All That Dreams Glitters #6 Expensive female pj’s for the Gram, Stace doesn’t care Jack’s a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck off!!!
Please just duck off!!
It’s all on repeat for you!!
Sorting out a cuboard again that we had the joy of watching you do two times before this!!!
It’s the same old thing!
Groundhog Day!!!!
Just get a bleeping life stop trying to steal Mrs Hinch life you are the cheap and nasty poundshop version of her and never compete
Said it before I don’t like Hinch but my god I would rather watch her then this stupid prick!!!!
Wake up and get in the real world there is a pandemic going on no one gives a flying duck about your tit nasty tacky oven!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Floor wipes to clean the oven LOL bleeping LOL
No doubt she will be orderingnom her credit accounts online so she has hauls for content now she can't go out and with Jack being Diabetic she can't even sneak out anywhere either!
I know that everyone is tired of hearing about the Coronavirus and people want to keep good spirits but with someone who claims to suffer from anxiety and having a change of dynamic at home with Jack and Avery constantly there you would think she would use her platform to give some words of wisdom to her followers with how she is coping.. nope not Stacey because she has stair gates and hoards of tit to hide behind 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So everyone else is making one rainbow for their window- but not our Stace! Avery has to make 75 bleeping rainbows the absolute tosser! She is so far removed from the real world it is laughable!
Just duck off with your cupboards full of shite you absolute cock!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Avery really doesn’t interact with her at all does he. She is a screeching at him while he just ignores her

Reactions: 8
She seemed much more relaxed doing the cake but she still can't quite let him do it himself. He is so behind I really hope he is getting extra help.
The garden looked a mess, the paint on the bottom on fence and that silly fence she put up on the patio. She can't keep anything nice.
And all that make up is stupid, she needs to stop the glossy boxes for a year to get through all the crap she's got. It doesnt matter how much of a bargain it is if you never use it?!

• Haha
Was she putting all that make up in Glossy boxes back into her kitchen cupboards ???🙈
Also...have I missed the grand reveal of the conservatory? Last I saw she was filling in gaps in the ceiling with food filler

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
We’re in the middle of a Pandemic and it still don’t stop her buying zoflora she had millions under her sink 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We’re in the middle of a Pandemic and it still don’t stop her buying zoflora she had millions under her sink 🤨
People like her really annoy me by all means buy what you need online to avoid going outside during this current crisis but bleeping hell she is buying zoflora in a scent that she has been told is similar to a perfume SHE HAS NEVER SMELT!!!!

• Haha
People like her really annoy me by all means buy what you need online to avoid going outside during this current crisis but bleeping hell she is buying zoflora in a scent that she has been told is similar to a perfume SHE HAS NEVER SMELT!!!!
But she needed it for her towels 😂.

Reactions: 1
Was she putting all that make up in Glossy boxes back into her kitchen cupboards ???🙈
Also...have I missed the grand reveal of the conservatory? Last I saw she was filling in gaps in the ceiling with food filler
I’m dying to see it 😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

The world is in lockdown but Stace is alright as long as she can get her 4 bottles of Zoflora to add to the 50 she already has! She was so pleased to get it after hunting for it all over - and she hadn’t even smelt the scent!! Unbelievable

• Haha
  • Wow
Anyone notice think it was over the weekend how shes skanked a Disney+ account out of someone, instead of paying for it herself because she is such a Disney fan 🙄. Maybe stop buying loads of unnecessary crap and you might be able to afford things 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Anyone notice think it was over the weekend how shes skanked a Disney+ account out of someone, instead of paying for it herself because she is such a Disney fan 🙄. Maybe stop buying loads of unnecessary crap and you might be able to afford things 🤦‍♀️
Yes I noticed it, I mean it is £6 a month it isn't a lot considering the amount she spends on Zoflora, Notes and Pens.
Also notice she is posting tasteless memes and quotes? I mean the one she said she really laughed at but then went on to explain that she hasn't even watched the movie? 😒 why even mention that lol.
Clearly Jack & Avery being home means she record herself all day everyday so she is lacking her usual repetitive content.

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry, I know we’re all really trying hard here to cope throughout everything that’s going on, but it doesn’t mean you start to live like a woman?!

• Haha
I’m sorry, I know we’re all really trying hard here to cope throughout everything that’s going on, but it doesn’t mean you start to live like a woman?!
Literally cannot believe the state it got in to. It isn't like she has a house full of kids, I mean toys around fair enough but the grimeyness of the bathroom and her bedroom! I could NEVER get to sleep in such a mess 😭

I haven't watched all the videos yet but omg just why?! If she got rid of all the crap she would find it easier to keep on top. Avery should be able to tidy his toys up by now. It's quite clear he's got too much and that's why everything gets pulled out. I get what she says that no house is perfect all the time but how can she sit there and leave it like that? She is all or nothing manic behavior.

It is just absolute disgust and laziness.
Yes everyones house isnt perfectly clean constantly but I have a Son, me and my partner work full time jobs and I attend university full time but i always clean up as i go so my house is never I'm that state. If I can find the time then so can she. There is just no excuse for the state it had gotten into.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.