All That Dreams Glitters #4 Clams, dirty cans and bodgejob tutorials on demand!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wouldn’t need to try condense everything down so much if she didn’t buy so much when she still has loads already!! Is she really that thick??!

Reactions: 3
She had over 30 bottles of zoflora which on average cost £2 so thats £60 minimum on just zoflora sitting under her sink 😱 I think with all the other crap probably pushing £150-200 just on cleaning stuff.
I'm guilty of buying a new spray and using it before I've finished the old but I've got a caddy full of cleaning stuff and that's it.
Can't she see that it's not normal or needed to have that much.

Reactions: 2
Bloody hell Stace - mate! 🤣 what are you doing? How much Zoflora? And Fabulosa by Jove are you drinking it? Also did anybody else notice there is no child safety lock on the cupboards to all that zoflo and chemicals - dangerous especially if little Avery wanted to copy Mummy’s habits.
Also how filthy was her cleaning cupboard oh the irony!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The way she explained how to take the stickers off the back of those hooks...🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Like seriously?! She was so frantic again and grabby, I hate how keeps stamping her hand down and feeling the corners of the wipe packets 🤮 so cringe!! She was like I'm going just grab the handle and use my daily caddy....then when the duck is all the other stuff going to get used? I mean it's definitely a consumption problem there!! I just don't know what to say...other than dry your sides after drenching them in wet scrub buddy germs!!

Reactions: 5
I’ve said it before but they is the tackiest, cheap looking kitchen I’ve ever seen! All that pink crap that she doesn’t even move when she wipes down the units !!! I’d get a giant bin bag and put it all in there and de-pink the whole room!!!

I actually don’t mind the pink but it’s so cluttered her counter tops.
Yes she doesn’t move the stuff when wiping it’s my pet hate watching people wiping the counters I take everything off ( microwave, bread bin, kettle, toaster & sometimes coffee machine as that has a place in the cupboard) I hate clutter on the counter!

Not sure why I watched the cupboard cleaning videos...

I know I keep going on, but that amount of Zoflora? Its ridiculous. I used Zoflora before it became fashionable and used it properly. I'd get a good year, if not longer, from one bottle. My stepmom would get 2 or 3 years and I'm fairly sure she has a glass bottle in her cupboard still.

Like her comment about how spraying mixed Zoflora on furniture "is frowned upon"

And absolutely ripped off Hinch with the hooks and cloths.

And if she cleans that frequent, why is the house so dirty that she constantly has to scrub the hell out of everything and the car looks like a skip

Reactions: 7
The way she explained how to take the stickers off the back of those hooks...🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Like seriously?! She was so frantic again and grabby, I hate how keeps stamping her hand down and feeling the corners of the wipe packets 🤮 so cringe!! She was like I'm going just grab the handle and use my daily caddy....then when the duck is all the other stuff going to get used? I mean it's definitely a consumption problem there!! I just don't know what to say...other than dry your sides after drenching them in wet scrub buddy germs!!
Because Mrs Hinch has a daily basket
She is the Aldi Mrs Hinch

I just discovered this one through tattle I have no words
Oh your going to love this thread it’s a crack

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've just had a quick look at my cleaning products to see what I have and it's made up of the following.

4 yellow dusters (pack of 4)
1 antistatic duster on a stick
1 large bottle of fairy washing up liquid
3 bottles of bleach (1 in upstairs bathroom, 1 in downstairs loo, 1 under kitchen sink)
Ecover floor cleaner
M&S kitchen cleaner x 3 bottles (1 in use, 2 under the kitchen sink)
Method bathroom cleaner
Ecover wipes (1 pack)
3 M&S cleaning pads (kitchen, bathroom and one spare)
1 bottle of Fairy laundry liquid.

Now outside, I have a a large storage unit that has 8 packs dishwasher salt, 4 large bags rice and pasta, trays of tinned Tom's, 6 more bottles clothes washing liquid and 5 packs dishwasher tablets, 4 bottles rinse aid and 10 packs of 9 pack loo rolls and 10 packs of 2 pack kitchen roll and that's because we have a Costco card so those items we bulk buy as it's cheaper.

Not sure why I watched the cupboard cleaning videos...

I know I keep going on, but that amount of Zoflora? Its ridiculous. I used Zoflora before it became fashionable and used it properly. I'd get a good year, if not longer, from one bottle. My stepmom would get 2 or 3 years and I'm fairly sure she has a glass bottle in her cupboard still.

Like her comment about how spraying mixed Zoflora on furniture "is frowned upon"

And absolutely ripped off Hinch with the hooks and cloths.

And if she cleans that frequent, why is the house so dirty that she constantly has to scrub the hell out of everything and the car looks like a skip
I thought the comment about spraying mixed zoflora on furniture being frowned upon just proves how stupid she actually is. It’s not “frowned upon” it’s dam right dangerous! It’s been proven to be a fire risk! That & lenor mixed with water! Why the heck would you put your family at risk?! This is why bigger influencers like Hinch need to address it so copy cats don’t end up killing themselves & there families

I thought the comment about spraying mixed zoflora on furniture being frowned upon just proves how stupid she actually is. It’s not “frowned upon” it’s dam right dangerous! It’s been proven to be a fire risk! That & lenor mixed with water! Why the heck would you put your family at risk?! This is why bigger influencers like Hinch need to address it so copy cats don’t end up killing themselves & there families
She's definitely as thick as mince. Both Zoflora and Lenor have said their products are a fire risk if used incorrectly and that spraying Lenor over soft furnishings and carpets etc will slowly remove the fireproof coating these products have.

I don't use fabric softener at all for that reason as its not really needed, it's just a gimmick like most cleaning products.

Reactions: 1
Bloody hell Stace - mate! 🤣 what are you doing? How much Zoflora? And Fabulosa by Jove are you drinking it? Also did anybody else notice there is no child safety lock on the cupboards to all that zoflo and chemicals - dangerous especially if little Avery wanted to copy Mummy’s habits.
Also how filthy was her cleaning cupboard oh the irony!!
By Jove! 😂🙌🏻

The woman has no life! Yesterday I had a girls afternoon of cocktails, pamper and shopping and lots of accidental inappropriate comments, make memories Stacey, get out of that prison you call a house, your mental health will thank you! It doesn’t have to be expensive, a walk with a friend would be better than holding yourself up trapped in the world of insta!

Reactions: 4
So 4.99 a month is too much to spend on a magazine since having Avery ..... 😬😬
How’s about the pens/ notebooks/ charity shop shite/ cleaning products etc etc etc
Need I go on ! Absolute Bloody idiot!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Love how she calls herself a ‘book worm’ now - 33 years old and reading easy Disney books! And as for that cleaning cupboard...save your pennies Stacey - go on a weekend away or something and get a life!!!

Love how she calls herself a ‘book worm’ now - 33 years old and reading easy Disney books! And as for that cleaning cupboard...save your pennies Stacey - go on a weekend away or something and get a life!!!
A bookworm whose read 4 books....

And another thing, what does she never open her windows in the house? Ours are always open, especially in the winter. I love opening the windows when it's freezing for an hour to air the whole house and make it smell fresh, not artificial freshness that's probably doing christ knows what damage to their lungs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why are the likes of channel 4 not picking up on this phenomenon it’s scary!! These women have no identity it’s all copying one woman another one that has no life.
My grey home one I actually worry for her.
Glitter at least her house is nice enough some of the cleaning accounts their houses are so horrible and dirty!

Actually find myself furious and angry after her ridiculous stories this morning. She gets sent free tit and calls it 'WORKING' JUST duck OFF STACEY, I did a 14 hour hospital shift yesterday. That's working. Not lighting free wax melts on instagram. You are a leech on society

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.