All That Dreams Glitters #5 Stacey the notebook and planner slob, time to get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the floating fireplace was ridiculous but she has far surpassed new levels of idiocy this time. I just do not understand her justification of the things she buys and does. How can she seriously believe that it looks cosy and nice?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahaha that fire is absolutely hilarious 🤣🤣 she is seriously round the twist!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Over £50 spent on pj's for Christmas eve!! I'm so shocked that she can justify spending that when she doesn't work.

Reactions: 7
I feel so sorry for Avery. She is still baby-ing him and forcing him to do things. That Christmas playhouse is a joke - it’s winter now, but sure let him go outside, probably the only stimulation he gets, aside from nursery. I don’t follow her anymore as the way she treats him isn’t right.

I feel so sorry for Avery. She is still baby-ing him and forcing him to do things. That Christmas playhouse is a joke - it’s winter now, but sure let him go outside, probably the only stimulation he gets, aside from nursery. I don’t follow her anymore as the way she treats him isn’t right.
She needs as well as jack parenting classes ,she has no idea how to stimulate help him . She does not seem to have a clue how to help him move forward . It’s heart breaking .small glimpse of paper house , quote ‘I am colouring it in’. No I’m lost for words. It’s s sad , Very little words from Avery. . Why not talk reach out. To others on line about his speech. I have worked with toddlers school children near 19 years. .

Reactions: 2
How many glossy boxes has she had just this week? And bloody sponges and minkys

Averys problem has been going on for months on end, she's only just this past few weeks ditched his high chair & pram, he is also still in baby nappys too.

Over £50 spent on pj's for Christmas eve!! I'm so shocked that she can justify spending that when she doesn't work.
Crazy! And wasn’t she just gifted lots of pjs from her friends company! You would have thought she would have bought them to help her friends business instead of a spring yet more freebies

Is she actually going to use all those little miniature toiletries and make up? She just buys and buys tat for the sake of it and I bet it all just sits in a drawer. She has a shopping addiction because she has nothing else going on in her life. Jack should intervene or she should cancel all the crap she’s ordered and put her heart and soul into Avery. That will give her way more satisfaction than all that plastic crap. I actually feel sorry for her I think she is lonely and unhappy. Shame ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What is the actual point in all these glossy boxes (not forgetting the advent calendar) she doesn’t go anywhere to warrant that much make up/beauty products. Instead of spending all the money on tit you don’t need how about spending it on taking your son to some playgroups or centres where he can interact with people and aid his development. Or maybe a few family days out/holidays. Her priorities are all wrong!

What is the actual point in all these glossy boxes (not forgetting the advent calendar) she doesn’t go anywhere to warrant that much make up/beauty products. Instead of spending all the money on tit you don’t need how about spending it on taking your son to some playgroups or centres where he can interact with people and aid his development. Or maybe a few family days out/holidays. Her priorities are all wrong!
👏👏👏 exactly my thoughts. She even says constantly that her favourite make up is the cheap primark crap so it’s just all wasted on her. All this rubbish will be shoved in a cupboard out of her mind for 6 months before she has a clear out and probably tries to sell it on her page for more than it’s worth!

Reactions: 6
I thought £11 a set was pricey but £25 for bed 🤦🏻‍♀️ And Avery just had all them set personalities why he not dunno fit in thm 5 minutes

Reactions: 2
Could someone explain to me please, because I am confused AF, why she has uploaded a video today stating her Missy Empire parcel has arrived and she has never bought with them before, yet on 16/11 she has posted a pic of herself in a brown jumper 'she bought a few sizes bigger' from Missy Empire?

Have I missed something?!!! 🤔🤔🤔😂😂😂

Could someone explain to me please, because I am confused AF, why she has uploaded a video today stating her Missy Empire parcel has arrived and she has never bought with them before, yet on 16/11 she has posted a pic of herself in a brown jumper 'she bought a few sizes bigger' from Missy Empire?

Have I missed something?!!! 🤔🤔🤔😂😂😂
I think she’s a compulsive liar 🤥

There's real dust particles in the sheet mask dontchya know. I wonder if I empty the dyson on my face I'll wake up tomorrow 10 years younger 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s definitely the same jumper and in her post 16/11 she says she bought oatmeal colour too 🧐 we see you Stacey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.