All That Dreams Glitters #5 Stacey the notebook and planner slob, time to get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed 'up my meds' was on her list too. I suggest a double dose lovely eeeeekkkkkk

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nearly all the selling stuff is new with labels or only worn once... Proof she buys too much of everything. She really needs to stop buying on credit and not take her cards out I bet Jack has no idea.

Reactions: 1
What on earth is that card !! I mean a simple thank you for everything you do for me blah blah blah, weirdo !!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He's not long turned 3
HHeessnQUOTE="Mrsh2019, post: 551689, member: 8318"]
Avery looks far too big to be in a pushchair. Genuine question - How old is he? Is there any reason we know of that he should still be in one?
[/QUOTE]
Is she writing I love you messages to herself from Jack?? The handwriting looks very similar to the rest of the board just written with 2 different pens. She really is a bleeping lunatic
View attachment 49172
Yeah the a are the same and y are very similar 😂😂

I'm also adding bloody to the list of words I can't stand to hear her say.

And those ads for Bella flame and studio, especially with that orange dress makes me want to swerve both brands.

And those black boots with the red band. The band is stitched on but she wants to remove it for the orange dress but have it on with the red dress?! And no, it won't make you look like a rock chick. Bell end.

And when she says, "I'm going to get cracked on" and "my family likes to dress up on Christmas"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I know she has! She’s an absolute tool!!!

Omg now she’s started talking about having YouTube back again ffs noooooo apparently ‘so many of you’ have asked??? Who the duck is feeding this absolute tit show????

Jacks list is blue!!! He’s got all the paying out to do as usual!!!!

And there’s her trampy super glue nails 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

He’s creepy AF that one 🤢
She even owes her mum money!! How much does she spend to then have to borrow from her mum too. That is absolute madness!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I'm also adding bloody to the list of words I can't stand to hear her say.

And those ads for Bella flame and studio, especially with that orange dress makes me want to swerve both brands.

And those black boots with the red band. The band is stitched on but she wants to remove it for the orange dress but have it on with the red dress?! And no, it won't make you look like a rock chick. Bell end.

And when she says, "I'm going to get cracked on" and "my family likes to dress up on Christmas"
I wouldn't give Studio the time of day. I tried them once and their customer service is the worst I've ever experienced. And now they are giving free tit to the likes of stacey, no thanks. Massive turn off

Reactions: 6
I feel like this card just solidified that she wrote the ‘I love you’ comments to herself on the white board 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she writing I love you messages to herself from Jack?? The handwriting looks very similar to the rest of the board just written with 2 different pens. She really is a bleeping lunatic
View attachment 49172
He didn't notice that she redecorated their bedroom so doubt he has even noticed this never mind noticed little writing in the middle lmao, duck off Stacey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.