All That Dreams Glitters #4 Clams, dirty cans and bodgejob tutorials on demand!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mum strikes me as being a bit odd too! Do you remember when someone off here messaged her because they were concerned about Stacey’s behaviour and they got a really rude reply! She also looks like mutton and appears to feed Stacey’s obsessions by buying her so much primark crap ! Just sad really
Oo didn’t know her mum had replied!!!! Bet that was an interesting message 😂

Reactions: 1
Right, sorry for misunderstanding 🙈

But yeah, she spends at a crazy rate and for the sake of it.

Considering they are a one income family, she spends a lot on crap that's not needed.

I wouldn't be impressed if my husband was spending money everyday for stuff to show off on Instagram and our conservatory was leaking!

She does all these tit attempts at DIY. If I was her and that into it, I'd consider training at college to get better and get experience and qualified and earn money from it. Not mix concrete with a wooden spoon, bodge it, then paint it grey to hide the crap job.

And for crying out loud, NOT EVERYTHING IS ROSE GOLD!!!!!!
Not everything is rose gold 😂🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Haven’t watched her stories in a while but OMG, the showing off with the bday gifts. And one was soil and paint?? WTF?? And Jack bought her some notebooks and she was gushing that he’s so thoughtful... then the charity shop stuff - I like the boohoo coat, but the rest - it was like she just picked up any old thing and said yeah. And calm down over the Yankee candle burner. Geez. It’s a car crash waiting to happen, but just can’t bring myself to unfollow her 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she always put shoes which have been worn outside on her kitchen counters. It’s disgusting and so unhygienic, no wonder they all seem to get sickness bugs all the time.

I would be fuming if all my husband got me for my birthday was a few notes books from Poundland/Morrison’s, some pens, cheap booze and a meal out. Yet she was beside herself but how much it meant to her that he has picked them himself. He is a lazy arse! I also can’t get over how many bloody note books and planners one woman has! There is no way she will get through them all! I really don’t get it!

I’m all for shopping in charity shops but why would you spend your birthday money in there buying second hand things. Surely putting it all together and using it to buy a more expensive item that you wouldn’t normally buy yourself would be a better option 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We all know he didn’t buy those gifts for her. Staged and planned typical Stacey of course 😂 bullshitter

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jack knows Stacey so well, it’s almost like Stacey brought everything & just told Jack that’s what she wanted. But it’s not like Stacey is a control freak who likes to get her own way with everything is it. It would be a bit more convincing had she not shown some of the items already in a previous haul 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Cleaning the kitchen cupboards. Hold onto your knickers. This is a wild Saturday night
Screenshot_20190921-200221_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No wonder I can never find zoflora in shops I use it’s all in her bloody cupboard! Words fail me! I own a cleaning company employ 8 ppl and she’s got more products in her cupboard than I have stock I’m my garage!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just 8mths ago we were treated to weeks of videos of her cleaning out, tidying & organising her cupboards ... now were treated to it again 🙄 because this dirty bleeping slob has got them all junked up again ..... yet she goes on like she’s a bloody inspiration to people & educating them 😡

I can educate you Stacey ..... I wipe my cupboards out once a year & I can assure you they are no where near as stained & dirty as yours are just 8mths after you done them last time! I don’t sort, tidy etc my cupboards EVER they stay organised, clean & tidy all the time as I’m house proud not a slob .... I also only ever have 4 bottles of cleaning products at 1 time & when there almost empty I buy 1 bottle of each ..... NO one in there correct mind needs so many bloody bottles of products let alone multiple bottles of the same thing???? I would honestly LOVE to know your reason as to why you feel the need to own so many?

I won’t even get onto your chemical usage or the amount of plastic you are killing our seas with!

What a stupid,stupid person you are!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
How much Zoflora?! I mean seriously she has a problem....there must be 30bottles there?! And that’s without all the other products? Utterly insane....

Just 8mths ago we were treated to weeks of videos of her cleaning out, tidying & organising her cupboards ... now were treated to it again 🙄 because this dirty bleeping slob has got them all junked up again ..... yet she goes on like she’s a bloody inspiration to people & educating them 😡

I can educate you Stacey ..... I wipe my cupboards out once a year & I can assure you they are no where near as stained & dirty as yours are just 8mths after you done them last time! I don’t sort, tidy etc my cupboards EVER they stay organised, clean & tidy all the time as I’m house proud not a slob .... I also only ever have 4 bottles of cleaning products at 1 time & when there almost empty I buy 1 bottle of each ..... NO one in there correct mind needs so many bloody bottles of products let alone multiple bottles of the same thing???? I would honestly LOVE to know your reason as to why you feel the need to own so many?

I won’t even get onto your chemical usage or the amount of plastic you are killing our seas with!

What a stupid,stupid person you are!!
Love this 😍 I was going to say, why does Stacey (and so many others too) have bottles upon bottles of zoflora?? It really baffles me. I can understand having one and maybe another for when it runs out or a different scent, I have 2. I wouldn’t buy anymore because I don’t need them!!! When they are running out il buy another one, one, not 100!!! You don’t need about 40 bottles of zoflora!!!!! Especially when you buy one every time you go out!! Just why?

Reactions: 6
Love this 😍 I was going to say, why does Stacey (and so many others too) have bottles upon bottles of zoflora?? It really baffles me. I can understand having one and maybe another for when it runs out or a different scent, I have 2. I wouldn’t buy anymore because I don’t need them!!! When they are running out il buy another one, one, not 100!!! You don’t need about 40 bottles of zoflora!!!!! Especially when you buy one every time you go out!! Just why?

all for the GRAM 🤬 also who only buys cleaning products that are pink FFS!

Reactions: 7
The amount of zoflora she had has infuriated me. I couldnt give a tit if shes cleaning obsessed or the new scents are to be collected or whatever - she is a mother and she is contributing to our plastic problem ten times more than the rest of us.
Each of those bottles is just waiting to end up in the ocean. Surely she wants a future planet for her child and future grandchildren?

It bothers me more as I have a friend who lives in the midlands and I know they are the worst area in the uk for recycling - some residential areas (my friends included) dont even have a recycle bin, just black bin general waste. If you want to recycle you have to take to recycle plant yourself.

I'm by no means an eco warrior as I use spray bottles, shower gels and buy bottles of water etc but I wouldn't fill my house with 50 odd plastic bottles of concentrated disinfectant!

Why doesnt she reuse her finished spray bottles with diluted zoflora rather than BUY (or #gifted) personalised plastic tat that shell bin when someone else sends her another!

Reactions: 4
I think the amount of Zoflora is all for show... Don't even think she used it daily just when she's filming for insta. Bet half the boxes are empty

The amount of zoflora she had has infuriated me. I couldnt give a tit if shes cleaning obsessed or the new scents are to be collected or whatever - she is a mother and she is contributing to our plastic problem ten times more than the rest of us.
Each of those bottles is just waiting to end up in the ocean. Surely she wants a future planet for her child and future grandchildren?

It bothers me more as I have a friend who lives in the midlands and I know they are the worst area in the uk for recycling - some residential areas (my friends included) dont even have a recycle bin, just black bin general waste. If you want to recycle you have to take to recycle plant yourself.

I'm by no means an eco warrior as I use spray bottles, shower gels and buy bottles of water etc but I wouldn't fill my house with 50 odd plastic bottles of concentrated disinfectant!

Why doesnt she reuse her finished spray bottles with diluted zoflora rather than BUY (or #gifted) personalised plastic tat that shell bin when someone else sends her another!
Oh I 100% agree with this. So much plastic just for Instagram shame she doesn't try and go abit more eco friendly and try and make her own anti bac sprays ect if she's got so much time to spare

I don’t think it matters if you recycle or not as the % that is actually recyclable or even recycled is single figures! It’s us the consumer that needs to be sensible & you can’t tell he she’s honestly that thick that she doesn’t know about all our planets problems!

I don’t think it matters if you recycle or not as the % that is actually recyclable or even recycled is single figures! It’s us the consumer that needs to be sensible & you can’t tell he she’s honestly that thick that she doesn’t know about all our planets problems!
Exactly - I know we can do our best by recycling what we do buy but the fact she had SO MANY pointless plastic bottles of zoflora is beyond anything I've ever seen.

Shes so short term - everything she does is short term gratification. Wasting money for short term satisfaction, buying a tonne of plastic bottles of smelly disinfectant as it's a short term fad... shes seriously something else!! 🙈

She has so many because she used to use a bottle a day throwing it all over her carpets the absolute fool.
Now that she has read here she has swapped started using about 50 different fabric freshener products instead.
I haven't even watched the stories yet, I'm still getting over her birthday gifts, charity shop crap and inability to understand that Rose Gold is a specific colour and not just any general metallic colour 😩😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.