 they need together together . Field day these 2. Tat fest.com. I was thinking the mini fridge on the table . I need to know if the white masonry paint came out and got slopped on the mini fridge. Update it. . Come on. Look lush won’t it. ,. Yes. . Agree with me. . Please folks

• Heart
Her and old Becky home sweet homes and all that 🤮 they need together together . Field day these 2. Tat fest.com. I was thinking the mini fridge on the table . I need to know if the white masonry paint came out and got slopped on the mini fridge. Update it. . Come on. Look lush won’t it. ,. Yes. . Agree with me. . Please folks
Yes we need to see the mini fridge painted up,nicely with the masonry paint . Lush . We need to see your plans for the mini fridge Stacey I might get one and copy yours ,like to see if it works. First .

• Haha
What an earth was that glass set. It was awful. She will be calling the wicker rose gold affect next 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

shopping addict’s drug 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
So she half painted the cupboard with emulsion and now is spraying the rest with chalk paint? 🙃
And why did she spend loads of time doing that leaky conservatory up just to spray paint all over the painted laminate floors and damp walls? She's not even bothered about making it a complete mess!

It's clearly a sh*thole in there already but a bit of newspaper or an old bed sheet on the floor will keep it tidy!

It's a complete car crash

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's using chalk paint inside the house why not put the thing outside... spray paint fumes and all that not a thing anymore no

And why did she spend loads of time doing that leaky conservatory up just to spray paint all over the painted laminate floors and damp walls? She's not even bothered about making it a complete mess!

It's clearly a sh*thole in there already but a bit of newspaper or an old bed sheet on the floor will keep it tidy!

It's a complete car crash
She just posted a video of the conservatory and has blamed pregnancy to why she hasn't touched it since the last time we saw it 🙃

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.