All That Dreams Glitters #5 Stacey the notebook and planner slob, time to get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow, I've missed loads!!!!
she going to get the pervs following her now.
she must read here because when I checked her highlights the videos are not in there they been heavily edited unless im looking in the wrong place. I was in the pamper highlight.
shouldn't she be running jack bath after a long day at work... no he has to carry on working and put avery to bed.

It's also annoying how her videos are uploading all over the place and she's cutting herself off when talking. I can't imagine brands being happy with the rushed, garbled over excited vidoes as well as the pure greed that comes off her.

She claws and tears at the packaging in such a spoilt child way while shouting oh my god oh my god. She's on a constant search for a high.

I sometimes feel sorry for her...
its am absolute shambles. very messy and rushed
the grabbing and things with those hand of hers make me shudder.

Reactions: 2
Oh wow, I've missed loads!!!!
she going to get the pervs following her now.
she must read here because when I checked her highlights the videos are not in there they been heavily edited unless im looking in the wrong place. I was in the pamper highlight.
shouldn't she be running jack bath after a long day at work... no he has to carry on working and put avery to bed.
It’s still there under pamper highlight
It’s when she put the kath kidston bath block in you literally see it all in the taps
I generally think she won’t remove it to prove a point that she doesn’t read here despite how embarrassing it is for her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Do you know what I actually feel quite sorry for her. I think she is deeply unhappy in her marriage and is doing all she can to show how amazing her marriage is...the love notes that have clearly been faked, she does everything in that house, the constant Instagram videos. I honestly believe Instagram is her escape away from her slob of a husband. She is clearly the “alpha male” of the family. I think she’s a little lost in life.
yeah true!
Jack doesn't notice anything she does at all. but I honestly think he just learnt to switch off and allow her to have her own way because it has to be staceys way. I bet if you could see his life from his side I bet hes lonely too.
the gram has hugely taken over her life this year avery and jack must be feeling it :rolleyes:

She seems so isolated! I know she doesn’t seem to live close to her family and doesn’t seem to see them much, it looks like she goes out with her mum occasionally but the only other person she seems to go out with is jacks dad?! So bizarre.
I always think this too
So I take it they live quite close to jacks dad strange though because usually a daughter stays near to her mom. I live quite close to my mom.
She also never does anything with avery outside of the house alone with just avery has to be with jacks dad.

Reactions: 1
I'd love to know what Jack is really like. Is he really a slob? If she's lazing at home all day everyday, why isn't she washing up rather than letting it build up? I know stay at home moms work hard but they generally have children at home, she doesn't. Avery is at school every morning then apparently sleeping every afternoon!

I don't think Jack's salary would be that high to maintain Staceys lifestyle. How long can she justify staying at home for? And what about pension?!

I'd love to get Jack's side of the story

Reactions: 6
I'd love to know what Jack is really like. Is he really a slob? If she's lazing at home all day everyday, why isn't she washing up rather than letting it build up? I know stay at home moms work hard but they generally have children at home, she doesn't. Avery is at school every morning then apparently sleeping every afternoon!

I don't think Jack's salary would be that high to maintain Staceys lifestyle. How long can she justify staying at home for? And what about pension?!

God yes so would I- to be fair he does come over as being slightly bizarre but I would love to know his thoughts on Stacey’s obsession with stuff and the horrendous hoarding situation. That poor loft is going to cave in one day!

• Haha

Oh me too!
I asked this last week what is the reason why she doesn’t work?
Like seriously what is it??

Oh me too!
I asked this last week what is the reason why she doesn’t work?
Like seriously what is it??
Maybe it's just me, but I don't see the need to be a stay at home Mom once children are in school. I can understand the first 3 years as sometimes you could be working for nothing to cover childcare costs however you are still gaining relevant current experience and current skills and making pension payments etc.

But to graduate, get a job working 15 hours in a bakery then give up work altogether at 33. It baffles me. Its not like she's successfully self employed. She's, well, nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Maybe it's just me, but I don't see the need to be a stay at home Mom once children are in school. I can understand the first 3 years as sometimes you could be working for nothing to cover childcare costs however you are still gaining relevant current experience and current skills and making pension payments etc.

But to graduate, get a job working 15 hours in a bakery then give up work altogether at 33. It baffles me. Its not like she's successfully self employed. She's, well, nothing.
I’m sorry but fifteen hours a week in a bakery before Avery???
Why not a full time job like all adult women before kids etc!!
She really does think she is a princess diva doesn’t she and thinks work is beneath her!!!

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but fifteen hours a week in a bakery before Avery???
Why not a full time job like all adult women before kids etc!!
She really does think she is a princess diva doesn’t she and thinks work is beneath her!!!
I’m sure she quit really early on in pregnancy, all she wanted was to not have to work how sad

Oh yeah so she has. How pathetic. Over 25 people had liked that comment. Silly girl can't take any constructive criticism.
bet she blocked all of them too!!
Its stacey way only.
This is is why i think jack is the way he is.

Its stacey way only.
This 👆is right on the money! The girl and lets be honest in no way shape or form is she an adult, is a total and utter control freak! Can you imagine living with her?? It’s a good job jacks as laid back as he is otherwise he would be serving time!!!!

• Heart
Its stacey way only.
I bet she did block them all.... can’t stand any criticism! She blocked me after she hoarded all that stuff from the neighbour. She posted a story saying she was going to sort through the bits she wanted and I messaged her and asked if she was going to donate the bits she didn’t want but took anyway, as there’s lots of people less fortunate than her. 🤷🏼‍♀️

The painted pumpkin post...why does she write "fall" and then "Autumn"?? Does she not realise its the same thing? And that here in the UK we generally dont call it "fall"....all for the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The painted pumpkin post...why does she write "fall" and then "Autumn"?? Does she not realise its the same thing? And that here in the UK we generally dont call it "fall"....all for the gram
It’s like she’s trying to be American !!!

I’m sure she quit really early on in pregnancy, all she wanted was to not have to work how sad
Wonder if her and Jack ever have a conversation about her returning to work? Or is he gullible enough to think she's best at home with Avery?

Ergh - it's like when shes insists on calling her mum "mom" 😖
Mom is also a regional term and used in the Midlands. I've always said and wrote Mom and I'm 39. Many people insist I obviously grew up watching lots of American shows but I can guarantee you we only had a TV with 4 channels and zero American programmes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.