All That Dreams Glitters #5 Stacey the notebook and planner slob, time to get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jacks dad must think she’s utterly bizarre! Takes her to B&M for her to go around filming everything, all for the gram. She’s so far from normal it’s unsettling. She needs an actual real job for her own sanity (not a job ‘working’ with people who send her free wax melts 🤣🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sometimes I think she makes the stains on the couch herself - most normal people would clean it up after having dinner, not leave it till the next day. She’s got to have some footage for the gram!
And as for that B&M tour - his dad looks so fed up! Why couldn’t she have gotten a bus? I’m sure jacks dad has other things he’d rather be doing than looking for a pink nutcracker🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She leaves her dirty kitchen pots for days so doesn't suprise me that she leaves stains on the sofa for ages..
Sometimes I think she makes the stains on the couch herself - most normal people would clean it up after having dinner, not leave it till the next day. She’s got to have some footage for the gram!
And as for that B&M tour - his dad looks so fed up! Why couldn’t she have gotten a bus? I’m sure jacks dad has other things he’d rather be doing than looking for a pink nutcracker🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She has millions of throws! Why she hasn’t ever thought to put one of them on the arm of the sofa to protect it🙈I will never know 😂
She even got free throws she got from that neighbour who was going to take the items to charity! So there is no excuse!!

From looking at Jack's Facebook the dog wees on everything and everyone when it meets them, so I would guess the arms of the sofa is piss soaked 🤢
That's so sad. Everyone says on here that the dog looks so depressed, I honestly wonder what is going on behind the scenes because it shouldn't be peeing on everything. Usually a dog would do that if it is either a) old or b) frightened and I'm sure Summer isn't that old to be peeing constantly.

I really hope it's nothing untoward like them being lazy at walking Summer that the poor dog has no option to pee indoors? ☹😢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I thought she could drive seeing as she has a car clean highlight on her stories. I only clicked on it because the main pic was a pink, sporty car... turns out once I’d got to the very end of the stories it’s an old, silver thing 😂.
I said it before but I do feel sorry for her... I was in a 10 year relationship with a guy I didn’t fancy, wasn’t head over heels in love with who hated Xmas, hates valentines etc, etc... I had to force him to partake in anything and everything and it made us both miserable. You can clearly see Jack can’t stand all the fuss she makes and she should have waited for a guy who loves it all as much as her. My partner now loves a hunt round B&M and I don’t get a look in at Xmas he’s crazy for it! I honestly think it will end in divorce and he will dislike her for all the stuff she made him do and she will hate him for dampening her fun spirit... he either thinks he can’t do better or is too scared to end things. Sad ☹

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She even got free throws she got from that neighbour who was going to take the items to charity! So there is no excuse!!

That's so sad. Everyone says on here that the dog looks so depressed, I honestly wonder what is going on behind the scenes because it shouldn't be peeing on everything. Usually a dog would do that if it is either a) old or b) frightened and I'm sure Summer isn't that old to be peeing constantly.

I really hope it's nothing untoward like them being lazy at walking Summer that the poor dog has no option to pee indoors? ☹😢
I'm sure Summer is about 6 years old, that's not really old for a dog is it?

Just started watching the tit from today... Does anyone else get motion sickness after watching it?! Everything filmed do close up. And I take it she walked up and down each aisle filming and then went back around to look and buy the stuff she wants? No wonder Jack looks so fed up 😂
Turly bizzare

The videos are pointless because she's so tit you can't see the prices or anything in detail. Be better to take a snap. God she's really annoying me today 😂😂
And she's blatantly used Jack's dad as a taxi, all this time on her hands and she's not learnt to drive 🙄
She will learn to drive as soon as Studio start selling lessons!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you go on her Christmas highlights - there are several videos of him reading to Avery. Watch and report back immediately so we know you haven’t died from cringe induced stress.
Hahahahahaha just listened to it now. If my husband spoke like that, I would divorce the soft melt

I can’t get over how happy and healthy she once looked. It’s like you can see the depression clouding over her now
She looked stunning. So healthy and happy and glowing

Last edited:
For the first time ever she called it “our bedroom “ on her latest post. It’s always been “my bedroom” but then everything is always about just her! Selfish selfish Madame. 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Princess stacey cannot go on a bus! How dare u suggest a thing 😂

• Haha
If you go on her Christmas highlights - there are several videos of him reading to Avery. Watch and report back immediately so we know you haven’t died from cringe induced stress.
OMFG!!! Hubby was with me to hear it...he knows I follow her and then read here it's like my bedtime ritual 🤣 even he was like had to of been putting that on....I won't tell you his other comment 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For the first time ever she called it “our bedroom “ on her latest post. It’s always been “my bedroom” but then everything is always about just her! Selfish selfish Madame. 🤬🤬🤬
Because it been mentioned on here in past that she always says mine 😂 so she thinking before she speaks after rading here.

OMFG!!! Hubby was with me to hear it...he knows I follow her and then read here it's like my bedtime ritual 🤣 even he was like had to of been putting that on....I won't tell you his other comment 🤣
Im heading to insta to check this voice out. Lol!

• Haha
Wonder if she will delete all these videos of jack once she knows everyone’s checking out his Mr Tumble voice 🤣 then again, her hairy fairy is still there isn’t it 🤔

• Haha
Wonder if she will delete all these videos of jack once she knows everyone’s checking out his Mr Tumble voice 🤣 then again, her hairy fairy is still there isn’t it 🤔
Just listened to it... 😲😲😲😲 I cant work out if thats his story telling voice or his actual voice but either way creepy!!

I actually messaged her and said her hairy Mary and boobs were in show for all to see in her pamper highlights... Completely ignored it.. Maybe she's waiting on Jack's dad to have a look 😏

• Haha
  • Sick
I actually messaged her and said her hairy Mary and boobs were in show for all to see in her pamper highlights... Completely ignored it.. Maybe she's waiting on Jack's dad to have a look 😏
Oh wow!! Did it come up seen?

and about jacks dad noooooo I cant unread that now 😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.