All That Dreams Glitters #6 Expensive female pj’s for the Gram, Stace doesn’t care Jack’s a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god how far up B&M's arse can one person be 😴😴

So she's scrubbed her face, used a face mask, and now she is out of the bath and about to exfoliate her face again? She really is no right in the head. Its almost as though she feels she has to use every bloody product she owns at once, jesus wept.
I knowww talk about asking for a bad bout of thrush 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Why does she put so many different things in her bath! Bubble bath, bath bomb and bath crystals! All those different scents together can’t smell good!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It worked with Studio didn't it? And all the "hauls" of crap for her conservatory hasn't worked yet so she is really desperate now.
I enjoy having a nose around B&M, they do have some nice things but not to fill your house with, a handful if things throughout the whole house is acceptable.
O Yh she not said anything about studio for ages she band from it 😂. Yes I like b&m i get my cat litter from there I mite up load a video @ them and hopefully get gifted some 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
O Yh she not said anything about studio for ages she band from it 😂. Yes I like b&m i get my cat litter from there I mite up load a video @ them and hopefully get gifted some 😂.
😂😂 don't forget the video on how to scoop the cat little because none of us will know how

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Poor avery imagine his friends coming over for tea and they see his bedroom full of baby stuff still 👀😳 she definitely needs to let the kid have an age appropriate bedroom

Are these old uploads or she STILL reading this book. 😂
Literally died when this picture came up!! So weird!!!! 🤣
Someone needs to tell her that she doesn’t need to put every single bath product in the bath at once! Surely it must smell horrible?
Also, did anyone else notice the curtain pole in her bedroom is too big... classic Stacey! Doesn’t matter if it fits or not, she must have it!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh dear! 😯Has she shown the conservatory since the storms?
Don't think so. But she's put together the brand new sofa for it and put it in there, despite it not being decorated and still having a leak. She's about 40 mins away from me and we've had non stop rain last week and lots of places flooded so it must be leaking

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Don't think so. But she's put together the brand new sofa for it and put it in there, despite it not being decorated and still having a leak. She's about 40 mins away from me and we've had non stop rain last week and lots of places flooded so it must be leaking
We have had a lot of rain too and I'm probably less than an hour away from her and I have an outhouse type thing on the side of my house and it has a plastic roof thing and when we had window replaced last summer which is above it, the bricks and stuff fell and hit the plastic, it is a tiny barely visible crack and from the rain we have had it has leaked quite a bit so I can't imagine her conservatory being soaked if she has a proper leak!

Reactions: 2
I actually lol’d at her doing a slow mo across the side of the bath showing all her products lmao
Don’t know why i found it so funny ,it’s just so lame .Heres my flannel guys ,my razor ,my 273748 bath products
Thrush central that bath ! then her big moon face covered in that bloody face scrub we’ve all seen before .It was boring the first time .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To ,Stacey ,
lovely we are sick to death of the same content same sh*t different week We are bored to tears of you doing the same thing week after week 😴. Cleaning your bog 🤮bath ect. It’s boring My lovely Our Stace = Getting no we’re FAST in life

• Haha
To ,Stacey ,
lovely we are sick to death of the same content same sh*t different week We are bored to tears of you doing the same thing week after week 😴. Cleaning your bog 🤮bath ect. It’s boring My lovely Our Stace = Getting no we’re FAST in life
I was going to say how many deep cleans and how much cleaning does one house need considering she's at home every single day but then she never seems to tidy as she goes and saves her housework and washing dishes till the end of the week so she has something to film.

🤮 At having to clean a week's worth of plates and pots

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I know others have said this before but I have to vent - HOW CREEPY IS IT PUTTING HIS NAME EVERYWHERE!!! I swear in his bedroom alone ‘Avery’ is printed, carved, stuck onto at least 20 things. It’s insane

• Haha
He seriously needs a better bedroom all that baby stuff is just ridiculous! She makes me so mad theirs defo something wrong with her it's like a bloody shrine to baby prince Averie,,

Reactions: 11
She’s so bleeping weird! Why does she have an old baby outfit of Averys hung up on display?! I just can’t get my head around it!

Why does a child that only goes to pre school and then comes home and goes to bed need so many clothes???

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.