All That Dreams Glitters #5 Stacey the notebook and planner slob, time to get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure if Jack really enjoys her company because she always says he’s out at the weekends. They never spend time with each other, he’s always with Avery alone and she’s off posting videos to the gram and doing DIY Shitutorials. And she’s writing love letters to herself, buying herself gifts from him and asking him to refund her?

All very bizarre to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m not sure if Jack really enjoys her company because she always says he’s out at the weekends. They never spend time with each other, he’s always with Avery alone and she’s off posting videos to the gram and doing DIY Shitutorials. And she’s writing love letters to herself, buying herself gifts from him and asking him to refund her?

All very bizarre to me!
This!!!! 👌👌

But hang on it would be jacks money in the first place that she is spending
She doesn’t work so doesn’t contribute towards any household bills etc
So she uses jacks money to buy herself a gift and then he has to refund her the money when it was his money to begin with???
What the actual duck

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else noticed how heavily family oriented she was? Even with pics of jack? Now they're never anywhere to be seen? I know we can't just assume as it's only what we see is what we know....we need an insider 😂 to leak some info!! I genuinely want to know tho as she has definitely, dramatically changed this year! It's so manic...and that's never a good thing!!!

as much as I don’t like her - anyone else think he’s punching?? he looks like one of those people who’s breaths stink 🤣🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
This!!!! 👌👌

But hang on it would be jacks money in the first place that she is spending
She doesn’t work so doesn’t contribute towards any household bills etc
So she uses jacks money to buy herself a gift and then he has to refund her the money when it was his money to begin with???
What the actual duck
She must receive child benefit is it still called that?
Which means jack earns below a certain wage.

Anyone else noticed how heavily family oriented she was? Even with pics of jack? Now they're never anywhere to be seen? I know we can't just assume as it's only what we see is what we know....we need an insider 😂 to leak some info!! I genuinely want to know tho as she has definitely, dramatically changed this year! It's so manic...and that's never a good thing!!!
Its so we cant pass comment on them. So she keeps them off the gram. Has to be. Otherwise we would be makinf comment about him not being potty trained and worrying about his speech. Wonder how all that IS going. 🤔

as much as I don’t like her - anyone else think he’s punching?? he looks like one of those people who’s breaths stink 🤣🙈
No super handsome man will put up with her control freak ways. In some pics she may scrub up ok but my word her personality. I just think she can be quite bitchy if she doesnt get her own way. Wheb she used to say she cant do gram stories infront of him i think its because she is super fake on the gram!

Last edited:

Its so we cant pass comment on them. So she keeps them off the gram. Has to be. Otherwise we would be makinf comment about him not being potty trained and worrying about his speech. Wonder how all that IS going. 🤔

No super handsome man will put up with her control freak ways. In some pics she may scrub up ok but my word her personality. I just think she can be quite bitchy if she doesnt get her own way. Wheb she used to say she cant do gram stories infront of him i think its because she is super fake on the gram!
I imagine she’s getting child benefit unless Jack is earning £50k a year, which I doubt it considering the area they live in Coventry. So she will be getting £80 a month from that, which is not enough to A. Be funding her lifestyle choices and B. It should actually be used on Avery.

She does seem like an absolute princess, I’m guessing Jack lets her do whatever for the sake of no arguments or tantrums. Would explain why he goes out every weekend.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone remember when she done a shitutorial - I think it was a hair one - and she literally snapped at Jack and said she mucked up on the video because he was there. She had the most venomous look in her eye when she was snapping at him.

• Wow

Oh absolutely agree. She’s 💯 fake for the gram. She wears the trousers & all that money she wastes on tat from the charity shop she could could go get her bush waxed 😂

Does anyone remember when she done a shitutorial - I think it was a hair one - and she literally snapped at Jack and said she mucked up on the video because he was there. She had the most venomous look in her eye when she was snapping at him.
Yes I remember that it was sooo scary 😫

• Haha
Omg yes I remember when she did that it was one of the first things that made me think all this sweetness on gram is fake.

Omg yes I remember when she did that it was one of the first things that made me think all this sweetness on gram is fake.
I honestly thought when I was watching it, does she actually love this man? Because she was giving him such an evil look and speaking to him like trash! Pure nastiness all over a video that a) wasn’t live b) could retake and c) was tit to begin with without Jack watching!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly thought when I was watching it, does she actually love this man? Because she was giving him such an evil look and speaking to him like trash! Pure nastiness all over a video that a) wasn’t live b) could retake and c) was tit to begin with without Jack watching!!!
Bet she was one of those people that change soon as ring on finger ☹

Can imagine she was bridezilla planning the wedding!! Again i bet jack had no say.

Reactions: 1
Just wait until she starts pouring the powder in the bath, you get a full on view of her boobs in the bath overflow 🤮

The amount of different bath bombs, fizzes, creams = CYSTITIS

I actually think poor Stacey is a product of Hinches environment. A monster Hinch has created for her own greed. There are thousands in the “Hinch Army” who act and behave exactly like poor old Stacey, it’s just Stacey is silly enough to upload it all to the gram
She was never part of the "cleaning gang" years ago. She used to be very overweight (well done for losing it all Stace) and started her page as a home/slimming account, selling phone cases and bags like Claireabella, that she pretended to hand paint herself.

I actually mentioned her account and tattle to a few people at my work during a lunch break and someone had said they knew who I was talking about because they were friends with Jack's best friend or something along those lines and basically said he is fine but Stacey is a right one.
Jack seems to have friends and a life away from Stacey and a job relevant to his degree. Stacey doesn't seem to have anything going for her really even before she had Avery it was just a little part time job that would never have amounted to much.
I work full time, go to university and still manage to come home and care for my Son and Partner keep our house clean and tidy, nothing ever builds up like it does in her house, other than if I miss a day or two of "laundry" and I drown in it Haha.
Stacey does seem very unhappy in her life and it is a shame to see because if she actually stopped wasting money and spent her time doing her DIY properly and did a couple of before and after shots of cleaning a couple times a month then she wouldn't be so bad. Maybe even focused more on her journey to get help for Averys speech and stuff, I'm sure that would be such a big help to other parents going through similar problems. She just seems so obsessed with having what everyone else has and wanting it for herself instead of focusing on the things she does have and nurturing them instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Maybe she tells him this constantly so he feels he has to let her do as she pleases because "he's so lucky to have her"

All she wanted it would seem is a husband who earned enough to allow her never to work.

Everyone gets child benefit unless they earn more than £50,000 and even then you can still claim it, but they increase your tax the following year to get it back. I know this because I phoned up when we had a salary increase and they gave me that option.

Even then, its only £82.20 every four weeks so it wouldn't cover the crap she buys.

Reactions: 2
I could be wrong, but I think he gives her an allowance of money to spend for herself, for Avery etc. because she wouldn’t get a lot from child benefit and I don’t think she’s entitled to anything else.

Reactions: 2
I imagine she’s getting child benefit unless Jack is earning £50k a year, which I doubt it considering the area they live in Coventry. So she will be getting £80 a month from that, which is not enough to A. Be funding her lifestyle choices and B. It should actually be used on Avery.

She does seem like an absolute princess, I’m guessing Jack lets her do whatever for the sake of no arguments or tantrums. Would explain why he goes out every weekend.
it does go on Avery, hundreds of tshirts and crap for his bedroom with his name on, I mean what else could he possibly want or need?! 😂

• Haha
Will she do a story on her journey with thrush after chucking all them bath bombs in at once? twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She was very careful with that bathbomb filming this time round 😂😂😂

Hi Stace 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m so glad she spoke everyone through the food shop otherwise we’d have never have known what wholemeal bread or apples were 😱
Ps - stace you need your nails done, phone jack and get your pocket money!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually mentioned her account and tattle to a few people at my work during a lunch break and someone had said they knew who I was talking about because they were friends with Jack's best friend or something along those lines and basically said he is fine but Stacey is a right one.
Jack seems to have friends and a life away from Stacey and a job relevant to his degree. Stacey doesn't seem to have anything going for her really even before she had Avery it was just a little part time job that would never have amounted to much.
I work full time, go to university and still manage to come home and care for my Son and Partner keep our house clean and tidy, nothing ever builds up like it does in her house, other than if I miss a day or two of "laundry" and I drown in it Haha.
Stacey does seem very unhappy in her life and it is a shame to see because if she actually stopped wasting money and spent her time doing her DIY properly and did a couple of before and after shots of cleaning a couple times a month then she wouldn't be so bad. Maybe even focused more on her journey to get help for Averys speech and stuff, I'm sure that would be such a big help to other parents going through similar problems. She just seems so obsessed with having what everyone else has and wanting it for herself instead of focusing on the things she does have and nurturing them instead.
If i had a husband whos job covered cost of living so i could be a stop at home mom with a child whos having speech difficulties etc... I would feel so blessed to be able to be at home and spend every second helping him with what ever was advised or whatever i could do to help. Researching etc.. Meeting others in same situation. Instead she has used it all on upping her numbers on instgram. Its an absolute crying shame! ☹

And whats the home mags about this morning loving my husbands new job. Does he have a section in the mag like he did for diabetes. Absolute crying shame if hes beenforced to quit his diabetes close to heart passion to having a section in home mag so he can drop her instagram name in to get more followers or pics of her home 😂😂😂 please tell me i got it wrong🤔

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.