All That Dreams Glitters #6 Expensive female pj’s for the Gram, Stace doesn’t care Jack’s a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her Facebook! Very much doubt she paid £200 for this, she will of got it out of a skip and painted it in Wilkos finest! 🤣
But it needs its 10384832 freshen up 🙄

Can’t believe in her pile of stuff to sell is the potty! Thank god Avery is finally potty trained!
I thought that about the potty 🤢 I don’t think he’s potty trained tbh,probably got 55 potty’s! The others she’s painted grey and stuck her tit stars on them

I'm seriously liking her more and more. Not quite enough to start a rave thread but she's carried on in her own demented little world and not jumped on the be kind bandwagon. I will of course take this back though if she posts one crappy quote
She’s done a tutorial on how to dust 🤷🏼‍♀️ How can you like her she’s an absolute mentalist!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s done a tutorial on how to dust 🤷🏼‍♀️ How can you like her she’s an absolute mentalist!
👏🏻😂 The woman is indescribable! I try telling my husband about the weird tit she does and he cant believe I’m not making it up!

Reactions: 6
👏🏻😂 The woman is indescribable! I try telling my husband about the weird tit she does and he cant believe I’m not making it up!
Lol I tell my husband as well and he also finds it unbelievable. The car washing story bring his fav 😂.

she has to paint EVERYTHING - bought the B Potter A letter and it was yellow so she had to paint it blue and grey! She is mental!

Reactions: 4
the poor kid needs pictures of his own interests on the walls and toys on his drawers not baby items and pictures of him in the womb fgs.Wheres the dinosaurs,marvel characters or whatever it is little boys his age are into

Surprise surprise, Stacey is having a pamper 🙄
She really doesn't know what the real world is like does she? Try working 2 jobs just to survive Stacey🤬

Reactions: 6
I see she has bought and put together her sofa bed for the ‘conservatory’ which is no where near finished 🙄

• Haha
I see she has bought and put together her sofa bed for the ‘conservatory’ which is no where near finished 🙄
I thought that, no chance would I have bought something that my Mom is supposed to sleep on and then build it and leave it in an undecorated damp room

Reactions: 3
I thought that, no chance would I have bought something that my Mom is supposed to sleep on and then build it and leave it in an undecorated damp room
It not last long with all the scrabing and stuff she sprays about and personally I would of got day bed in spare room and made the conservatory A place for Averys toys But no all for the gram

Reactions: 5
Howling at the video of her in the bath scrubbing her face! And she wants to share this with thousands of people, she’s comedy gold 😂 she’s still bloody reading that book too seriously! The Secret and Mrs Hinch book

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So she's scrubbed her face, used a face mask, and now she is out of the bath and about to exfoliate her face again? She really is no right in the head. Its almost as though she feels she has to use every bloody product she owns at once, jesus wept.

• Haha
Howling at the video of her in the bath scrubbing her face! And she wants to share this with thousands of people, she’s comedy gold 😂 she’s still bloody reading that book too seriously! The Secret and Mrs Hinch book
I dunno what the heck is wrong with the world these days. Why do people feel the need to post photos of themselves either half-naked in their underwear, naked, with their arms covering their bits, or videos of them in the bath. Seriously. It’s disgusting, there is NO NEED.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why does she pre record it. Everyone else uploads there and then. Such a strange thing to do. Anyone else think it's gross that she sat in the bath scrubbed her face in the water she's sat in and then sat shaving her legs. The bath water must of been filthy after 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she pre record it. Everyone else uploads there and then. Such a strange thing to do. Anyone else think it's gross that she sat in the bath scrubbed her face in the water she's sat in and then sat shaving her legs. The bath water must of been filthy after 🤢🤢
All the crap she puts in too it’s vile 🤢

Reactions: 3
Iv just come say to say same it’s bizarre let’s all go round and say we’re everything from 😂😂 @bnm send me gift itums
It worked with Studio didn't it? And all the "hauls" of crap for her conservatory hasn't worked yet so she is really desperate now.
I enjoy having a nose around B&M, they do have some nice things but not to fill your house with, a handful if things throughout the whole house is acceptable.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.