All That Dreams Glitters #3 Don’t sit still or she’ll paint you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The duck is being in a paddling pool with tights on? Also why is the paddling pool not grey and blue with stars on? Time to paint Stacey 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Poor Avery just has 55 million things with his name on in blue and white and tacky spray painted dinosaurs! Give the kid some bloody colourful, noisy, messy toys for a change will you women!!
She said a little while back that Avery loves the colour purple, there’s no purple anywhere!

I was thinking the exact same thing?! Felt like messaging to ask her 😂
I imagine it’s a set up photo with to show the world she plays with her son. Except she’s standing in the paddling pool, not him splashing around. And I doubt there was any water in it tbh and most likely deflated shortly after the picture was taken!

Reactions: 1
She must be reading here she now making him a mud kitten. From old Ikea kitchen pull out neighbours Skip 🤨

What with the sand pit table top she made. Look like s fence How can use as a table it’s all over lapping

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Instead of standing around scratching her arse thinking about what she can paint next, she should really think about mowing her lawn that she’s so proud of now having ! It’s clearly not been done for weeks. You need to keep a young lawn cut fairly short so it gets healthier. Also the longer the grass the more dead spots she’ll have underneath because it’s not been able to get any sun.
She’s just a moron with no idea on real life. Also whilst I’m at it she also needs to either clean her brushes or go and buy new ones, trying to be the next big diy account but your using disgusting dirty old brushes 👍🏻

Maybe if you pay off your studio debt you might be able to afford some new brushes or how about going and getting a job because you’re clearly bored at home.
Oh and go and get some friends to .. poor Avery can’t keep having only his adult family member at his birthday parties it’s a little sad and actually cruel on your part. Just saying 🤷🏼‍♀️

Rant over 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 6
She didn't sand down that table top before painting it 🤔??? It's got splinters sticking out the ends. Looks a mess.

Reactions: 3
The table top for the sand bench is horrendous, it's not straight or sanded on the edges which is something you do before painting is it not? The poor boy, its obvious he isn't allowed to touch things without her say so and approval because I would never make such hazardous things for my Son because he has free reign to play and mess with any of his toys and stuff whenever he fancies.

bleeping moron. Trying to be the next big thing on Insta. DIY, cleaning, renovation, kids stuff, instead of staging all this tit for Insta, play with your son. Your a bleeping bore with a fat moon head and a bone idle husband. Trying owt to scrounge things for free. Sad woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Head in hands. Words fail me .if you can’t be bothered with him get him in to childcare over the summer months no good one morning a week and you think you have sussed it. Nooooooooo. I’m horrified. What I am seeing

Reactions: 2
Literally feel so sick watching her stories from yesterday!!!!
So manic
So rushed
Honestly it was so jittery and wobbly filming I felt so sick watching!
Also how does her house get into such a state so quick if she tidies and cleans daily?
Like seriously her bedroom was jokes!
Oh no she has a mud kitchen now 😂 you just know what colours that’s going to be 😂😂😂

I think she made a point as well about showing us his stair gate wasn’t locked when she was telling us how she was having a duvet day and spending all day playing with Avery and then proceeded to clean the bath leaving Avery to play by himself. 🙄🙄
I noticed this 😂😂😂

I know! I wonder if he actually wants to nap or if she forces him to nap. My little one is 3 and doesn’t nap at all, hasn’t for ages!

No #gifted on the clip either!

I really wanna message her and tell her but I don’t wanna get blocked and miss out 😂😂😂
The same reason iv not said anything 😂😂 who would I watch to wind myself up hahaha

Check out @raisingarialily on Insta, carbon copy in the playhouse except it's in pink even down to the wood camera hanging by door!!! Is there no originality on insta anymore??
Tbh the pink play house has definitely been copied as that was done after Stacey did hers

You mention Stacey copying @raisingarialily’s playhouse, but she is a fraud herself! She used to steal images from @lucyroseparty when she started her cake topper business. Also poached a lot of her customers as well. Her and Stacey have no originality, I imagine she copied the style of Aria’s playhouse from someone else!

Anyway back to Stacey... I’ve always noticed whenever she is critiqued on here she does a story trying to prove we are wrong.
I think she copied Stacy on the playhouse thing didn’t she

She needs to be careful and have a look at the ASA guidelines. Hiding her #gifted not declaring it an AD or any previous gifted items in her stories.
That’s bad 🤭

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.