All That Dreams Glitters #5 Stacey the notebook and planner slob, time to get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth is a “special time box”
Mental images I did not want 🤮🤮
She has on that list
- re read notes
- make more notes

Why do you need to put on your list to read and write more notes 😂 Also why has she written in a diary, journal and wipeboard detailing her weekly activities, surely one of these items would suffice?!

Reactions: 6
She has on that list
- re read notes
- make more notes

Why do you need to put on your list to read and write more notes 😂 Also why has she written in a diary, journal and wipeboard detailing her weekly activities, surely one of these items would suffice?!
She has wrote ‘speech’ above so maybe for Avery? Speech therapy possibly

Reactions: 1
‘Try to find pink nutcracker’

Omg that must be essential!!!
I’m sure she got a pink nutcracker as she put with the glossy box calender on the Aldi stool 🤨. But can’t find pic now

That carpet though with all the dog hairs on will never leave my mind 🤢 she’s actually disgusting.

She has wrote ‘speech’ above so maybe for Avery? Speech therapy possibly
Could well be. Her priorities are all wrong though, I’ve never known someone to write down on a to do list to ‘make more notes’. If I received a letter from SALT I’d be making it a priority, not writing it down in the notes section to come back to!

Reactions: 3
She’s tragic, I can’t believe she’s still re-reading that bloody secret book and no doubt still highlighting random words in it. Also how can someone be so eeeeeek excited about getting some free rubber gloves and cloths? She needs to get out and spend some more time with these supposed “friends”.

Reactions: 4
Special time is where the child chooses an activity/ toys to play with and the parent comments on what they are doing without trying to direct them in anyway. At least Avery is getting some speech and language interventions it’s just a shame it’s one of the few things she didn’t tick off her list . Poor Avery!

The amount she’s going to use on paint and rubbish to do it up, she might as well of just bought the new one in Aldi!

I know boring old blue & grey again 😴 bore of Stacey and stimulate your son's imagination and let him help a little by picking some bleeping colours of the RAINBOW

Work hard play hard? duck OFF you lazy cow. Try actually going out to work rather than sitting in the house! Shes wound me up this morning! :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What an actual tit show.
Imagine being friends with her on Facebook and all that SHITE that needs to be BINNED getting posted all the time. duck off stace have a day off will ya . Oh yeah you have everyday off 😂😂😂

She must spend a hour a day scribbling in them classy planners a hour she could spend with her child who can’t speak a hour that she could have special time with Avery.

and them nails 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 hanging don’t get me started on the carpet minty witch

Reactions: 5
I always find it funny in her notes is ‘write more notes’, she seriously needs to find a hobby or job she’s clearly bored shitless at home binge eating hence the mass pile of dishes everyday.. how can someone with no job and toddler (who she makes nap for hours when he’s home ) have so much to put on a to do list then again it’s all rubbish ‘upload pictures’ ‘pay bills’ imagine having to remind yourself to pay bills in general 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else think the dog looks miserable?
I read somewhere that when dogs are scared of someone, they lick their lips as a sign of distress. The dog is constantly drooling when Stace goes near her.
I bet the dog wouldn’t dare lay on the sofa or anything. Does she even have a bed?

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Y
I read somewhere that when dogs are scared of someone, they lick their lips as a sign of distress. The dog is constantly drooling when Stace goes near her.
I bet the dog wouldn’t dare lay on the sofa or anything. Does she even have a bed?
yes, I was going to comment this yesterday how miserable the poor dog looks 🥺

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
It really shocks me how she can have so many candles lit throughout the day. So dangerous

Reactions: 2
Well according to her stories Summer spends all her time on the sofa drooling all over the arm, as she has to scrub it with her minky every few weeks!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

It really shocks me how she can have so many candles lit throughout the day. So dangerous
2 candles and a wax melt, all different scents! What must it smell like?! Surely you just burn one so you can appreciate the scent?

• Heart
  • Sick
So I was a little suspicious when Stacey said that jacks new job role is reviewing home stuff blah blah blah and have come across this online. First off what experience does jack have in home building and renovations ? Second if you are seriously proud of the home YOUR WIFE has bodged then you need to get seen to. Their home is nothing but a mess and an embarrassment to any home builders and renovators out there.
9AE93879-20F2-4E7B-8847-15F4D248FDF3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.