All That Dreams Glitters #6 Expensive female pj’s for the Gram, Stace doesn’t care Jack’s a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe in her pile of stuff to sell is the potty! Thank god Avery is finally potty trained!

Reactions: 1
I'm seriously liking her more and more. Not quite enough to start a rave thread but she's carried on in her own demented little world and not jumped on the be kind bandwagon. I will of course take this back though if she posts one crappy quote

Reactions: 5
Why is she mopping up with the green glass cloth after using the ZAFLORA? She’s just said herself, it’s a glass cloth! 🥴
And she’s not going to wet dust that mantle as it’s painted? Isn’t she always wiping down all the wilko painted furniture with chemicals?? 😂

Oh dear 🙈 “I’m putting all this stuff in the attic, as I don’t know when I will get the conservatory done, and I can’t bear to look at all this in my bedroom.”
🙈
She should have sorted out the problems with the conservatory first, and then got it painted, instead of buying all this stuff when it was still to be done.

I got all excited when she said she was going to take all of the baby stuff down in Averys room - finally treating him to an age relevant room again. But ah nope she’s putting them back up 😩 it’s still a nursery he’s 4 this year he needs something for his age - shove something Spider-Man in there Stace

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Can’t believe in her pile of stuff to sell is the potty! Thank god Avery is finally potty trained!
Did it say unused still with tags lol!
To be honest hes way too big to try training on potty now would need to be trained straight to toilet.
If he is potty trained then nursery have done a fantastic job!

Reactions: 7
I still can’t get over the pots in the sink! That looks more then a days worth!! How can she leave them like that! Also did anyone else think the ‘playroom mess’ looked staged?!

Her saying The playroom was so messy it wasn’t actually that messy just played in which is normal for a child his age!
Once again she shocked me! Using bloody zoflora to wipe down his toys! why does she need to use a disinfectant to dust!

Then when she is talking about all the baby stuff in his room and how she isn’t going to take it down as she likes it. It was all me me me not what Avery may like. I felt sad seeing his room/playroom - no colour.

I doubt he is potty trained probably selling the potty as it’s never been used and he is now too big for it

Reactions: 7
I still can’t get over the pots in the sink! That looks more then a days worth!! How can she leave them like that! Also did anyone else think the ‘playroom mess’ looked staged?!
So staged!! My living room (I don’t have a spare room to make a play room!) looks worse than that at the end of every day, but at least it’s from real play!

Reactions: 4
Stacey posts quotes often that are directed at us here on tattle because she isn't trolled or bullied online, she doesn't give anyone the chance to even hold a different opinion than her on her account never mind say anything troll status worthy!
I think the fact that we have this discussion group about her gives her a huge ego boost because she has a lot of narcissistic traits.
Unless I am getting rid of furniture or can something more than £20, it all goes to the charity shop, I get that every little helps but not in Stacey's case when she spends so much for no reason, I mean £2 for a rubber sponge for the sofas EAT AT YOUR DINING TABLE FGS.

• Haha
Why does Avery have baby scans and a framed box of his first shoes among many other baby items in his room and on his walls.I don’t know why it bothers me but it really does .Hes going to school this year isn’t he ? I got rid of all those newborn trinkets out of my daughters room when she was about 18months and replaced it with what she was into at the time .Surely he has his own interests and likes ,there’s no stimulation or personality in that room whatsoever

I got all excited when she said she was going to take all of the baby stuff down in Averys room - finally treating him to an age relevant room again. But ah nope she’s putting them back up 😩 it’s still a nursery he’s 4 this year he needs something for his age - shove something Spider-Man in there Stace
Exactly this .It really bothers me more than it should lol he’s a pre schooler and his room is like a bloody newborns nursery !

Why does Avery have baby scans and a framed box of his first shoes among many other baby items in his room and on his walls.I don’t know why it bothers me but it really does .Hes going to school this year isn’t he ? I got rid of all those newborn trinkets out of my daughters room when she was about 18months and replaced it with what she was into at the time .Surely he has his own interests and likes ,there’s no stimulation or personality in that room whatsoever

Exactly this .It really bothers me more than it should lol he’s a pre schooler and his room is like a bloody newborns nursery !
I never even displayed my scan pics and my child certainly never showed an interest in them. Or his first pair of shoes, of which I only have one because he lobbed the other one straight off his foot, never to be seen again.

She's basically making false memories because the stuff she makes a thing about isn't anything that seems relevant to Avery. The only thing it seems she can tell us is that he loves yellow so she buys yellow bathroom accessories.

She styles him and his rooms to be pretty for the gram but actually have no relevance to her own child.

She forces him into corners to. Ale, forces him to paint handprints and footprints. Nursery is the only time he gets proper child time.

But at least she has lots of followers.

Is there anything in that room that doesn't say "Avery" on it??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My Mom had my scan picture on her dressing table mirror while I was pregnant and when he was born it was taken down and replaced with pictures he had drawn for her, the scan and little newborn mementos are in a box put away. Never did I have that I felt were personally sentimental to me displayed all over his space! It doesn't make sense at all, let the boy choose what he wants on display and get rid of the baby stuff just like she felt the need to take down her wedding stuff from her room the time has come for the baby stuff too!!!

Reactions: 4
Yous are all 100% on the mark, it's like a creepy museum dedicated to baby Averie, like you see in a moody Netflix film! You have to grow & move forward with your child!!

• Haha
If she won’t the baby stuff up put it in her room or the play room and let him have a yellow room or a farm room or what ever he Likes but I think she gunna have him in a baby room for ever he going to be one them man child mummy boys

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.