All That Dreams Glitters #6 Expensive female pj’s for the Gram, Stace doesn’t care Jack’s a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has that much crap in her cupboards the backs of them are bulging out 🤦‍♀️ really dont understand that girl

Reactions: 3
No wounder summer is alway Unhappy her toy are shoved in a cupboard. Why can’t she leve the box out so she can get them to play when she won’t It’s sad to see ..

Reactions: 5
She needs to keep sellotape to hand because she uses it a lot! Yeah to fix your "bodge" jobs! AND you're telling me she "forgets" peoples birthdays 😳😳 with all them planners/diary's she's full of it! They were probably in the sale!!🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I crease every time.. Zo-flora 😂

Surely she could just get some bubble wrap for the Christmas stuff and put it in the loft? 🤔
The loft is bulging as it is!!!
She needs to just start again her house is a joke
And she needs some serious help with both herself and that little boy

Reactions: 3
That bag of cards for ‘just in case’ I dont think Ive sent that many cards in my entire life Fancy having that many to hand!?!? So bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That bag of cards for ‘just in case’ I dont think Ive sent that many cards in my entire life Fancy having that many to hand!?!? So bizarre
Plus she always has personalised ones
With photos on so what the hell are the basket of cards for! Madness

Reactions: 2
Lmao just incase cards, I've seen it all. Birthdays are an annual thing they don't just pop up and surprise everyone at the last minute. Definitely in the sale, do cards even go on sale? 😩
Her kitchen is a mess, the whole house needs knocking down and starting again.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lmao just incase cards, I've seen it all. Birthdays are an annual thing they don't just pop up and surprise everyone at the last minute. Definitely in the sale, do cards even go on sale? 😩
My point exactly!
Just needs a bulldozer on it!!

• Haha
Christmas cards go on sale!! Never seen a birthday card on sale though

In the beg I see for a discount code for boo hoo??? WHY YOU BUYING MORE STUFF YOU CANT AFFORD OR NEED?????? This is not essential needs - the poor postal and courier services right now.

Reactions: 10
In the beg I see for a discount code for boo hoo??? WHY YOU BUYING MORE STUFF YOU CANT AFFORD OR NEED?????? This is not essential needs - the poor postal and courier services right now.
Such a cow
I asked for the glossy box codes and she never bothered letting me know
How dare she be a beg like that
dislike her so much

Reactions: 5
Silly cow.. because any of that family needs more clothes! Bet Jack doesn't have loads of clothes, bet it's all her tit in the bedroom

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.