Alison Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh. I’m bored of middle aged women in their underwear telling us they are ‘enough’ or whatever they’re bleating on about. Look, you’re a bit overweight - lose it if it makes you unhappy, or don’t - NO-ONE actually gives a tit, but what we don’t need to see is pictures of you in your pants with the express purpose of people saying ‘you look hot hun’ just to make you feel better that you’re carrying an extra stone or 2.
By your 40s you should really have got a grip on this - it’s not that bloody hard 😩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Urgh. I’m bored of middle aged women in their underwear telling us they are ‘enough’ or whatever they’re bleating on about. Look, you’re a bit overweight - lose it if it makes you unhappy, or don’t - NO-ONE actually gives a tit, but what we don’t need to see is pictures of you in your pants with the express purpose of people saying ‘you look hot hun’ just to make you feel better that you’re carrying an extra stone or 2.
By your 40s you should really have got a grip on this - it’s not that bloody hard 😩
This comment wins the internet today 👏👏. You’ve summed it up perfectly 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm normally only here for the Saccone Jolys or Emma Drew, but having just seen that on Insta, you have read my mind 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s on one today about girls shorts. Why aren’t they longer? Why isn’t there a choice? Like retailers are the government. Retailers sell what people buy! If there is a gap in the market go and fill it

She’s trying so hard to go viral, to be picked up by the press and celebrated for voicing these things. She needs to focus more on getting a hair cut

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s on one today about girls shorts. Why aren’t they longer? Why isn’t there a choice? Like retailers are the government. Retailers sell what people buy! If there is a gap in the market go and fill it
She just jumps on any bandwagon going, regardless of the topic, anything to get noticed 🤦🏼‍♀️!!
She’ll be banging on about body confidence again by tomorrow 🙄!

She over thinks every tiny detail, and turns it into a drama. Nothing can ever just be what it is, she really has too much time on her hands.

Reactions: 3
She just jumps on any bandwagon going, regardless of the topic, anything to get noticed 🤦🏼‍♀️!!
She’ll be banging on about body confidence again by tomorrow 🙄!
She loves a bandwagon so much. Her and BrummyMummy, no wonder they are mates.

Reactions: 4
All for content and possibly ad opportunities. Give your kid a phone or don't give your kid a phone. Research it yourself- handle the mum guilt yourself. Personally if I decided my.kid.was too young and didn't need a phone they wouldn't get one.
These instamums are losing content quickly as their kids grow up!

All for content and possibly ad opportunities. Give your kid a phone or don't give your kid a phone. Research it yourself- handle the mum guilt yourself. Personally if I decided my.kid.was too young and didn't need a phone they wouldn't get one.
These instamums are losing content quickly as their kids grow up!
She agonises about every bloody thing and sees an issue in absolutely everything. It must be so exhausting being Alison Perry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I keep getting her popping up on my social media advertising a babysitting app…..all I can think of is the babysitter serial killer films I used to watch as a teen, no thanks it’s not for me

• Haha
What is AP doing at home working everyday? Is it just uploading content? How is she not able to juggle her time so that her husband can have time off? A baby sitter once or twice a week in the day? You'd be better off putting rhe twins in nursery! I am just baffled at what she does as a full time job!

• Heart
What is AP doing at home working everyday? Is it just uploading content? How is she not able to juggle her time so that her husband can have time off? A baby sitter once or twice a week in the day? You'd be better off putting rhe twins in nursery! I am just baffled at what she does as a full time job!
Why on earth do these people have children if all they want to do is palm them off on somebody else? A baby sitter during the day is ridiculous! Send them to day care, at least they would be amongst other children there.
It just seems so selfish to me that people who can be at home just moan about having to look after their children, when there are others that genuinely need to go out to work would love to be able to be at home with their kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Has she deleted the stories about how hard being home with your children is and how it’s definitely harder than working? What a silly sausage she is.

• Heart
Another book being written. What's she going to tackle next?
Parenting preteens?
Juggling working from home with a partner who does childcare?
How to be an instamum?

😴😴😴

• Haha
Another book being written. What's she going to tackle next?
Parenting preteens?
Juggling working from home with a partner who does childcare?
How to be an instamum?

😴😴😴
Oh god. She’s an expert on nothing. She had twins and she wrote a book about it, but having twins doesn’t make you an expert on them. Do you see everyone who’s had a baby writing a book on it? No, you don’t, because they’re not qualified to do so. She’s just cashing in on her tiny bit of insta fame (that doesn’t seem to get any larger).
(Disclaimer: I too have twins and have never considered writing a book. To be honest, I’m too busy parenting them!)

Reactions: 6