All That Dreams Glitters #6 Expensive female pj’s for the Gram, Stace doesn’t care Jack’s a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol I tell my husband as well and he also finds it unbelievable. The car washing story bring his fav 😂.

she has to paint EVERYTHING - bought the B Potter A letter and it was yellow so she had to paint it blue and grey! She is mental!
Well seen as bird cage boy LOVES yellow you’d have thought she would leave it 🙄

Oh my god how far up B&M's arse can one person be 😴😴

I knowww talk about asking for a bad bout of thrush 🤣🤣
Her massive bush will protect her from thrush 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She is a bleeping car crash but she really is my guilty pleasure. I love watching her stories ✋🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she really put to shave on her to do list ? I think I’m gonna be sick .Its like writing down to remember to put deodorant on or something .Has she got memory loss? I’m so confused by the time frame of the stories too,woman’s been on cleaning averys room about three days now .
On a serious note ,we all reminisce about the days our children were younger from time to time and most of us will have fond memory’s of those times hopefully but there is so much joy in our children getting older too and seeing them develop.Stacey you’re blessed to have had a baby and he’s now what ,3? Embrace the age he’s at now and enjoy it instead of clinging on to his baby days .

And get that baby outfit in a memory box woman ,it looks ridiculous in a pre schoolers room
Nope she’s already said she’s not taking any of it down 😩😩😩

She is a bleeping car crash but she really is my guilty pleasure. I love watching her stories ✋🤗
I just think everyone should unfollow her but still go have a watch 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So she says she really needs a raincoat as she gets wet on the school.So what does our stace do? She buys a raincoat that she admits she doesn’t like and will only wear under her normal cost with the hood up.She then goes on to buy so much other tit ,most of which she already owns the same or some variation of or she only bought cos she thought it was a bargain .On what planet does that make sense ? Just buy what you really need and really love then you can go out and buy the rain coat of your choice.I don’t get it ? Same with the nails ,you can tell she spends a quid on them ,there’s a reason some people pay £40 a month on nails .If you cared so much about having false nails or having your nails done why not stop buying unnecessary amounts of minkys ,zoflora and jars of flowers etc .You could spend the money on having lovely looking nails that aren’t always at least 1 short

Reactions: 8
I've skipped the shopping as it's just crazy the amount she buys. She constantly has to justify what she buys as she knows deep down its a waste.
I wish she would just buy a few nice good quality items instead of loads of crap.
If I had more time I would add up all her shopping she's done this month, it must be close to a few hundred. And none of it is needed.
She bought a clutch bag because she loves that colour... She never goes out!!!

What’s with the jasmine hair brush ?I don’t get grown women who are so into Disney for themselves .Remember when she read all those Disney books lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
SO. MUCH. UNNECESSARY. tit. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
It’s the most cringe thing ever that she buys her own Mother’s Day gift!!! Completely defeats the purpose of Mother’s Day. 😬
And she’s uploaded these late as the spunj thing she bought but had never seen before, she showed in her stories of deep cleaning the cleaning cupboard, as well as those two primark minkeys.

also.

Why the hell would you buy a rain mac to wear underneath your coat to keep you dry when the rain goes through your coat?!?!?!?!? I actually can’t cope with this............ 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she says she really needs a raincoat as she gets wet on the school.So what does our stace do? She buys a raincoat that she admits she doesn’t like and will only wear under her normal cost with the hood up.She then goes on to buy so much other tit ,most of which she already owns the same or some variation of or she only bought cos she thought it was a bargain .On what planet does that make sense ? Just buy what you really need and really love then you can go out and buy the rain coat of your choice.I don’t get it ? Same with the nails ,you can tell she spends a quid on them ,there’s a reason some people pay £40 a month on nails .If you cared so much about having false nails or having your nails done why not stop buying unnecessary amounts of minkys ,zoflora and jars of flowers etc .You could spend the money on having lovely looking nails that aren’t always at least 1 short
Not only are they one short and need replacing weekly, she puts them on with superglue. bleeping superglue.

I pay £35 for my gel nails and they last 4 weeks before they need filling in. Longer if I'm off work and even then they don't look like her rat chewed talons.

• Haha
Not only are they one short and need replacing weekly, she puts them on with superglue. bleeping superglue.

I pay £35 for my gel nails and they last 4 weeks before they need filling in. Longer if I'm off work and even then they don't look like her rat chewed talons.
Superglue 😂woman is mad .Does she ever do a job properly ? It would give her some adult convo and get her out of the house (not shopping ) if she went and had them done professionally .If that’s her thing she may as well,she’s spending the money one way or another anyway at least she’d have something decent to show for it not just a load of products hidden under her sink and millions of cleaning cloths

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've bought glue on nails in the past for a weekend out or an event because for my Univeristy placement I'm not allowed to have long nails so paying for them to be done professionally would be a complete waste of time but if I could have them on all the time i would have them done properly there is just no need for her to have such cheap and tacky stuff, there is clearly money/budget for her to buy things but instead of buying the necessary good quality things she goes for quantity over quality and it really shows how materialistic she is.

I've bought glue on nails in the past for a weekend out or an event because for my Univeristy placement I'm not allowed to have long nails so paying for them to be done professionally would be a complete waste of time but if I could have them on all the time i would have them done properly there is just no need for her to have such cheap and tacky stuff, there is clearly money/budget for her to buy things but instead of buying the necessary good quality things she goes for quantity over quality and it really shows how materialistic she is.
Absolutely nothing wrong with glue on nails, I used to use them as I could only have them when I wasn't at work and that was only two days a week!

Difference is you and me used the nail glue not superglue like she does!

Reactions: 5
But remember guys everything she bought is a “right bloody bargain”, “beautiful” and “stunnin”

• Haha
Why the hell would you buy a rain mac to wear underneath your coat to keep you dry when the rain goes through your coat?!?!?!?!? I actually can’t cope with this............ 😶
[/QUOTE]
😂 🤷‍♀️ Surely an umbrella will help keep her dry also? Or is avery STILL in that pram! So she cant hold umbrella.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oooh more silent shopping from our stace,the rustling of the wrappers killed me 😂Who goes on like this ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just love how wound up she gets by the fact all this bridal stuff is out now and she’s already married haha!!! Sorry the only tat you can’t buy hun

The princess jasmines stuff 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Absolutely stunnin’ itums there stace !
Oh and it’s called a buckle that round bit on the belt
Something else for Avery with his name on ,incase he forgets

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Weekend away just them to more spend in primark. When are they going to take Avery on holiday 🤨. Stop buyin clothes you don’t need and tat

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.