All That Dreams Glitters #5 Stacey the notebook and planner slob, time to get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god I wasn’t paying much attention to the video and now watching again it’s a little disturbing how she’s pinned him in the corner. If he doesn’t want to play with it then let him walk away, why does she have to force him into something he might not want to do. Poor soul, thank god he’s got nursery.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else notice that her son was in the CORNER of her massive kitchen?! I think he didn't want to do it and she's kind of forced him. Why would you put the table there so he literally can't move?!?! So sad
And she constantly interfered and poked and prodded what he was doing. Why can't she just let him explore?!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
My god I wasn’t paying much attention to the video and now watching again it’s a little disturbing how she’s pinned him in the corner. If he doesn’t want to play with it then let him walk away, why does she have to force him into something he might not want to do. Poor soul, thank god he’s got nursery.
It’s really sad 😔 it is disturbing. He’s a child for god sake let him be.

• Sad
If you look though they are really low budget little pages trying to take off
It’s not that great the stuff she is getting
Not like Hinch who is getting carpet from carpet right and sofas from dfs etc!
It’s stupid little things like wax melts and basically tat!!
They are using stationary just as much as she is using these companies

View attachment 49472View attachment 49473
Awfull photo
That hair is just rats tails
Needs to be all chopped and start again just like her while house is bodged and needs to start again
Well done stationary this page is well popular 😂😂
His hair is absolutely disgusting 🤢

I bet she did block them all.... can’t stand any criticism! She blocked me after she hoarded all that stuff from the neighbour. She posted a story saying she was going to sort through the bits she wanted and I messaged her and asked if she was going to donate the bits she didn’t want but took anyway, as there’s lots of people less fortunate than her. 🤷🏼‍♀️
She blocked me too for one question I asked 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Did anyone else notice that her son was in the CORNER of her massive kitchen?! I think he didn't want to do it and she's kind of forced him. Why would you put the table there so he literally can't move?!?! So sad
Oh I missed this! This sounds upsetting 😟
... Oh just checked her grid it was a post just seen them. Very concerning why hes locked up the corner when he attempts to get up to reach for something you can see just how stuck in the corner he is. Horrible.
This is stacey wanting to do this at HER PACE and not his and she wants the job done quick! To get the content up!!
And she constantly interfered and poked and prodded what he was doing. Why can't she just let him explore?!
I missed these videos but just seen the freebie she received so basically this tells me it wasnt a lovely day painting with avery it was all for the gram! And if anyone dare tell her that you simply get blocked. Absolute shambles all this so sad. 😔

Last edited:
Oh I missed this! This sounds upsetting 😟
... Oh just checked her grid it was a post just seen them. Very concerning why hes locked up the corner when he attempts to get up to reach for something you can see just how stuck in the corner he is. Horrible.
This is stacey wanting to do this at HER PACE and not his and she wants the job done quick! To get the content up!!

I missed these videos but just seen the freebie she received so basically this tells me it wasnt a lovely day painting with avery it was all for the gram! And if anyone dare tell her that you simply get blocked. Absolute shambles all this so sad. 😔
Basically, anything he did, she got involved. He picked up a brick and put it down on the dough, pressed it then took it off and put it down. She picked up the brick straight away and took the bits off it and just generally kept getting in the way

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Those poses she’s doing 😩 it’s beyond embarrassing what on earth is she doing. Looks like a right idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've just flicked through those photos and seeing him squashed into that corner has infuriated me. Basically forced into the corner to make the pumpkin cookies. That kid needs free, fun play, not this dictating play he's being forced into by Stacey.

Why are her followers thinking this is okay too?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I've just flicked through those photos and seeing him squashed into that corner has infuriated me. Basically forced into the corner to make the pumpkin cookies. That kid needs free, fun play, not this dictating play he's being forced into by Stacey.

Why are her followers thinking this is okay too?
Totally agree! Very upsetting!! Ive never seen anything like it before. Why is her mom not saying anything.

Those poses she’s doing 😩 it’s beyond embarrassing what on earth is she doing. Looks like a right idiot!
🙈🙈🙈🙈

Looks like moms coming around! Wonder if a primark spree is coming?? Its all for the gram mom!!
Avery shoved in pram... Avery its the gram mommy needs material.

Attachments

• Haha
would love for jack to start up an Instagram page as Hinch husband has NOW THAT I WOULD FOLLOW! :m:m:ROFLMAO:
see Stacey in the background flapping about her Instagram material.

would love for jack to start up an Instagram page as Hinch husband has NOW THAT I WOULD FOLLOW! :m:m:ROFLMAO:
see Stacey in the background flapping about her Instagram material.
'All that slacks is Jacks' IG page filled with empty Lucozade bottles flowing from under the bed, fake love notes and pictures of Stacey snarling at him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She looks a proper witch in that photo. And why does she always put her arm up to pose. Dog...

• Haha
'All that slacks is Jacks' IG page filled with empty Lucozade bottles flowing from under the bed, fake love notes and pictures of Stacey snarling at him 😂
but I bet more lovely playful moments with Avery

She thinks she's so sexy (even though her minge hasn't be trimmed since last christmas by the looks of it!!) But she just looks evil!
do you reckon she rocks up on the nursery run like that? :ROFLMAO: o_O

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.