Alison Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god. She’s an expert on nothing. She had twins and she wrote a book about it, but having twins doesn’t make you an expert on them. Do you see everyone who’s had a baby writing a book on it? No, you don’t, because they’re not qualified to do so. She’s just cashing in on her tiny bit of insta fame (that doesn’t seem to get any larger).
(Disclaimer: I too have twins and have never considered writing a book. To be honest, I’m too busy parenting them!)
I’m always intrigued by who the sad fucks are who buy these books 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Literally everyone is writing a book! Scummy mummy Helen writing a book on divorce - she’s less than two years divorced. She is not an expert and I’m suspicious of how she is over a 22 year relationship in less than a year. I’m sorry it doesn’t make sense

Reactions: 6
Literally everyone is writing a book! Scummy mummy Helen writing a book on divorce - she’s less than two years divorced. She is not an expert and I’m suspicious of how she is over a 22 year relationship in less than a year. I’m sorry it doesn’t make sense
'Over it' purely so she can write a book I suspect

Reactions: 6
Why does it look like she is wearing a pair of the twins sunglasses, they look way too small for her
Screenshot_20210723-115506_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another one with ridiculously poor audience engagement. 126 likes from a following of 32,000 on her ad from a few days ago. How do these people get these with such poor engagement? Surely these brands do their research before paying influencers obscene amounts to promote their stuff yet yield so little exposure in return

Reactions: 4
I’ve never been taking posed tit of my kids and they’ve asked to swap places and take a picture of me. Especially things like first/last day pictures, it’s weird.

Another one with ridiculously poor audience engagement. 126 likes from a following of 32,000 on her ad from a few days ago. How do these people get these with such poor engagement? Surely these brands do their research before paying influencers obscene amounts to promote their stuff yet yield so little exposure in return
They prob get paid accordingly?

Reactions: 1
Fuming that a high end skincare brand have gifted her a load of stuff. She can more than afford to buy it herself. Isn’t it Beauty Pie that she raves about normally?

Reactions: 2
I don’t get this only covering the children’s eyes it’s just silly.
Yes, you can see exactly what they look like. Her and the dad also post so many side on pics of the kids that it’s obvious what their faces are like. Plus the oldest one was on a quiz show on CBBC (without fake glasses covering her eyes) and she shared the twins’ names on a grid post ages ago, so if people were so inclined to work out their names and what they looked like then they can do so. Most people don’t care, but it’s the unhinged followers that AP needs to worry about, and she’s given them all the information they need to work out the kids’ identities. Poor kids.

Reactions: 7
Yes, you can see exactly what they look like. Her and the dad also post so many side on pics of the kids that it’s obvious what their faces are like. Plus the oldest one was on a quiz show on CBBC (without fake glasses covering her eyes) and she shared the twins’ names on a grid post ages ago, so if people were so inclined to work out their names and what they looked like then they can do so. Most people don’t care, but it’s the unhinged followers that AP needs to worry about, and she’s given them all the information they need to work out the kids’ identities. Poor kids.
Yeah completely agree you either have them on social media or you don’t. Personally I wouldn’t have mine on any public forum for ads nor any other reason. So many do it tho, it’s so frightening.

Her insta break didn't last long then..not sure why she or any of these insta mums think that we need to see them in their underwear