All That Dreams Glitters #5 Stacey the notebook and planner slob, time to get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont even know where to start with today’s videos 😂
1. On her to do list “ light candles” yeah that’s vital !!!!
2. The orange dress!!! -I thought it was a Halloween costume 🎃
3. “Ooohhhh look at the beautiful packaginggggg” of the freebie wax melts as she proceeds to tear apart the said packaging with one hand
4. ANOTHER advent calendar? Enough said- Greedy witch
5. The love notes on the magnetic planner- oh just shut up you twit- we know it’s you ok?
6. The arm of that poor sofa 🤣🤣🤣
7. “When I’m doing the school run and summer is sitting at home, bored shitless, drooling all over the settee!!!” bleeping take her with you you lazy cow
8. “Classy” planners lol
9. The drying rack is in the damp, cold conservatory ( as we wondered if she had one)
10. Spinich 😱
There is literally no end to this idiot’s bullshit?
I can’t deal with much more hahahahaha hahahahaa
tbf (and I cant stand the woman) she might not be able to take the dog on the school run. I can take all 4 of mine on the morning run as they have you drop off at the gate by the road and teachers walk them down. I can only take the pup on pick up as we have to stand outside the classrooms in the playground and she’s the only one I can carry-well I could carry the labs, I just don’t fancy it 😂

the notes are the EXACT same - she’s evidently tried to change the others but unfortunately not succeeded 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’d be mortified if I posted this on my story and my husband seen it! Surely he’s going to be like ‘why did you write yourself a love note from me 🤣’ ... I actually feel so sorry for her that she feels the need to act like this and write so many lists - we all love a good list but she rewrites then so many times to make herself look as though she’s got a manic life 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m sure we all do housework, cook dinner and light candles but we don’t write it all down and post about it - it’s called being an adult and doing daily tasks!

tbf (and I cant stand the woman) she might not be able to take the dog on the school run. I can take all 4 of mine on the morning run as they have you drop off at the gate by the road and teachers walk them down. I can only take the pup on pick up as we have to stand outside the classrooms in the playground and she’s the only one I can carry-well I could carry the labs, I just don’t fancy it 😂
I’d never be able to take my dog anywhere that time in the morning - lucky if he’s out his bed by 2pm (he’s a very laid back kinda dog, my kinda dog ☺)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I do my 'a's in the same style and my OH always says its such a girl thing to do. 😂😂 I don't reckon Jack gives a tit if she pays him attention or not 😂 I reckon he's just like yeah whatever

• Haha
Reactions: 4
the notes are the EXACT same - she’s evidently tried to change the others but unfortunately not succeeded 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’d be mortified if I posted this on my story and my husband seen it! Surely he’s going to be like ‘why did you write yourself a love note from me 🤣’ ... I actually feel so sorry for her that she feels the need to act like this and write so many lists - we all love a good list but she rewrites then so many times to make herself look as though she’s got a manic life 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m sure we all do housework, cook dinner and light candles but we don’t write it all down and post about it - it’s called being an adult and doing daily tasks!

I’d never be able to take my dog anywhere that time in the morning - lucky if he’s out his bed by 2pm (he’s a very laid back kinda dog, my kinda dog ☺)
haha! That’s funny, and cool! Mine consider 7am a lay in, and if they hear me cough or anything then it MUST be morning, whatever the time. Well, the labs. The pug would stay in bed until lunch time providing someone stayed with her

Reactions: 2
He doesn’t notice when she decorates the entire house…

He leaves tons of empty Lucozade bottles under the bed instead of taking them downstairs to the recycling bin...

But he notices a teeny tiny love note on a kitchen planner and takes the time to reply?

Okay sure, if you say so Stacey…
😂 This is amazing !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hilarious.

And then there is always some kiss arse replying underneath
was going to say this, why do people have to check the comments and feel the need to reply to people being arsey trying to stick up for her, it’s so embarrassing. The comment isn’t even trolling, it’s just stating a fact that he’s far too big for the bloody buggy and everyone agrees!

Reactions: 10
The way she lies and all that pretence. Fake ass 😂 writing love notes to herself ffs 😂 she needs help! She so reads this still, it’s so bloody obvious; mentioning how she takes things to the charity shop, how she used to work, etc etc. Can’t believe she’s 33 😂 she’s pathetic.

The way she lies and all that pretence. Fake ass 😂 writing love notes to herself ffs 😂 she needs help! She so reads this still, it’s so bloody obvious; mentioning how she takes things to the charity shop, how she used to work, etc etc. Can’t believe she’s 33 😂 she’s pathetic.
She reads here 100% but hasn’t done for a while otherwise her hairy fairy wouldn’t still be on her pamper highlights !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did some snooping and it’s clearly not the same writing...
Also it doesn’t surprise me she writes herself love notes she has always bought her own birthday and Christmas presents and then made jack refund her the money 😩😩
What a really strange Mother's day comment to write. Nothing about love or fun

Slack doesn't have Instagram so he doesn't see what she does on there

She's selling tit loads of averys baby clothes he's nearly 4 and she's selling 0-3 stuff. She's had that hanging about for nearly 4yeats
Somebody has commented about Avery being too big for his buggy! 8 people have liked the comment 😂
Her mums commented under it. Nice way of saying he's to big for it much 😂😂

• Haha
Do the pots was on her list.....but instead of just getting them done, just has to talk us through what she’s done so far that day and leaves the pots for when Avery is home from nursery instead of spending time with him 🙄

• Heart
Did some snooping and it’s clearly not the same writing...
Also it doesn’t surprise me she writes herself love notes she has always bought her own birthday and Christmas presents and then made jack refund her the money 😩😩
What the actual duck is this nothers day message? So strange!!!!

How many bleeping advent calendars does one grown woman need?!? And how she insists on opening them before hand ... sorry Bellaflame but I won’t be buying one now as I already know what’s in there

What Jack wrote In her Mother’s Day card is so bizarre. What a strange man he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Had abit of a stalk last night took me bloody ages haha but looks like she DID used to work..well only in a bakery but still a job. Think shes always wanted to be a SAHM imo. She even did a degree and graduated so she is educated but acts like a complete nonce.
Oh and she did ONCE get Jack a personalised mug 😂😂View attachment 48859View attachment 48860
It just shows she literally wastes everything and anything.

Graduates and ends up in a bakery working 15 hours a week, gets married gets pregnant and doesn't work again. It's almost like she only went to Uni to get a husband..

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.