All That Dreams Glitters #4 Clams, dirty cans and bodgejob tutorials on demand!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with the decrepit looking claw hand placed on her chest too? Are we to be impressed that she has matched her disgusting nails to her ugly necklace!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is such a moron. She doesn’t even know how to use a reed diffuser! Stacey, untie the bow love and let the reeds separate! These companies are losing money because of her!

What’s with the decrepit looking claw hand placed on her chest too? Are we to be impressed that she has matched her disgusting nails to her ugly necklace!
Bet she spent ages trying to coordinate that crap post too!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think it's best she doesn't use a filter when repping clients items as potential customers need to see the real true colours of the item. She's basically added a filter to make it match with nails and jumpers to suit her which to me is not a true representation of the item.

Reactions: 2
Stacey’s gram, has gotta leave the web. (My version of “staceys mom” by Fountains of Wayne - you’re welcome 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Stacey’s gram, has gotta leave the web. (My version of “staceys mom” by Fountains of Wayne - you’re welcome 😂
Do you think we could get one of those government petition things going, the one where you sign and it gets heard in parliament?? “Get rid of the ALLTHATDREAMSGLITTERS page 😂

• Haha
It might be next Summer before we get to see the path. Im pissing myself just thinking about how she paints everything

She is such a moron. She doesn’t even know how to use a reed diffuser! Stacey, untie the bow love and let the reeds separate! These companies are losing money because of her!

Bet she spent ages trying to coordinate that crap post too!
I kept thinking that when she was showing the diffuser. Does she actually know how to do anything properly? Doesn’t know the proper use for a wooden spoon, how to set up a simple reed diffuser or even a bloody dishmatic! The girl even puts a photo framed on a made bed!

• Haha
I mean what will happen when Instagram eventually dies....god forbid she will have to get an ACTUAL job and work. Oh heavens above 😂🤣

She’s not even burning any of the waxes in that photo from that company! That wax melt holder is revolting!
She’s only using the burner because it’s a Yankee candle one!! Anything branded and she’s all over it like a fly on tit

Reactions: 10
Another thing that was a lie on her page was saying jack picked that pencil case and notepads and pen. She already shown them in a story a few weeks ago

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m singing now:
Stacey’s gram has nothing going on
It’s nothing that we want full of tit we’ll never need
Stacey can’t you see, you’re just not the gram for me...
I know I might be wrong but I want to delete Stacey’s gram

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Love how not a word about the front garden has been said since she painted it 🙄 I mean it did absolutely chuck it down yesterday wonder how that went 🤔

Reactions: 3
So she did a million stories about that wax melt business with the stones in them banging on about how she now wants all the stones and then the next day yet more stories on some proper tacky looking wax melts from a different company! So she is basically accepting anything she can get her claws on no matter that she already has to same product! Greedy cow.
Also going on about the wax melt with the tacky lips and saying it had rose gold sequins! It’s just bleeping gold not rose gold!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.