Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chunkyegg

Okay I'm just going to say it..
Anyone else think she set all that birthday stuff out for herself and wasnt her mum? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33

sayingmybit

Hi All, I’m the new kid on the block, I’ve been reading for months & you have all provided me with so many laughs over this woman that I finally decided I needed to join you!

Thank FUCK I am not the only one who has followed Stacey for a few years & has concerns.

Who .... who needs to posses so many cleaning products? Is zoflora going to be affected by Brexit? Maybe she’s onto something we don’t know 🤷🏼‍♀️

I have messaged her so many BLOODY times along with commenting on her staged photos with concerns for Summer & Avery & the excessive amount of chemicals in which she sprays around her dirty house, her response is if they weren’t safe the shops wouldn’t sell them 🙄

I have also asked her for her thoughts on global warming & her excessive purchases of plastic bottled items & how she is trying to influence others to buy all this shit that she & we don’t need ..... her response is that she recycles .... we all bloody recycle but it’s not even being recycled!!!
Foolish twats like this woman are contributing more so than others to the death of our seas!!!

I’m no eco warrior but I am trying to make changes .... have you ever once seen her clean with a natural homemade product? Now that’s a clever cleaning influencer ....not Stacey!!

As for the Husband Jack my own opinion is he may come across lazy etc but I can imagine he’s working very long days, he’s possibly stressed by his wife & her controlling behaviour & that the moment he walks in the door he has to take over childcare .... so I doubt he even has time to ‘help’ or portray himself as less lazy.

Avery, gosh me & my husband have so many chats about this poor little boy, I once watched Stacey paint a beautiful colourful wooden shape sorter .... yes you guessed it grey & white!
When she decorated his ‘Toddler’ bedroom I couldn’t believe my eyes .... surely most toddlers would love to have a themed fun room ..... nope apparently it looks like Avery requests that every toy or room he’s in looks the bloody same ..... she clearly gives her son no thought over what he does or what he might like!!

Prince Avery is literally on bloody everything .... why??

Just a few months ago she was preaching to us all over her goals for the year .... one was to spend less money to save for a holiday ..... bloody nailing that one aren’t we Stacey? The amount of utter garbage shit you buy that you don’t need it’s plain crazy ..... in a weeks spending haul that’s a decent bloody day trip ..... in a month it’s a uk caravan holiday!!

Honestly when Avery grows up what memories will they have of his toddler hood ... it’s certainly not from holidays, days out or experiences!

I don’t follow this girl anymore I won’t give her the satisfaction of another number to her unbelievable followers tally but I do stalk a watchful eye for sheer amusement & shock!

We all think she’s nuts ... but I also worry about the state of minds of those that comment on her photos saying she is an inspiration ..... a wonderful mother etc!!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

sayingmybit

Stacey as you like to give out your DIY tips can I give you some of my own?

You mention the bag of concrete you purchased a few years ago ..... concrete goes off, it has a unopened shelf life & a very short opened shelf life!

Concrete should be smooth not lumpy, & is not an advised product to point patio slabs when pointing slabs or patios it’s essential you push the product right down into the gaps so it’s tightly & evenly filled not just tipped on the top!

I hate to say this but you have completely wasted your time, not to mention the time it’s going to take to paint it to .... I give it 12 months IF that long before it’s all cracking & knocking out 🤦🏼‍♀️

If your going to do DIY at least educate your followers on how to do it properly as a bodge job is a complete waste of money!!!

Something else Stacey, when you post videos sharing your DIY tips you are influencing others to do things your way, the sad thing is some people will be just as stupid as you & do exactly that!

You really should be more clever with highlighting health & safety ... eg technically you should use gloves when handling or working with concrete as it is toxic ..... you shouldn’t have a bag of concrete along with loads of it all over your bloody kitchen work tops ... when you tip a bag of concrete it ‘puffs’ meaning your inhaling toxins ... you should recommend viewers wear a mask when mixing it!!

You clearly have no common sense when it comes to sharing your bodge job tutorials 🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Mum123

VIP Member
I’m on the edge of deletion, but you lovelies 😂 are keeping me here!! 🤣🤣🤣
I can’t possibly delete, it’s entertainment at its best, I need to see what happens to this car crash 😂
Will she get shares in zoflora?
Will she ever get a free glossy box?
Will she sell all her new autumn wardrobe she’s just bought?
Will the loft cave in?
Will jack ever tell her to fuck off?
So many questions 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21

heyduggeefan

I

I would of believed her if he said what is it avery what is it is it a bbbb... Or avery, or good boy avery they are the only words I have heard her say to him lol
‘Avery! You’re going to school today. Can Avery say school. Avery say school, say school Avery! School! Say school Avery! Good boy say school! Good boy Avery! Say school! Good boy Avery, Avery say school! Good boy!’

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Wtf have I just watched?? More charity shop shit, more shit in general, running round the house doing everything one handed and she's like this is real life...no it's not!!!! And then that pic in the bath after the silent movies of her putting a million different products in the bath!!! I'll be amazed she doesn't get thrush sat in that concoction of products...ouch!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Notaninstamum

I've followed Stacey for a while (on & off as I get annoyed easily 😂) but I'm really finding her feed uncomfortable at the moment. Something is obviously not right. She doesn't seem to be in the best headspace what will all the obsessive shopping, cleaning etc.

It's hard watching or listening to her talk about Avery as again, something obviously isn't right. I do feel quite sad for her when reading these comments on here as it seems like everyone else can see it but her. Instead of crying troll all the time, maybe she needs to take some time out & actually think about the things that are discussed on here. They need some support but she's just constantly burying her head in the sand. It does make me wonder what Jack & her family are like & if they can see these issues too.

By commenting on these things, we aren't out to get her but trying to make her see what is going on! We all know she reads here so please Stacey, listen! For you & your son. I wish her nothing but the best but until she opens her eyes, no one can do anything.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm gobsmacked that she's taken all of that stuff when the lady was going to give it to charity. "I cant believe she was going to throw it all away" well she wasn't, it was going to charity. Someone who may have needed it unlike you. Unreal hoarding.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Snookie

You couldn’t make this shit up! :oops: :LOL:

Edit: New thread title? Stacey - the loony with the hairy noony!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Most likely will now she's read this lol

Anyone else get that whole feeling that she's craving a girl still and used her birthday as an excuse to put up girly banners all for the gram 😂
Her mom most certainly did not put up that balloon arch lol!
Who really receives a balloon with princess on it at her age 🤔
I must admit when I first saw the Dec's and the Princess stuff I thought it was Summers birthday 😕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Destybaby

What did I just watch??
Let me get this right
She took all that stuff from her neighbours garden as she was getting rid of it all??
Why??
On over half the stuff she says ‘I don’t know if I will use it’or ‘I will just keep it for basically a rainy day!!!!’
None of it was actually benefitting her
Why did she have to take it all why not what she could of used when let’s be honest she didn’t actually need any of it!
How many times do we see her cuboard and rooms cluttered to the max and her having once again yet another clear out!!!
You already have too much stuff as it is and your house is way over cluttered so why add to it out of pure and utter greed??
That stuff could of gone to a less fortunate family who literally have nothing and would of been over the moon with it all and used it all not just put in one of Stacey’s already cluttered cupboards used for when she fancies a duvet day etc etc!!!!
I’m so shocked at her pure greed
I think we can all agree from them stories that Stacey does infact have issues and problems that need to be addressed?
Selfish selfish lady you are Stacey

KLRDN

I actually feel really sorry her. After seeing the state of the car I've kind of softened to her. Jack is clearly a fucking slob. Not saying she's any better actually setting foot in the car in that state, but hes the driver. How did he get in that thing ever day knowing he was sitting in squalor. Worse is letting her be the one to clean it. Ok she might have insisted but he could have helped.

She just seem so lonely. No friends her own age. Wandering around shops filming everything and not saying a word. In total denial about her son's issues. Its actually really sad.

• Sad

Snoop D O Double G

I’d of been embarrassed taking all that stuff from a neighbour (esp one I don’t even talk to!). What an absolute tramp. Fair enough take what you need but she’s taken all sorts just for the sake of it. Soooo wasteful and a charity has missed out too!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

waffledog

Just going to do my 'to do' list for tomorrow

wake up
stretch
yawn
wipe sleep from eyes
check emails
check FB
check IG

Thank God I've written it down.......not sure what happens once I actually get out of bed....probs just wing it tomorrow and see if I survive life....fingers crossed

• Haha

ScottyT123

Chatty Member
I actually can’t believe what I have just watched. Stacey, you’ve reached a whole new level of crazy. Such a selfish act. What about a single parent that could have desperately needed some dress up clothes or a back pack for their little one? What about a less fortunate person trying to furnish a house and they can’t afford nice curtains or don’t have any bedding? What about the charity shop that has missed out on these items that could have gone towards raising money for a genuine cause and not “the selfish Stacey” cause?! I’m so disgusted by this. Shame on you Stacey, shame on you.

heyduggeefan

I personally don’t think she is postnatally depressed, clueless to parenting or anything along those lines.

I think she is quite literally just a selfish person who doesn’t enjoy parenting and has no maternal instincts and affection towards her son.

May get stick for saying that but that’s my genuine opinion. I’ve seen far too much to think anything else now.