All That Dreams Glitters #6 Expensive female pj’s for the Gram, Stace doesn’t care Jack’s a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deep clean January?? Wtf she on about it's March in less than 2 weeks 🤔😭🤯

She’s so bleeping weird! Why does she have an old baby outfit of Averys hung up on display?! I just can’t get my head around it!
And his scan pictures, first pair of shoes plus a friggin box frame with his first sleep suit in half of that should be in a memory box in HER bedroom if not the loft by now it's crazy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It's took her a whole day to clean a bedroom?! She honestly says a deep clean to justify doing nothing all day. By the time she has finished with this "deep clean" she will need to start again 😂
She could of deep cleaned the whole house over a weekend and be done with it.
If she actually painted and waxed her furniture properly she wouldn't have to touch up all the time.
God she frustrates me so much but I can't not watch either 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Im surprised she aint got his fist bottle, dummy and crappy nappy shoved into a box frame somewhere you know!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve never seen anyone who is so out of touch with the real world

Imagine if we all didn’t work and just spent our days buying tat and painting random items in our homes 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand how it has taken her 2 months to clean that bedroom? I could have “deep cleaned” in about 2 hours?!

Reactions: 4
Why is she hoovering and cleaning at this time of night? Why is he not in bed? You can see through the window it's dark out!

• Haha
She put in her hinch book on the to do list to shave! Why do you need that on a to do list!!

On her Facebook! Very much doubt she paid £200 for this, she will of got it out of a skip and painted it in Wilkos finest! 🤣
says it’s like new then says straight after could do with a coat of paint 🙈 hardly like new then is it

• Haha
All those things with Averys name on, all the pictures and scan photos, it’s like a weird shrine to him! That boy will not be allowed to grow up. 😬
And she’s got yet another extendable duster! Can’t stand the way she jabs those around the place, though I did laugh at her trying to dust that bunting with it! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The extendable duster is abit exstem for dusting most is the stuff in Avery room and way she bats the bunting 😂. His bed not big why didn’t she just pull it out a little and get a chair to stand on

Reactions: 2
She put in her hinch book on the to do list to shave! Why do you need that on a to do list!!
Because she has no real jobs to do 🤣 I don't even want to think what she is shaving 🤢 but guessing by previous 'pampering' pics it won't be a Hollywood shave🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What the hell! Even all of his clothes are boring blue and grey! My 2 year old has a bright green dinosaur bedroom, he choose it, and has some of the most horrific clothes, but he chooses them! Let him have some independence, stop babying him!

I also find her bizarre and fascinating to whatch when my kids were 4 and up we went to b and q and they picked out the most horrific colours lmao my girls were the brightest pink and my boy was this like slime green colour. I didn’t really have a say in there rooms as it was there space (as long as I could close the door lmao) the only thing I insisted was either fairy lights and or nite light as then they didn’t have the big light on at bed time. Let them be kids for god sake and also what is it with having a place for everything in his room and stressing that he’s bringing toys in to his bedroom? My kids had toys every where and one or twice a week we could have a clean up sesh where we’d all be involved and see who could do it the quickest (obviously let them win) and then I could hoover which they would also get involved with

Reactions: 6
I also find her bizarre and fascinating to whatch when my kids were 4 and up we went to b and q and they picked out the most horrific colours lmao my girls were the brightest pink and my boy was this like slime green colour. I didn’t really have a say in there rooms as it was there space (as long as I could close the door lmao) the only thing I insisted was either fairy lights and or nite light as then they didn’t have the big light on at bed time. Let them be kids for god sake and also what is it with having a place for everything in his room and stressing that he’s bringing toys in to his bedroom? My kids had toys every where and one or twice a week we could have a clean up sesh where we’d all be involved and see who could do it the quickest (obviously let them win) and then I could hoover which they would also get involved with
Same! Mine's a teenager now and I think he had about 5 different themed bedrooms growing up because kids change from one minute to the next, I don't think Stacey grasps this!

Reactions: 7
Did she really put to shave on her to do list ? I think I’m gonna be sick .Its like writing down to remember to put deodorant on or something .Has she got memory loss? I’m so confused by the time frame of the stories too,woman’s been on cleaning averys room about three days now .
On a serious note ,we all reminisce about the days our children were younger from time to time and most of us will have fond memory’s of those times hopefully but there is so much joy in our children getting older too and seeing them develop.Stacey you’re blessed to have had a baby and he’s now what ,3? Embrace the age he’s at now and enjoy it instead of clinging on to his baby days .

And get that baby outfit in a memory box woman ,it looks ridiculous in a pre schoolers room

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is my phone broke or she doin silent video again when she was cleaning the sound kept going off to 🤨. Is that course she barking at him in in and she don’t look interested in whiskey in the batter All for the gram

Is my phone broke or she doin silent video again when she was cleaning the sound kept going off to 🤨. Is that course she barking at him in in and she don’t look interested in whiskey in the batter All for the gram
She always seems to turn the sound off on the Avery videos now... I wonder if she would get lots of messages about his speech or her barking at him?

I commented on her post of avery beedrom and just said in a polite way doesn't she think Avery needs a bit boy room now he is alot older... suprise suprise! Comment deleted. Not blocked though.
She should address the issue instead of deleting 'negative' comments. If she said openly that thanks for your opinion but Avery actually really likes the bedroom the way it is or something along those lines, that's fine! But to get no explanation at all, considering she has a huge follower list, is just plain rude!

Bloody moon head!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've unfollwed 😔 it's clear he's got some issues I just pray he's getting the help he needs! He is such a beautiful little boy.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.