All That Dreams Glitters #5 Stacey the notebook and planner slob, time to get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone from Coventry area translate what ‘Ah siiiiiiiiiiiiiiii yeeeeeeayeh’ means in that Mother’s day card?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wouldn't give Studio the time of day. I tried them once and their customer service is the worst I've ever experienced. And now they are giving free tit to the likes of stacey, no thanks. Massive turn off
I don't know anyone who shops there. I think they hoping her 17.5 will start opening studio accounts. Studio must be desperate.

I want to see this actually on insta love please to believe!!!

This slimming world stuff is clearly to get more followers!! Attracting people to come follow her cooking recipes to lose 8lbs in a week. Ohhh. Pleasseee!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I don't know anyone who shops there. I think they hoping her 17.5 will start opening studio accounts. Studio must be desperate.

I want to see this actually on insta love please to believe!!!

This slimming world stuff is clearly to get more followers!! Attracting people to come follow her cooking recipes to lose 8lbs in a week. Ohhh. Pleasseee!!!!
Responding to Tattle again I see.

More stuff with his bloody name on it 🙄
Ya know, just incase anyone forgets his name 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
‘I asked him to say cheese and he kissed me instead’ that’s such a set up kiss ... if someone genuinely kisses you they look at you not away from you 🤷🏼‍♀️

She as nothing but ad n gift items last faw days she not feeling silly now is she ffs she just getin things of anyone that will send her tit Not workin. With just wax tart one printer t shirt person I’m surprised she not had anymore dolly people just just begs anything

Can someone tell me how she is getting all these bleeping gifts?
If you look though they are really low budget little pages trying to take off
It’s not that great the stuff she is getting
Not like Hinch who is getting carpet from carpet right and sofas from dfs etc!
It’s stupid little things like wax melts and basically tat!!
They are using stationary just as much as she is using these companies

C647F10D-23A5-4EA0-BA82-CB39354BF5FD.png
A405F545-E0CE-43C9-99B0-AD71D8271185.png

Awfull photo
That hair is just rats tails
Needs to be all chopped and start again just like her while house is bodged and needs to start again
Well done stationary this page is well popular 😂😂

Last edited:
If you look though they are really low budget little pages trying to take off
It’s not that great the stuff she is getting
Not like Hinch who is getting carpet from carpet right and sofas from dfs etc!
It’s stupid little things like wax melts and basically tat!!
They are using stationary just as much as she is using these companies

View attachment 49472View attachment 49473
Awfull photo
That hair is just rats tails
Needs to be all chopped and start again just like her while house is bodged and needs to start again
Well done stationary this page is well popular 😂😂
stationary 😂😂😂

Can someone tell me how she is getting all these bleeping gifts?
I think she shared the luxroux account the other day claiming it to be a friend of hers?

From when this woman writes her own love notes on her fridge I do not believe a word that she says about her family, the was a few lies we have thought she has told in the past with no real proof but now she is just getting pathetic.

When my Son started in Primary school one of the things that they told us was that they are all for us writing names inside of our child's belongings but told us to not buy personalised items with our childs name on that anyone could see due to the fact that strangers know your childs name and can cause more harm than good, and with Stacey putting her whole life publicly on Instagram it just screams safety concerns.

Reactions: 4
Painting the pumpkins pink was on Jack's to do list. I reckon he told her to duck off!

And she wants to donate stuff including toiletries? Yeah she's definitely reading here.

Stupid moose knuckle

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Painting the pumpkins pink was on Jack's to do list. I reckon he told her to duck off!

And she wants to donate stuff including toiletries? Yeah she's definitely reading here.

Stupid moose knuckle
But she also states that someone messaged her about it so it wasn't even her idea, there isn't anything authentic about her. She will take something from someone that she thinks will get followers or attention and she will obsess over it and go on and on about it like it is whole life.

Reactions: 5
Omg you can actually see a hairy minge under her pamper vids. This is what happens when you have a Stacey detox you miss all the good stuff and I’m out of sync with the goss!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.