Alison Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stories just now about the ‘half term juggle’ - I don’t doubt it’s busy with 3 kids but she never ever ever acknowledges that her husband is a SAHD! She’s sticking with this ~mum life busy boss lady thing because she wants to be an instamum but how about acknowledging you don’t work in an office or have a boss or a commute AND you have someone else at home all the time! Argh!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why does she think side profiles and sunglasses stickers are not posting her children. They’re still identifiable from those pictures.

Reactions: 5
Why does she think side profiles and sunglasses stickers are not posting her children. They’re still identifiable from those pictures.
Her husband does this too. You can clearly identify the children. She also doesn’t share their names, but there’s an advert on her grid that she used her twins for that has their nursery in and has their names on the wall 🤦🏻‍♀️ Not sharing faces/names is to protect kids from ‘bad people’ but these instahuns leave so many clues lying around that if people really want to find this information out then it’s super easy to do so. I feel so sorry for these kids, they’re being used for a quick buck with no thought to their future mental health.

• Sad
Alison and BrummyMummyof2 are basically just clones of one another, even down to the shitwater sandals 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Alison and BrummyMummyof2 are basically just clones of one another, even down to the shitwater sandals 🤦🏼‍♀️
So true! They dress alike in the most ugly clothes ever and those shitwater sandals have got to be the worst things I have ever seen!

• Heart
And the ‘dress with pockets’ 🤦🏼‍♀️. I’m presuming today’s trip to London was just a way of creating content for them both 🙄

And the ‘dress with pockets’ 🤦🏼‍♀️. I’m presuming today’s trip to London was just a way of creating content for them both 🙄
They just copy each others posts anyway so could have saved a bit on train fares and just photocopied themselves into pics! 😅

• Haha
I wonder if AP will keep BM to her stories, after having to delete comments on their last post together.

• Wow
So in her stories this morning AP is now claiming to have ‘weather anxiety’ and when we have a heatwave it makes her feel panicky and anxious, yet within the last week, she enjoyed a girly weekend away to Margate, photographing the lovely meals and cocktails she had and then just yesterday, met up with her fellow Instagram mummies for a girly day out in London.
She doesn’t realise how lucky and privileged she is 😤. So detached from the real world and regular mums! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
She’s getting on my nerves with her desperation to be menopausal. She’s bloody lucky that her symptoms were taken seriously. Tbh I’m a bit miffed/jealous because my GP has fobbed me off when I’ve asked for help with perimenopause. If I was an influencer who had all the free time in the world to keep hassling the doctor, maybe I’d get somewhere. With Alison though, I think she’s just desperately jumping onto another bandwagon as per usual.

Reactions: 7
How convenient that she got over to hatred of being copied just when she became an influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her dress sense is awful, I bet she thinks she is really hip and like Lily Allen 😂

• Haha
Another attention seeking reel this morning. Why do these influencers just copy each other’s content all the time 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I hate when people say ‘here’s a link #ad’ but won’t tell you where it’s from. Give people the option to swipe or not.