All That Dreams Glitters #4 Clams, dirty cans and bodgejob tutorials on demand!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive just seen the car clean story in her highlights. Disgusting. She cant even be arsed to do a proper job of copying Hinch. Pretty sure she wouldnt let the car get like that. bleeping revolting specimen!!!

Reactions: 3
That wax burner shes using is UGLY! No wonder it was in the charity shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So 4.99 a month is too much to spend on a magazine since having Avery ..... 😬😬
How’s about the pens/ notebooks/ charity shop shite/ cleaning products etc etc etc
Need I go on ! Absolute Bloody idiot!!!
She spends more than Β£4.99 a week on tit let alone once a month what a contradicting twit!

Reactions: 5
'I'm now working with' no no you were gifted free wax melts you're not working for her duck sake av a day off.

Stacey likes Every single post that wax melt page has ever posted.... Someones been fishing for free tit I seee

Reactions: 9
She's definitely been reading here. She's now taken down all her wedding memories off the wall to make it look more modern πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m posting on a weekend and uploading straight away so you don’t have to wait all day!!
duck of you absolute prick!!
Like I’m sitting around waiting for you to post your tit stories because Stacey I will tell you why
1 I have a life
2 I’m getting everything ready for school and work tomorrow inbetween preparing dinner for tonight and making lunch boxes and some housework as I’m a real woman who lives in the real world unlike you thinking you live in some pathetic fairytale!
My husband would be so embarrassed if I acted like her with all this Disney tit and kept posting bullshit on Instagram
Yes I’m doing some housework on a Sunday as yesterday my husband and I went out for food and drinks then home and had neighbours round yea like normal people not pissing about and posting three million stories all weekend of myself cleaning my cuboards out!!!
Who even does that!!
Where is your son and why are you not spending time with him!!
Iam 36 years old and I act like a classy woman and dress for my age like a woman and not a child like you!!
Get a bleeping grip for duck sake!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I thought she was pregnant until she showed the alcohol pops? Maybe it’s a red herring?
Deffo not pregnant she's the type that would go on about it none stop like she the only person who ever been pregnant.

She's definitely been reading here. She's now taken down all her wedding memories off the wall to make it look more modern πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
This made me chuckle when I saw that in her story πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Poor Jack has he ever got any money for himself?? Have you notice he goes out more on weekends with his mates bet she driving him bonkers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m posting on a weekend and uploading straight away so you don’t have to wait all day!!
duck of you absolute prick!!
Like I’m sitting around waiting for you to post your tit stories because Stacey I will tell you why
1 I have a life
2 I’m getting everything ready for school and work tomorrow inbetween preparing dinner for tonight and making lunch boxes and some housework as I’m a real woman who lives in the real world unlike you thinking you live in some pathetic fairytale!
My husband would be so embarrassed if I acted like her with all this Disney tit and kept posting bullshit on Instagram
Yes I’m doing some housework on a Sunday as yesterday my husband and I went out for food and drinks then home and had neighbours round yea like normal people not pissing about and posting three million stories all weekend of myself cleaning my cuboards out!!!
Who even does that!!
Where is your son and why are you not spending time with him!!
Iam 36 years old and I act like a classy woman and dress for my age like a woman and not a child like you!!
Get a bleeping grip for duck sake!!!!
Well said!!! I'm 32 and done the same!! She's insane!!

Actually find myself furious and angry after her ridiculous stories this morning. She gets sent free tit and calls it 'WORKING' JUST duck OFF STACEY, I did a 14 hour hospital shift yesterday. That's working. Not lighting free wax melts on instagram. You are a leech on society
Amen sis πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

38 tit wax melt stories.....purrrllease, you bleeping, boring, freebie scrounging twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Stace FYI no-one cares about wax melts and diffusers. Show us the path!! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Stace FYI no-one cares about wax melts and diffusers. Show us the path!! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
The page had just over two thousand followers the wax melt page
Yea really hitting the big market aren’t you stace working with high end companies
You will never ever be Mrs Hinch so get over yourself !
By the way I know everyone starts somewhere so not slating the page for only having a few followers but she really does think she has made it with these little companies gifting her stuff which sadly won’t get anymore business as most of Stacey’s followers are bought , fake accounts and hate watchers

Does she use a filter on her grid? This hand πŸ€”πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ to much chemicals or somit? It's look grey! Not human flesh colour. Lol!
Omg I literally thought the same. Her neck looks like a corpse

The page had just over two thousand followers the wax melt page
Yea really hitting the big market aren’t you stace working with high end companies
You will never ever be Mrs Hinch so get over yourself !
By the way I know everyone starts somewhere so not slating the page for only having a few followers but she really does think she has made it with these little companies gifting her stuff which sadly won’t get anymore business as most of Stacey’s followers are bought , fake accounts and hate watchers
She rinses the duck out of these small businesses

Bored the bollox off me after 4 stories, and clicked off. Not watching 30 odd stories about free wax melts. Stacey you are a bleeping melt.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She must be so pissed weather is wet and can't be out painting her slabs. Wonder how it looks now the rains had it. πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just think the poor companies that are sending her free stuff! They won’t get anymore business from her really. She took tit loads of stories to say what she could have said in just a few. She isn’t engaging & rambled on while people who could have probably had a bit of interest lost the will to live. She’s beyond boring now

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.