All That Dreams Glitters #5 Stacey the notebook and planner slob, time to get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg you can actually see a hairy minge under her pamper vids. This is what happens when you have a Stacey detox you miss all the good stuff and I’m out of sync with the goss!
Just wait until she starts pouring the powder in the bath, you get a full on view of her boobs in the bath overflow 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just wait until she starts pouring the powder in the bath, you get a full on view of her boobs in the bath overflow 🤮
I’ve just seen!! 😱 I honestly don’t understand why she’d keep these vids in her stories, but then again she doesn’t care about exposing her family does she so this is nothing new to her! And she’ll probably tell IG she’s ‘keeping it real’ with a furry muff and babylons on show!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omfg have you seen the cleaning car video😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😞😫😫😫😫😫😫

I’ve just seen!! 😱 I honestly don’t understand why she’d keep these vids in her stories, but then again she doesn’t care about exposing her family does she so this is nothing new to her! And she’ll probably tell IG she’s ‘keeping it real’ with a furry muff and babylons on show!
I howled to this 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I just flicked through her recent stories but when I seen her moving paint for a split second I thought it may have been for an activity with Avery😔 my sons a similar age to him and has painted 3 pumpkins so far and their multi coloured, covered in glitter and proudly displayed around the house because he’s so proud of them. Poor little boy

• Sad
It's also annoying how her videos are uploading all over the place and she's cutting herself off when talking. I can't imagine brands being happy with the rushed, garbled over excited vidoes as well as the pure greed that comes off her.

She claws and tears at the packaging in such a spoilt child way while shouting oh my god oh my god. She's on a constant search for a high.

I sometimes feel sorry for her...

Reactions: 6
Do you know what I actually feel quite sorry for her. I think she is deeply unhappy in her marriage and is doing all she can to show how amazing her marriage is...the love notes that have clearly been faked, she does everything in that house, the constant Instagram videos. I honestly believe Instagram is her escape away from her slob of a husband. She is clearly the “alpha male” of the family. I think she’s a little lost in life.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone follow her selling page to have a nose? I did! We know shes a hoarder but really shocked at how much of the items shes posting is stufg with labels on still or only worn once or never been worn. Wow! She surely loves to buy for the sake of it 😂

Reactions: 3
Everyday she sprays carpet 1001 and shake and vac!!
And always scrubbing that sofa with a scratchy cloth!!!
God her carpet and sofa must be ruined and look and smell horrid defo not fresh and clean!!

Sorry but she will never ever be the next Mrs Hinch!!
Just look at Mrs Hinch and her home
She is stunning and her home is lovely
We may not like how she got it or it being gifted etc but no denying it is a nice home
Grown up home
Stacey home is pink and barbie looking just horrid
Stacey is like the before pic of a filter and Mrs Hinch is the filtered pic!!
She is just cheap and nasty and her home is cheap and nasty and so out dated!!
I’m not a fan of either but Mrs Hinch wins anyday for me

We have been wearing leather jackets with our dresses for years hun!!
And the chunky boots with dresses is a copy of every bloody influencer out there at the moment and honestly I think it’s too fashionable and trendy for you as we all know how out dated your home and fashion sense is
I actually think poor Stacey is a product of Hinches environment. A monster Hinch has created for her own greed. There are thousands in the “Hinch Army” who act and behave exactly like poor old Stacey, it’s just Stacey is silly enough to upload it all to the gram

Reactions: 2
I thought 1001 mousse was a stain remover product with added scent and should only be used when there is a stain and not for everyday use?! I’m always baffled why she sprays that all over every single day!

Reactions: 4
Do you know what I actually feel quite sorry for her. I think she is deeply unhappy in her marriage and is doing all she can to show how amazing her marriage is...the love notes that have clearly been faked, she does everything in that house, the constant Instagram videos. I honestly believe Instagram is her escape away from her slob of a husband. She is clearly the “alpha male” of the family. I think she’s a little lost in life.
Absolutely agree with you on this one. It’s clearly evident as those of us that are happy in relationship or marriages don’t feel the need to share every part of our life on social media for strangers. It’s really quite sad when her son is of help 😢

I have to agree with the unhappy marriage thing, I get those vibes from her. I got married way too young to a much older man who I didn’t even fancy, I just got swept up in the fairytale of it all. It affected my mental health so badly being a stay at home mum with no adult company day in day out apart from my husband who didn’t want to interact much after being at work all day. If Instagram had been around then I probably would have done the same as Stacey and used it as an outlet. Instead I had a nervous breakdown. My ex husband and I are now with people much more suited to ourselves and a hundred times happier. If she’s as unhappy as I think she is she should take the plunge now, especially as her son is still quite young and will move on quickly.

Reactions: 10
You can tell she literally has no excitement in her life the way she literally has an orgasm over every "bloody stunning" and "absolutely gorgeous" thing. I just find her so bizarre!

• Haha
She seems so isolated! I know she doesn’t seem to live close to her family and doesn’t seem to see them much, it looks like she goes out with her mum occasionally but the only other person she seems to go out with is jacks dad?! So bizarre.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.