All That Dreams Glitters #5 Stacey the notebook and planner slob, time to get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I’ve just seen that! That is grim, if we can spot it how the frick can’t she see it before she posts the photos! Also that next jumper is not new, she must think people were born yesterday. There is markings round the neck and the sleeves have faded, it can be clearly seen in the photo. Yet some mug has actually bought it 🤦🏻‍♀️ Her followers are just as dim as her 🙄
That jumper, I've seen it before and quite recently. Was it one of her charity shop birthday gifts?

tit wax melt storys. Totally over the top, spoilt the surprise in the already tit advent calendar. Who buys the tit she tries to influence us with? Sad bastards. Aww, look at the packaging, its gooooooooooooorgeousss. Oh duck off you cheap twit.

Reactions: 3
Stupid cow just ruined the wax melt advent, now I know what’s in the last box, if I was to buy it 🙄 What a twit. do you not think people like things to be a surprise. Pissed me off today 😂
To be fair I was really interested in buying one this year I'd seen it on their pageand then she bleeping opens it 😒 not buying it now.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I really thought she would have mentioned being in the Sun. Unless she's hoping someone would say they've seen her so she could carry on thinking she's famous

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She linked the name of the shop she got the phone case from and it’s called dollipopboutique yet she called it ‘dollibowboutique’ when she was droning on. Imagine your ‘job’ being videoing free tit you’ve been sent and not even being able to do that right. Embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't for the life of me get over the one handed tit.....Jesus if you wanna be a big star in the Gram world at least get yourself a real camera and tripod, stand in front of the camera and talk about the crap you just begged off of some company....so we don't have to listen to you talking into the back of your phone

Reactions: 4
She linked the name of the shop she got the phone case from and it’s called dollipopboutique yet she called it ‘dollibowboutique’ when she was droning on. Imagine your ‘job’ being videoing free tit you’ve been sent and not even being able to do that right. Embarrassing.
I noticed that as well! And she still posted the video using the wrong name! What an insult to the company that gifted her.

why is That bellaflame company gifting her so much of the same tit. I’m sure the advent video was old as I remember her being sent that and videoing it ages ago in her bedroom as jack and his dad were downstairs and eeekkkk she couldn’t wait to open the beautiful packaging!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To be fair I was really interested in buying one this year I'd seen it on their pageand then she bleeping opens it 😒 not buying it now.
same I’m on slimming world and decided against a choc advent and thought the wax melts was a great idea but won’t be buying that one now 😂

Just noticed how much she’s priced her ‘brand new Sleek palette’ at with the RRP at £15.. Erm, they’re £8.99 at most 🙄. Also it’s not brand new because on the applicator there is evidence of eyeshadow. Liar Stacey strikes again 🙈🙄

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Just noticed how much she’s priced her ‘brand new Sleek palette’ at with the RRP at £15.. Erm, they’re £8.99 at most 🙄. Also it’s not brand new because on the applicator there is evidence of eyeshadow. Liar Stacey strikes again 🙈🙄
£6.79 on Amazon brand new
£8.99 on Boots brand new
£15 from Stacey, slightly used and covered in dog hair.

I just don't understand why no one's had it off her 🤔

Turns out someone has had the eyeshadow pallette off her and paid £15. I feel gutted for them. Boots have it on offer for black Friday, buy one, get one half price and its only £8.99

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
People are mental! If they’re sending the money PayPal friends & family they’re not covered either if it doesn’t show up 🤦‍♀️

What a con artist! All these gullible people buying from her cos it’s sweet innocent Stacey. Well it’s their own stupid fault, idiots!

Reactions: 4
She doesn't even care to pretend the items she's selling is brand new! She literally has no shame!!

What a con artist! All these gullible people buying from her cos it’s sweet innocent Stacey. Well it’s their own stupid fault, idiots!
Sweet and innocent my arse! Those cunning sly manipulative eyes!

How embarrassing selling the palette for £15!I don’t understand ,she buys so much unnecessary tit but then has to flog some of the other unnecessary tit to pay for the new unnecessary tit! Has she even used that Huda makeup since she got it.She doesn’t strike me as the type to get proper use out of that huda palette

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.