All That Dreams Glitters #5 Stacey the notebook and planner slob, time to get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sellin that for £8 it’s out October glossy box n the box cost £8 alone😂. N I’m sure sumone of the soap n glory make up out that tin she was sellin for £25 🤔
She is trying to rip her “lovelies” off. Getting this in her glossy box and selling it on for more than she paid. I’m all for selling your good quality bits and pieces but purposely ripping people off is not ok. That used eyeshadow pallet as well is disgusting I would be too ashamed to put something like that up for sale. Let’s see if anyone is silly enough to buy them.

Reactions: 6
Can't decide if it's sadness in her eyes or whether the nastiness just oozes out of her.

Feel so sorry for Avery
It’s nastiness!!! She’s got the most evilest eyes ever! Great for Halloween but she’s just vile all round 😖

Definitely evil eyes.
She really thinks shes sexy :sick: Bet Jack needs a hedge trimmer to get anywhere near her..... sorry I've just vom'd in my mouth a little! 😫
The thought of jack doing anything in the bedroom department literally makes me wanna vom 🤢

The dog hair is EVERYWHERE 🤢 I thought she hoovered everyday?
Does she duck! She’s a lazy duck! Hoovers for the gram vids and in between sits on a lazy fat ass!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can’t believe she is trying to sell half full bottles of products!! And the little pouch is has put the glossy box eye pallet in has dog hairs all over it! You would have thought she would have least taken them off being taking a photo!

Reactions: 1
The selling page is her new obsession so she is desperately searching her house for things to sell, the state her finger nails and carpet and some of the products are in are absolutely vile. She is just disgusting.

She needs to stop buying tat and spend some real money on her house. I get she’s going for the vintage look BUT it’s done so cheap and nastily.

Reactions: 6
At least show the products on a clean table etc. That carpet makes me gag

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Bets on how long it'll take Stacey to delete this perfectly reasonable, not in anyway rude but simply just factual comment?
You can tell it’s old the lush bottle label is coming off and the it’s separated and most of the eye shadow look used as see brush marks n some are diped in the middle we’re iys starting to wear 🤨.

And is it just me or dose anyone else cringe when she puts to fingers up says positive vibes It’s sumone kids do on photos 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If you know you know ✌🏻
Yeah I know that I want to shove that T-shirt up your arse. Shut up and act your age for Christ sake

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Bets on how long it'll take Stacey to delete this perfectly reasonable, not in anyway rude but simply just factual comment?
The person who commented is spot on

She is an idiot. If you know you know? Vibes? Squad? Peace fingers? How old are you??????

Last edited:
She really doesn't know how to behave. It is so strange to see this grown woman behaving like a 9 year old, teenagers wouldn't even do this stuff!
Trying to sell old dirty, used make up is just awful and quite desperate. The comment is correct in the point they make about the use by date, and that clock starts ticking as soon as you break the seals and expose the product to air so all the things she is trying to sell should be going straight in to the bin!

Reactions: 5
The way she says vibes. twit.

Though I have a hocus pocus t shirt but I don't act a twit when I wear it!

Reactions: 4
Anyone else notice how she can't keep eye contact with the camera when she's talking

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.