All That Dreams Glitters #6 Expensive female pj’s for the Gram, Stace doesn’t care Jack’s a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she thought that photo edit was good 😂😂😂😂😂 so did she upload the original and then the slim one or? I missed the upload on it. Or is that her slimmed down me picture

Reactions: 2
Stay indoors people unless you have to go out! So what does our Stacey do - go to the charity shop during the week.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I like how she decides to come back from her insta break now that Averys nursery has closed 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Am I wrong but she sounded quite pissed off when said (can't remember it word for word) something like, "I've had to stop my videos because I've had Jack and Avery both at home"

She sounded proper stroppy teen resentful.

And I can't help but worry how even further back Avery is going to fall.

And I wonder if Jack knows exactly how much tit she films and now he's going to know exactly what she does at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She starts her video with good morning happy people. I’m pretty sure that 99% of the UK are not happy right now! She lives in a different world doesn’t she!

• Haha
She starts her video with good morning happy people. I’m pretty sure that 99% of the UK are not happy right now! She lives in a different world doesn’t she!
Nothing much will change for her, she’s always at home, doesn’t work or contribute anything to society.
She might have a shock on Monday when she can’t palm her son off to the nursery 😡

Nothing much will change for her, she’s always at home, doesn’t work or contribute anything to society.
She might have a shock on Monday when she can’t palm her son off to the nursery 😡
Will have a massive impact on her having to actually parent her child for once!

Reactions: 6
Will have a massive impact on her having to actually parent her child for once!
She will probably lock him in his room using a stair gate or put him down for a nap. If Jack's home she may even palm him off on him 🙄

Am I wrong but she sounded quite pissed off when said (can't remember it word for word) something like, "I've had to stop my videos because I've had Jack and Avery both at home"

And I wonder if Jack knows exactly how much tit she films and now he's going to know exactly what she does at home.
Could this be the point where Jack realises just how little she does except faff around on insta and ruin the house? Shame the shops are closed, I'd love him to actually see all the crap from her hauls

Reactions: 5
She will probably lock him in his room using a stair gate or put him down for a nap. If Jack's home she may even palm him off on him 🙄

Could this be the point where Jack realises just how little she does except faff around on insta and ruin the house? Shame the shops are closed, I'd love him to actually see all the crap from her hauls
Yep, jack being at home she will palm him off, of course jack needs to work but Stacey needs her ‘me time’ of course!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.