All That Dreams Glitters #5 Stacey the notebook and planner slob, time to get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing how she made the paper tho, considering she very rarely mentions tattle it's not like she goes on a full on rant about it she'll only post like a quote a write #tattle.

Reactions: 3
‘Made the paper even though she’s only on 18k, how many times will she change the giveaway?!’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
‘She’s made it into “the scum” and still thinks the sun shines out of her bum!’

Also, this grey theme has got to stop, who the eff has grey gingerbread men?!! It just looks awful now.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“Made it into the stunning scum, I’ve got bloody beautiful baubles that all my 18k lovelies want”

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why does she feel the need to say she got that jumper in a bigger size and so it’s ‘oversized’

Stunnin hun

• Haha
All that dreams glitters #6 Furry makeup, furry minge. Fake love notes which are super cringe. Thinks the sun shines out her bum, now she's featured in the Scum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Why does she feel the need to say she got that jumper in a bigger size and so it’s ‘oversized’

Stunnin hun
i think it’s because she obsesses over Gemma Louise miles and she regularly does hauls and goes for the oversized look! Stacey is also trying to be a fashionista and influencer along with everything else 😳

• Wow
i think it’s because she obsesses over Gemma Louise miles and she regularly does hauls and goes for the oversized look! Stacey is also trying to be a fashionista and influencer along with everything else 😳
Just had a quick look at Gemma Louise Miles as I'd never heard of her and guess who has the same jumper in the same colours that Stacey says she has bought? 🙄 the website she bought them off also offers a biweekly payment scheme too so no doubt we will be seeing loads of items bought them there now to add to all her debts.

• Haha
The cheap tacky tit she buys. Those shoes were awful.
Pissed me off with her glossy box story as well. Here is my code lovelies it’s not an Ad and I just want to save you money. She forgets to mention it also gives her money off her next box. Sneaky cow!
This bugs me because it is an ad she receives up to £10 i know because i did it introducing my fam to it. Shouldnt she disclose that? I did when mentioning to my fam even though i didnt need to to them. But insta...

Get looking at Staceys selling page again. Full of tit, stitched notebooks. And playstation controls covered in dog hairs. Filthy. Also, why buy alm the notebooks in the first place. The girls a complete twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Get looking at Staceys selling page again. Full of tit, stitched notebooks. And playstation controls covered in dog hairs. Filthy. Also, why buy alm the notebooks in the first place. The girls a complete twit.

I don’t think she realises she can’t call things ‘brand new’ just because she hasn’t used them 😂😂 eg the notebooks... defo not brand new, she means they’ve sat in a cupboard for years untouched but that doesn’t make them any less shabby or tatty

Lmao! If you actually look into the detail on her selling page she’s reused the same barcode sticker with the £10 on it a few times for different note pads 😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
90 quids worth of paper chase notebooks there! Wtf? Why buy so many on top of the 300 Poundland/ b and m/ primark ones she also has!

She’s also trying to flog fifa 10!!!!! Who the hell wants a game that’s nearly ten years old? Good god hahahs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.