Alison Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instead of sending her middle class mates hot chocolate. How about donating money to the local food banks.
šŸ˜‚ I know who you mean, Iā€™d say ā€˜wannabe middle-classā€™, but thatā€™s the snob on me talking šŸ˜‚

I think that same instapal sent them loads of Greggs stuff via a delivery app the other day. So cringey.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen her latest post & stories about not being an influencer? Sheā€™s gotten her knickers in a right twist about it because people have rightly brought up that her paid AD work is related to her being an influencer! Despite appallingly low engagement on her recent posts, less than 500 likes or comments with some!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Has anyone seen her latest post & stories about not being an influencer? Sheā€™s gotten her knickers in a right twist about it because people have rightly brought up that her paid AD work is related to her being an influencer! Despite appallingly low engagement on her recent posts, less than 500 likes or comments with some!
Yes. duck off Alison. Sheā€™s a classic influencer. Sheā€™s just not a very good one as she hasnā€™t taken off in the same way that others have, despite her hanging around for years and years. Such a try hard with nothing about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just checked it out. As havenā€™t seen her page for yonks, as she has a very annoying face, so I avoid.
Sheā€™s full of tit. Ads arenā€™t her job šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ™„. Iā€™m sure 90% of her yearly revenue is ads. Fuckwit.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is she real with the argument that her job is the part sheā€™s not being paid to do, and calling her an influencer is therefore unfair.

Itā€™s not about her or her ego, itā€™s about protection for her followers who may not be able to tell the difference between her and a friend recommending things.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Her Instagram bio mentioned sheā€™s a Top 20 Mum Influencer according to Mother and Baby magazine. If sheā€™s so anti ā€œinfluencerā€ why is that in her bio?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think sheā€™s naive to think she can spout on about not being an influencer and it not bring up questions about her doing ADs. I donā€™t understand why so many of these Insta idiots act like itā€™s such a drain on them. Youā€™re doing it because you want the money and attention, so shut up moaning! Itā€™s not a two way conversation like sheā€™s claiming with most of them - she may say that sheā€™s prepared to debate but lots just block and delete as soon as someone questions or disagrees with them (Part Time Working Mummy and Brummy Mummy, Iā€™m looking at you).

Reactions: 3
What annoys me most about her is the way she thinks she is so cool and edgy. Especially when it comes to her dress sense.

• Haha
She just jumps on trends. She is less annoying then bm but still so white and middle class. Trying to be relatable. Her husband quit his job as a teacher so she could focus on being an influencer šŸ–•

just a friend recommending things. Pretty much the same as the friends who ā€˜inviteā€™ you to buy Scentsy or Tropic Skincare from them.
This one is so desperate to be in the big leagues of mumfluencers but she has no personality and is as dull as dishwater.

Reactions: 8
She reminds me of Janet Ellis, if sheā€™d had a really hard life.

ETA: Janet Ellis is 65! I donā€™t know how old Alison Perry is, but looking like a rough 65 year old when you have little kids isnā€™t ideal.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I mean I really donā€™t like to comment on peopleā€™s looks/appearance but I just find her such a try hard

Reactions: 4