All That Dreams Glitters #6 Expensive female pj’s for the Gram, Stace doesn’t care Jack’s a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has such a sad life, I would lose my mind too if I did what she did all day everyday. I always read here before I sit watching all the stories to see if there was anything to make a new conversation or something but it is the same old boring tit.. what did surprise me though was the fact she spends every single day cleaning but doesn't dust Avery's room regular? Like makes a song and dance about dusting his room? Clever girl Stace GOOD GIRL GOOD GIRL can't believe how stunning it is dust free, all those gorgeous details on all the itums.
Haha this is what I've started doing as I've unfollwed her, far to repetitive and boring! It's boring cleaning my own house why these instagrammers think we want to see them do theirs is completely insane I think!! Zo-flora 🤣🤣🤣 hilarious I much prefer bodgejob stace to Mrs mop stacey 😂

Reactions: 3
This woman is unreal. She buys more Zo-Flora whilst showing her stash of Zo-Flora? She’s insane 😂

Reactions: 1
With all this rain we've had, and even more forecast, sod the leaking conservatory, I want to see the front garden with all that mud!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Buy b and m tat ,check
Paint all furniture in house with 300yr old paintbrush,check
Chuck every bath product I own into bath,check
Put on weird face mask and take a selfie,check
Scrub arms of sofa,check
Squirt 1001 carpet spray or whatever it’s called everywhere ,check
And repeat for the rest of eternity !
That last line 😂 I can’t even

Reactions: 2
If I walked into his room and he was at playschool I'd genuinely think it was a room that she'd lift because her child had passed away.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
How does Stace get the money for these huge shopping hauls?! I mean, seriously, not even joking. I work full-time and would love to be able to do these regular hauls lol 😂 (figuratively-speaking 😂). Also, I’m not sure why she buys so many child-like Disney pieces for herself... mugs, hairbrushes, makeup bags, notebooks.

Reactions: 8
I have to go out now but I cannot wait to settle down later and watch her million videos on tit she has got this week.

She doesn't have any words outside of bloody stunning, gorgeous, Rose gold and pink blush.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Every time I watch these hauls I can't believe how selfish she is! She buys so much crap, she never goes without. I feel guilty if I buy myself a £1 eyeliner when I know my little girl needs new clothes or nappies, etc. She is so predictive month after month: does a deep clean, chucks loads out then replaces it with more uneccesary crap, then does a deep clean, chucks a load out, etc. What about saving all this money and taking Avery on holiday?! Or actually buying decent furniture that doesn't need painting or scrubbing every other day. She is so materialistic that I find it so hard to watch. Why does she need all those clothes when she never goes anywhere except B&M, charity shops, poundland, out with her father in law or mum? Arghhhhh!

Reactions: 10
It’s so sad that’s she buys stuff for herself like cups and bags that say ‘queen’ and ‘best mum’ and tit like that and says she will give them to jack to give her from Avery, how bloody sad! Buying her own tit, it’s not like it will hold special memories when she bought it herself cos jack doesn’t have a clue what to buy her. You’d think he would have some idea by now surely.

Every time I watch these hauls I can't believe how selfish she is! She buys so much crap, she never goes without. I feel guilty if I buy myself a £1 eyeliner when I know my little girl needs new clothes or nappies, etc. She is so predictive month after month: does a deep clean, chucks loads out then replaces it with more uneccesary crap, then does a deep clean, chucks a load out, etc. What about saving all this money and taking Avery on holiday?! Or actually buying decent furniture that doesn't need painting or scrubbing every other day. She is so materialistic that I find it so hard to watch. Why does she need all those clothes when she never goes anywhere except B&M, charity shops, poundland, out with her father in law or mum? Arghhhhh!
Completely agree. I never buy myself anything and feel guilty if I need new stuff. I buy bare minimum. Had to buy some new bras the other week and felt awful 😂
We moved house 2 year ago and got all new things and decorated it. Not once have I been inclined to re do it all and buy new accessories constantly. I’m happy with how it is. She has serious issues, changing it and buying new crap all the time. Why does that make her so happy? Crappy little vases and flowers all the time that are sooooo stunning and just like next but cheaper 😂

How many potted plants/faux flowers & faux flowers in vases does one person need? That haul was ridiculous. Avery has far too many clothes as it is, she didn’t need to buy the jumper that say 18-24months, but because it’s cheap she had too. She is the most self obsessed selfish person. She doesn’t care about anyone or anything but herself. She’s always buying things for herself while her house in falling apart and tacky. And don’t get me started on her hair! If she had saved the money from that haul she could of gone to the hairdressers but no, Stacey needs a Jasmine hair brush, packets of nails, new clothes, new pjs. And don’t forget her glossy box is on its way. Eurgh!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She is the reason primark stocks that awful tat and ‘merchandise’ with Disney branding on it in the ADULT section. Can’t bear going in there for something basic like jogging bottoms to find a Disney princess or quote down the leg!!!! And it’s all because people like her love stuff like that ugh

• Haha
Let's talk about the necklace....Why did she buy a j for Jack rather than an s for Stacey?

Her selling pages are constantly filled with new with tags crap she has bought because she got it for the sake of it. My 6 year old is always in his uniform so until the summer he doesn't get new clothes, a jumper or two for the winter and then a restock of his bottoms and coats when he grows out of them, because there is just no need to have so many clothes when you don't actually use them.
It is awfully sad she has to buy herself gifts for everyone to give to her, if I had to buy my own gifts I wouldn't bother because that isn't the point of receiving a gift. Maybe Jack doesn't know what to buy because he knows a new mug is NOT NEEDED BECAUSE YOU ALREADY HAVE LOADS, that is why Jack never knows because you have a million of everything already so you don't need another one to add to the pile.

Let's talk about the necklace....Why did she buy a j for Jack rather than an s for Stacey?
Oh my god this woman is in her 30's, buying your partner's initial is something a teenager would do 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How big is her conservatory because the amount of plants candles shelf and other unnecessary tit she got is it really gunna all it in that green blue room 🤨 because one minute it’s going to be blue then it’s green and I don’t get why she @ next Zara and gap with the charity shop clothes

• Haha
The hair dye wasn't Ash blonde, Ash blonde is not bright, it's pearl blonde as it clearly states on the box.

She said she hasn't been the charity shops since her birthday in September where she spent her birthday money. Two weeks later she then sold the charity shop stuff and a month later got rid of the jumpers she wore.

She then today bought a rain mac as it rains on the school run yet she said she will wear it UNDER her normal coat with the hood out so if her coat gets wet, the rain mac will stop her getting soggy. Your supposed to wear the rain mac on top of your coat to keep it dry you utter tit!!!!!

And then a load of shite from Primark. And yes, your nails look like you spend a quid a week on them.

And one more thing Stace, something is only ever a bargain if you actually need it, otherwise you are spending money you don't need to.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How big is her conservatory because the amount of plants candles shelf and other unnecessary tit she got is it really gunna all it in that green blue room 🤨 because one minute it’s going to be blue then it’s green and I don’t get why she @ next Zara and gap with the charity shop clothes
Because she only bought them because they were from Next and Zara

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.