Alison Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is almost as bad a mumtrepreneur - dads don’t highlight if they have kids! - my husband would be laughed out of town for saying “get your MOT from his self employed Dad”

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I know this thread is fairly quiet and I haven’t been moved to post about her lately but today she’s really wound me up!

Off the back of Small Business Saturday, she’s reminding all her followers that she and other instamums like her are in fact just small businesses. Seriously, eff off love! I’m happy to support my local independent hair salon or barber, my local butcher/deli etc. these small local businesses are serving their local communities through adverse circumstances. Alison’s worked throughout the year with her husband doing childcare so she can do her arse-lick podcasts. How dare she liken herself to a small business!?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I did work experience at more when she worked there and when she was pregnant with her first. She announced it during a meeting. She was so cold towards me - probably because I was a nobody - but happy to dish out her breakfast order for me to go fetch! Really didn’t find her very warm or kind.

Reactions: 4
I did work experience at more when she worked there and when she was pregnant with her first. She announced it during a meeting. She was so cold towards me - probably because I was a nobody - but happy to dish out her breakfast order for me to go fetch! Really didn’t find her very warm or kind.
That does not surprise me, she only mingles with the in crowd. Just look at her guests on her podcast. She got challenged once that the majority were white middle class female with the odd token one in such as Candice Braithwaite.

Reactions: 6
I know this is awful but I really just dislike her face. I can’t take her seriously with her stupid reels

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This one, ye gods! She looks a totally different person. And so much better make up and fringe free!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
This one, ye gods! She looks a totally different person. And so much better make up and fringe free!
She looks SO much better in the before! In the after she looks like she’s in Roald Dahl’s Witches!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Had to unfollow. The reels and gimmicky lists of things aimed at going viral. Preferred her when she was just being herself. It’s inauthentic now and just a carbon copy of many others

Reactions: 2
She did something during the week about how hard to juggle everything with home schooling. Wasn’t her husband a primary school teacher ? And now stay at home dad, easier than most I’d say

• Wow
  • Heart
She did something during the week about how hard to juggle everything with home schooling. Wasn’t her husband a primary school teacher ? And now stay at home dad, easier than most I’d say
A large number fo the Instafluencers are struggling with online lessons. Just proving that you don't have to be so clever to promote yourself into a vacuous existence via social media.

Reactions: 1
A large number fo the Instafluencers are struggling with online lessons. Just proving that you don't have to be so clever to promote yourself into a vacuous existence via social media.
I think it’s - ‘I’m just like you’ ! Which in Perry’s case is so not true, he is a qualified teacher

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I think it’s - ‘I’m just like you’ ! Which in Perry’s case is so not true, he is a qualified teacher
Tbf I think he was only a teacher for a very short time until he had to give it up to be the stay at home dad. She loves to remind everyone that she’s the breadwinner.

You wouldn’t know that there are two adults in that household 24 hours a day, just like Toby and Roo. Both of them leave follows thinking that they are the breadwinner and also primary care giver.

Reactions: 3
Instead of sending her middle class mates hot chocolate. How about donating money to the local food banks.