All That Dreams Glitters #6 Expensive female pj’s for the Gram, Stace doesn’t care Jack’s a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been on the edge of my seat with excitement waiting for this cleaning cupboard deep clean, all day!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well been cinema Asda and Pizza hut and surprise surprise b & m why she buy more zoflora and who need 5 tins and 1001 carpet stuff 🤨

Reactions: 1
That's a few hundred pounds worth of cleaning stuff there at least!

The amount of cleaning products!!! That is insane, she can’t possibly use all of that! And she popped to B&M and bought even more!! She literally just showed us that she has TWO
baskets full of zophlora and she bought more!! It’s actual insanity. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I actually think she likes to brag about the amount of money she spends on cleaning stuff. The way she kept swishing back to it all. And why buy a minky just to sit it in a cupboard and never be used? Her house is falling to Bits but dont worry lovelies cheap tacky tat from B&M will make you feel better. What’s happening with the shed (conservatory)? Did it get blown down during the storms? And she’s loving prints and bold colours as she strokes a neutral cushion 🤦🏻‍♀️. Also has anybody noticed how she says items? 😂😂😂😂. Oh and for people wondering why she muted videos with Avery it’s because he’s stimming and she doesn’t want anyone to know he’s autistic. He’s such a beautiful little boy but she’s doing nothing to help stimulate him. And he’s now into bing again? Stacey let the boy grow ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually think she likes to brag about the amount of money she spends on cleaning stuff. The way she kept swishing back to it all. And why buy a minky just to sit it in a cupboard and never be used? Her house is falling to Bits but dont worry lovelies cheap tacky tat from B&M will make you feel better. What’s happening with the shed (conservatory)? Did it get blown down during the storms? And she’s loving prints and bold colours as she strokes a neutral cushion 🤦🏻‍♀️. Also has anybody noticed how she says items? 😂😂😂😂. Oh and for people wondering why she muted videos with Avery it’s because he’s stimming and she doesn’t want anyone to know he’s autistic. He’s such a beautiful little boy but she’s doing nothing to help stimulate him. And he’s now into bing again? Stacey let the boy grow ffs.
ITUMS!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Buy b and m tat ,check
Paint all furniture in house with 300yr old paintbrush,check
Chuck every bath product I own into bath,check
Put on weird face mask and take a selfie,check
Scrub arms of sofa,check
Squirt 1001 carpet spray or whatever it’s called everywhere ,check
And repeat for the rest of eternity !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has bought a creepy looking Bing costume for £15 yet he has a whole rail full of dressing up clothes - I’m sure she could have used one of them for world book day

Reactions: 7
She has bought a creepy looking Bing costume for £15 yet he has a whole rail full of dressing up clothes - I’m sure she could have used one of them for world book day
She got the Gruffalo Last year I’m sure and I think she had a problem with him not wonting to wear it

#SUCH STALE CONTENT. BORING. #GET RID . Boring as #uck She is so sad. .
Stace why not talk about your lad. And his problems. You will have been inundated. Praised for speaking out obviously you are embarrassed We all know as we can see how he is . Stacey you will gain millions of followers Start talking it’s nothing to be ashamed of . Obviously. You Stacey. Find it a problem.

Reactions: 4
She has such a sad life, I would lose my mind too if I did what she did all day everyday. I always read here before I sit watching all the stories to see if there was anything to make a new conversation or something but it is the same old boring tit.. what did surprise me though was the fact she spends every single day cleaning but doesn't dust Avery's room regular? Like makes a song and dance about dusting his room? Clever girl Stace GOOD GIRL GOOD GIRL can't believe how stunning it is dust free, all those gorgeous details on all the itums.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.