All That Dreams Glitters #4 Clams, dirty cans and bodgejob tutorials on demand!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly what I was thinking why keep bangin on where they all from also why her finger black like She been painting when she say she been busy and poorly spray paint aunt that hard to get off
Cite she looks rough

Them clothes man!!
1998 called they want there clothes back!!

Why do we need to see that you bought another pad and pen and some paracetamol!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I didn’t watch all the stories! But for her birthday did Jack really buy her some cheap n nasty alcopops, some tit notepads of which she already has 1 million, a couple of pens and a sparkly pencil case???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I didn’t watch all the stories! But for her birthday did Jack really buy her some cheap n nasty alcopops, some tit notepads of which she already has 1 million, a couple of pens and a sparkly pencil case???
I thought she was pregnant until she showed the alcohol pops? Maybe it’s a red herring?

I’ve never heard of this one before, was just having a browse of some different threads, like you do! Had a look at her stories - is she always so manic?! Or is she just excited because it was her birthday? I’ve got a bit of motion sickness after watching it all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve never heard of this one before, was just having a browse of some different threads, like you do! Had a look at her stories - is she always so manic?! Or is she just excited because it was her birthday? I’ve got a bit of motion sickness after watching it all 😂
Manic all the time and getting worse 🙈

She must be having us on... Surely?? Lol! It's got to be staged.
Usually she gets Pandora stuff and mac makeup. She must of spent all the money on back garden.

Reactions: 5
What the actual duck have I just watched?! Her husband bought her pens from Aldi and Poundland for her birthday? WHAT?! If my husband did that I would shove them up his arse! And her mum gave her some mini twirls in a tacky glass?! Who actually sits there and thinks oooh I must upload these to Insta for people to see?! WHO?! But then she goes and buys another identical pen herself anyway?! Is her husband going to give her the money for it so she can say that's her Christmas present?! 😂 I've never known someone to have so many (identical to Mrs Hinch) pens and notepads, why does she need so many? Surely when one is getting full you can just buy another one. Also, how proud was she that she's kitted out her winter wardrobe from a charity shop?! Nobody is impressed Stacey! I've thrown away better clothes and shoes than that. She must have been so bloody desperate to spend her birthday money instead of saving it like normal people do and putting it towards something nice. Like perhaps a holiday?! She does all these videos throwing,away crap then just replaces it with ten times more crap the next week. She is literally a hoarder! That house is going to burst soon 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What ‘other family’ have given her money for her birthday?? She’s 33! Is it just me that gets pressies from hubby, parents and in laws and a couple best friends? I used to get pressies from auntys when I was little but not as an adult. I’d love to know what ‘family’ gave her money. We know it wasn’t jacks dad, he bought her paint for the path 😂
I get money off 2 sets of Aunts and Uncles, vouchers off Cousin and money off three sets of Grandparents, presents off mom and stepdad, stepmom and dad, presents off 4 sisters and presents off 6 nieces and nephews them my husband, his parents (x 2 sets) his Nan and his sister.

It's a nightmare with a big family! She may get money off aunts, Uncles etc too

I can’t believe she’s scrubs a chesterfield sofa like that 😱
I seriously doubt its an authentic Chesterfield. Fairly sure it was about £500 from dfs

We can't really knock her for buying from a charity shop and we shouldn't really be proud that we've thrown away better quality items. Fashion is the biggest cause of the environmental disaster we now find ourselves in.

The problem with Stacey is that she buys for the sake of buying and she can't stop at one jumper and it's not even stuff she wants, she buys it because it's cheap.

I buy plenty from charity shops. A few weeks back I paid £6 for a Next top that's still on sale in Next for £26.

I buy what I need not because it's cheap.

At least with a charity shop the money is going to a good cause.

But it does make me wonder about their finances. All the money you see her spending and her presents off Jack come to £20, £30 tops. Poundland pens and cheap alcopops?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Her mum definitely doesn’t follow her! First photo is followers and second is following - mum is on the following and not on followed!
That’s really weird, Iv just looked and it says they both follow each other?? Her mums page, when I click on it says ‘followed by allthatdreamsglitters’

My mistake she definitely didn’t appear on Stacey’s followers list!! But then again in amongst 17.2K she maybe got lost! Apologise my mistake - we all make them!

I thought she was pregnant until she showed the alcohol pops? Maybe it’s a red herring?
She would probably drink whilst pregnant knowing her! She has no problem with harming her family with 1000 chemicals everyday!

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe how quickly she went out and spent her money birthday money?! I’m all for buying in a charity shop but it just seems like the money was obviously burning a hole in her pocket and she went out and spent it without giving it much thought?!
Those stories are just so pointless too, it’s not like followers can think ooo yes that’s something I’d like let me go and get it. 30 odd stories when a handful would of sufficed 🙄

Reactions: 3
I get money off 2 sets of Aunts and Uncles, vouchers off Cousin and money off three sets of Grandparents, presents off mom and stepdad, stepmom and dad, presents off 4 sisters and presents off 6 nieces and nephews them my husband, his parents (x 2 sets) his Nan and his sister.

It's a nightmare with a big family! She may get money off aunts, Uncles etc too

I seriously doubt its an authentic Chesterfield. Fairly sure it was about £500 from dfs

We can't really knock her for buying from a charity shop and we shouldn't really be proud that we've thrown away better quality items. Fashion is the biggest cause of the environmental disaster we now find ourselves in.

The problem with Stacey is that she buys for the sake of buying and she can't stop at one jumper and it's not even stuff she wants, she buys it because it's cheap.

I buy plenty from charity shops. A few weeks back I paid £6 for a Next top that's still on sale in Next for £26.

I buy what I need not because it's cheap.

At least with a charity shop the money is going to a good cause.

But it does make me wonder about their finances. All the money you see her spending and her presents off Jack come to £20, £30 tops. Poundland pens and cheap alcopops?!
Just to clarify when I say thrown away better quality items I mean I have given them to other family members or friends or recycled them, not literally just put them in the bin 😉 And when I said nobody is impressed I wasn't knocking her for shopping in charity shops, I meant nobody is impressed she's spent all her money within a day. I'm all for a good charity shop barg! 😁

Reactions: 2
Just to clarify when I say thrown away better quality items I mean I have given them to other family members or friends or recycled them, not literally just put them in the bin 😉 And when I said nobody is impressed I wasn't knocking her for shopping in charity shops, I meant nobody is impressed she's spent all her money within a day. I'm all for a good charity shop barg! 😁
Right, sorry for misunderstanding 🙈

But yeah, she spends at a crazy rate and for the sake of it.

Considering they are a one income family, she spends a lot on crap that's not needed.

I wouldn't be impressed if my husband was spending money everyday for stuff to show off on Instagram and our conservatory was leaking!

She does all these tit attempts at DIY. If I was her and that into it, I'd consider training at college to get better and get experience and qualified and earn money from it. Not mix concrete with a wooden spoon, bodge it, then paint it grey to hide the crap job.

And for crying out loud, NOT EVERYTHING IS ROSE GOLD!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My mistake she definitely didn’t appear on Stacey’s followers list!! But then again in amongst 17.2K she maybe got lost! Apologise my mistake - we all make them!
She’s on her following on the second pic you posted, dizzy diamond di is her mum. I bet she’s blocked her from seeing stuff otherwise wouldn’t her mum be saying something to her. To witness her own daughter acting so crazy!! It’s not right

Reactions: 1
She’s on her following on the second pic you posted, dizzy diamond di is her mum. I bet she’s blocked her from seeing stuff otherwise wouldn’t her mum be saying something to her. To witness her own daughter acting so crazy!! It’s not right
The second picture I posted is people who Stacey actually follows! The first is people who follow Stacey and her mum wasn’t on there ... so when I looked

Stacey follows her mum
Mum doesn’t follow stacey!

But my mistake

The second picture I posted is people who Stacey actually follows! The first is people who follow Stacey and her mum wasn’t on there ... so when I looked

Stacey follows her mum

But my mistake
But yes Stacey does appear on the list of people her mum follows so it’s all very strange!

Stacey follows her mum

But my mistake

But yes Stacey does appear on the list of people her mum follows so it’s all very strange!
Her mum strikes me as being a bit odd too! Do you remember when someone off here messaged her because they were concerned about Stacey’s behaviour and they got a really rude reply! She also looks like mutton and appears to feed Stacey’s obsessions by buying her so much primark crap ! Just sad really

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.