All That Dreams Glitters #5 Stacey the notebook and planner slob, time to get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor kid gets locked away constantly. She doesn't even let him walk from A to B cos shes too much of a control freak. Just wants to get him to nursery as quick as possible so she can get home and sit on her far arse and beg for free stuff. You are a disgrace!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Wow!!!! So doesnt even begin to explain why she has caged her son up the corner! This woman is something else!

She know what shes doing and shes just begging its pathetic!!!! If you really want them them buy them I bet the lady who sells them thinks. She already had a free one hasnt she?
It's unbelievable how she just ignores what's been said and doesn't feel embarrassed that a few people are concerned that her child was blatantly caged up the corner. I have never ever in my whole life seen such a thing in my life!!! a child being caged somewhere where they cant freely walk around or even get up to play around a table. Plus shes right there in front of that table with that damn camera in his face with her expectations that what hes doing needs to be insta worthy! this really upsets me, I even watched it back again today and it's extremely uncomfortable to watch.

oh and so her mom came over and took her shopping for her slimming world shopping. so whats jack and avery eat?? as its all for her always for her and nothing but. all the gram always for the gram.

• Sad
She has deleted those comments!!!!! How pathetic, they were actually very polite so I don't get why she felt the need to delete? There's probably been so many more comments like this deleted without us knowing, it's such disgusting behaviour from her. I hope Karma bites her in the arse and she loses her precious Instagram account.

• Heart
She has deleted those comments!!!!! How pathetic, they were actually very polite so I don't get why she felt the need to delete? There's probably been so many more comments like this deleted without us knowing, it's such disgusting behaviour from her. I hope Karma bites her in the arse and she loses her precious Instagram account.
So the fact that she deleted them comments must mean that she did do it purely for the gram content and he was made to stay there so she could get her content asap to upload! So upsetting 😔 shes done stupid things in the past but this really upsets me.

Also why is it uploaded with no sound.

Reactions: 4
Can someone report her or share the link again to report her for not declaring the item is gifted!!! After all thats the only reason why he's sitting there in that shirt on a table so she can advertise the tshirt. !!
I've checked as there is no ad or gifted or mention of it in the post.
Am I right in thinking that you have you decare it for a year!??

• Heart
Wow!!!! So doesnt even begin to explain why she has caged her son up the corner! This woman is something else!

She know what shes doing and shes just begging its pathetic!!!! If you really want them them buy them I bet the lady who sells them thinks. She already had a free one hasnt she?
Yep, she had the free one for Avery for his birthday that he would just love and want to play with.

It's not been seen since.

So the fact that she deleted them comments must mean that she did do it purely for the gram content and he was made to stay there so she could get her content asap to upload! So upsetting 😔 shes done stupid things in the past but this really upsets me.

Also why is it uploaded with no sound.
I reckon she's fed up of people pointing out that Avery should be speaking.

Or so we couldnt hear the threatening tone needed to keep Avery in the corner (I'm only half joking)

Why didn't she sit with avery and have her own play doh and play together? That's how I do it, he clearly didn't like her pressing the brick in the doh. So many things she could do with him. And why block him in the corner? She's got a gate on the kitchen so it's not like he can get mess in the lounge. So sad

Reactions: 3
Why didn't she sit with avery and have her own play doh and play together? That's how I do it, he clearly didn't like her pressing the brick in the doh. So many things she could do with him. And why block him in the corner? She's got a gate on the kitchen so it's not like he can get mess in the lounge. So sad
I wonder if the gate was also locked 😱 forgot she does that! Its all very sad. 😔 She has a huge table and and chairs in the living room yet its never used. I put a sheet under mine when its playdoh play at mine to catch the playdoh.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I wonder if the gate was also locked 😱 forgot she does that! Its all very sad. 😔 She has a huge table and and chairs in the living room yet its never used. I put a sheet under mine when its playdoh play at mine to catch the playdoh.
its all for show that table she would never let Avery sit at it and play or paint etc. It’s all done up perfectly (all for the gram) like it’s ready for dinner but bet they never sit there, so bizarre!

its all for show that table she would never let Avery sit at it and play or paint etc. It’s all done up perfectly (all for the gram) like it’s ready for dinner but bet they never sit there, so bizarre!
They’re the type to sit on their sofas watching TV eating their tea. Totally agree, all for show and all for the gram. What a sad existence.

Reactions: 2
They never eat at the table, that's why her sofa is always covered in stains

She has a large kitchen where she could put that table and his chair where his high chair used to be with play doh or paint and leave him to it while she is cooking or washing her 10 days worth of plates and pans. Even if she shuts the gate so he cant get mess in the living room or whatever, just leave him to be free and relaxed with it. There is no need to trap him in a corner screaming at him in that high pitched tone getting involved in everything he is trying to do! I just can't even imagine how this poor boy is going to grow up in such a restricted, oppressive house.

Too many notebooks and zoflora to be buying to be wasting money on pans now,
Come on guys 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She's using her 9th October mince... Surely you're meant to brown the mince off before putting it into the slow cooker 🤔

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.