All That Dreams Glitters #6 Expensive female pj’s for the Gram, Stace doesn’t care Jack’s a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she went on a weekend away ,perfect opportunity to post something other than zoflora and scrubbing her sofas .She could have posted pictures of the sights ,meals out ,her husband ,the hotel etc but no stace just shows us what she bought in primark ,as per every other bloody week

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Why the hell would you buy a rain mac to wear underneath your coat to keep you dry when the rain goes through your coat?!?!?!?!? I actually can’t cope with this............ 😶
😂 🤷‍♀️ Surely an umbrella will help keep her dry also? Or is avery STILL in that pram! So she cant hold umbrella.
[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I was thinking!

Reactions: 3
I saw the original wow as if she’s edited herself slim the fraud 🤣🤣🤣 what happened to slimming world??! She’s terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Woah that’s some edit - where can I find that tool lol
Seriously though, I unfollowed her a few weeks ago, I can’t stand her stories, the silence, her voice, her weird pink house... get some decent content woman ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think I could edit myself like that on an ap ,she must be smarter than we give her credit for lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I have to say, I wouldn’t have questioned the edited photo, as in, I wouldn’t have thought she looked unusually-shaped or the like, which means she must be pretty decent at photoshopping. What a difference, mad what photo tools you can get now.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s made her legs half the size! Like she has one of her leg widths as her whole legs now so strange

Reactions: 2
Can definitely see the bend in the woodwork!

*also

Now her moonface is even more noticeable on a slimmer body 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.